• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright. Today was a good day for smash.

Good show shinigami on coming and playing. Your ablbe to go even with me, sweet. your up there. Fun matches.

Ph.D was here as well playing and we recorded some matches. I'll upload them 2morrow. But I'll get docs matches up first. those will be quick. then I'll get the rest. The vids from alexes smashfest I'm saving for last. Not much was recorded that day. but we got a lot today.

I did not test Cosa. He was not really up there for the test. But he did improve. Towards the end he was doing better. I'm gonna be training him. so he is gonna be around here more often. Maybe like 2-3 times a week. when he is up there. He will take the test to see if he is ready for I.E I'm gonna have too teach him fast FC and stuff. he does not FC (float cancel) with Peach. and has lil mindgames. always dashing. once in a blue grabs. but he got better towards the end of the day. So he is gonna be working with me. and for his other characters, I'll see what I can do about that. I cant play link or ganon. I can boost his Zelda up. its alright.

Get at Dark.Pch for not loseing one fight with Peach. Peach is too good. ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, Imperial Era is gonna have to work as a team. We have a crew battle. and it will be set to whatever day I pick. its against a kid I met on line. he has a crew it has 2 names but they did not decided what they want so w/e on that. Its 4-4

The squad here is Me, NL, Shinigami and Jumpman.

Any objections? if not. we need to set up a day to play these people, a day when you all are free. They are free anytime, best if its done on a weekend. and they are in quessn. not that far in.

so whats up, we in on this? and I just noticed, we need more high tiers in this crew, that would beast the crew up alot.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
High tiers doesnt mean much. I cant do fridays and saturdays unless its after my classes. 12-3 on friday. 8:30 to 3 on saturday.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know that but sadly they are the ones takeing over tournaments. and god mix of high/top tiers and under will be great. that means we can handle anything, and has a set of characters to do it with

Ok, I got you down. as for me....duh.

Now just need to see about shin and Jumpman and we are set to go and this will be recorded

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

You would know when it hits youtube anyway.

Ok now here I have the characters in that crew and what everyone can handle.

fox, Marth, samus, falco and shiek

Dark.Pch- Fox Falco sheik samus (Marth if needed)

NinjaLink- Marth (sheik if needed)

Shinigamie666- Fox Falco samus

Jumpman- Samus

this is what everyone based on thier character and what they know can handle.

so be well aware of what can happen

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I've actually played cosa before. there was some pontential in that peach.

TRAIN HIM RIGHT D.PCH!!

Heh heh. well from the advice you gave me and what I know now, I think I got him under control. soon he will be beasting. ;)

And my icon is just too sexy!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can do well against all those characters on that list. so I'm covered.

Also I will be testing yet another player on sunday. he mains fox. And the good thing about this guy is that he is always free to play. so we can count on him for stuff. Now only thing is if he is good enough for I.E.

Doc.

Smash Ace
And to help you out also you happy make one of them your assisants to help you out and stuff like i did =}

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I doubt anyone can help me out here. If there is a crew battle or smashfest, people come to me about it. and I'm fine working alone

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i can help out with the I.E. base but it has to be during Thanksgiving vacation
Dude that place is far. if we were to go there it be early in the morning for people who dont live in BK. and even soo its still a trip. I dont know how you plan to work this out. better talk to the others. and it takes me like an hour from here. and I live in BK -______- '

Doc here are your 2 matches. you have one more, I'll get it up later today or sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmSDXVh_rNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CINYCz4k6s8

NL and shin, I need you guys here on sunday to test out this new guy. NL said he could make it I believe. If you cant shin thats cool. But it be best to test this dude out hard core to see what he got.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then that means i'm too hawt for life. dont let it get to your head too much doc. You still have to top me. You may be able to keep up with me, but I'm always one step ahead of you. If you truly think your hawt stuff, i think its time we have another ******** battle between you and me. Lets see who mastered the style we have. I'm gonna enjoy playing you when I get the chance. this is gonna be fun

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For once i'd say dont underestimate him. If there is anyone who knows my style in and out is Doc and somewhat Vash. If it was not for school me and him would be hacking it old. Old school I.E style.

Alright team. I spoke with the leader of my friends crew. they are in and good to go. 2 things will need to be decided. where we fight and when. He said he will see if he can do it at his house. If not, then we have no choice but to take it to web2zone. He will let me in on the info. And I got some lil info on these guys. Dont sleep on them. give it everything you got. Go by what you know and own. A new rule came up. The captins of each crew sends out who will fight. the others cant decide. So its based on good judgement. that means I gotta work twice as hard as a leader and a fighter. remember what I told you all. I got every single one of your backs. I never let down my friends or go back on my word. I trust you guys will do your best and own as well as you can trust me with my judgement. If this Fox player I give the I.E test on sunday is any good, I'm throwing him in and it will be 5-5 since they have five members. So lets get to work with our training. I'll be in long island 2morrow working on my Peach. she will get a good work out. and sunday is training day here as well. Its time we let it be known. and doing **** right!

