• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Doc what is wrong with you. the heck is that post.

Anyway, Yo crew, whats up. Hows the training going?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I just found out Taka cant play to december. Ask him why if you want to know. To me its dumb though.

I was looking at the first Page if this thread. it seems we only have Me, NL, hoyo and shin as top. The rest need to get up there. You guys need to speak up. You see me post about something, speak on it. I gave this crew another chance as for me to come back and help you guys out while others left cause they want to be in a crew that are much better. Venom and spam. I cant be doing all the work here man. I asked to pick a day where we can all get together and play. No one said a word. Start posting things here and what you are gonna do. If you guys dont want to