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
This crew is back at work again? Cool! My PC was not working so it had to get fixed. But its good to know Dark.Pch and the rest are all back. And I see your being stricted. youkicked out alot of people who really dont help out at all and getting to working hard. I think this is the day we all been waiting for. Oh and Nice Job getting second at that tournament. That rocks! Your getting best man. Keep it up. You may be stronger than you think. and congrats to NinjaLink too. a Roy hitting 5th. thats pretty cool. You guys own

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Meh. I dont feel too happy on it though, against ppl i KNOW i can beat. I just hate when u can normally beat someone and in tourneys they wanna play cheap. All i fought were sheiks that chaingrab. For the past 2 months i havent fought a fox/falco at all and i never once fought a marth in a tourney EVER. WTH man. Now its ICs/ Sheiks. Its no more mister nice guy now. U see that Sig? Hes too pretty for that chaingrabbingness. SO hes gonna put stop to it. Hardcore.......lol

Link226

Smash Ace
Meh. I dont feel too happy on it though, against ppl i KNOW i can beat. I just hate when u can normally beat someone and in tourneys they wanna play cheap. All i fought were sheiks that chaingrab. For the past 2 months i havent fought a fox/falco at all and i never once fought a marth in a tourney EVER. WTH man. Now its ICs/ Sheiks. Its no more mister nice guy now. U see that Sig? Hes too pretty for that chaingrabbingness. SO hes gonna put stop to it. Hardcore.......lol
Roy looks a lil too feminine there actually.

Peach Dsmash isn't broken in brawl so my weakness is over, muahahahahahaha

Well then theres Fox..

Get at my Marth....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Roy looks a lil too feminine there actually.

Peach Dsmash isn't broken in brawl so my weakness is over, muahahahahahaha

Well then theres Fox..

Get at my Marth....
You'll still get your *** kicked. You obviously did not read how Peach is in brawl now. To a Point where she does not need it. So dont even think your off easy.

Your not the only one who is ticked. I freaking had it with these gay azz high/top tiers. Thats all I fought yesterday and hardly beat them over in long island. I was about to give up Peach fighting Marth and space animals. **** is too annoying, just like a camping Y.link. well now Im ticked off. This **** ends today. I'm gonna beat the **** out of all those f@gs. let them be cheap and ****. let them run and spam their azzes off cause they are afraid to get near me. I'm putting an end to this. One way or another, this bull will not be happening. Thats all I see and its freaking becoming a pain. well now I'm gonna return the damm favor. Play time is freaking over!! Now i'm mad and wont be so nice anymore. I'll so you the reason people really cry and john when they fight Peach and act like cowards. and I dont care if people get pissed. If they dont like it dont play me, they tested my patients. now I'm gonna return the favor, this **** ends now!! let that **** be known!!

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Get at Dark.Pch for not loseing one fight with Peach. Peach is too good. ;)
All I have to say to this Peach comment is "Need I say my broken Kirby.... He showed that Peach who is Tops":laugh:

As for the Crew battle, I'll have to check back on you guys for when I'm not too busy, but I wouldn't mind crew battling. We should pick a good day though (but not during this week)..Maybe I'll be free during the weekends.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo do you still have my vids from zenith I think I played you and doc?
What? Ok now I'm curious. Just who the heck are you?

All I have to say to this Peach comment is "Need I say my broken Kirby.... He showed that Peach who is Tops":laugh:

As for the Crew battle, I'll have to check back on you guys for when I'm not too busy, but I wouldn't mind crew battling. We should pick a good day though (but not during this week)..Maybe I'll be free during the weekends.
alrighty, that sounds fine.

Oh and to that kirby comment. Zelda showed Kirby who is boss ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea yea, w/e. put that ego where you keep your other weapons and take it else where. Take it to S.W.A.T. Im sure they be happy to deal and enjoy it.

Jash

Smash Lord
Yea yea, w/e. put that ego where you keep your other weapons and take it else where. Take it to S.W.A.T. Im sure they be happy to deal and enjoy it.
Whats good wit you yo? I can't even post happy here without you being a little ****. Im not posting here no more, have a happy life.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Whats good wit you yo? I can't even post happy here without you being a little ****. Im not posting here no more, have a happy life.
And you dare get on me when you say things like that? the little **** I see here is you if you wanna take it to another level. give me a freaking break. believe me, If I wanted to lash at you I would do it on aim or in your face. Now if you take my lil post as something else, then w/e, just dont you dare get on me again with things like this when you do the same

I played falco against you 2. Im pretty sure they were recorded. It was towards the end of the day.

I'll see if I still have those vids.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Dark & jash end it no arguments nothing happend everyone here has an ego some are bigger than others mines being the biggest muhahaha sexy doc rules all nuf said

Top Bottom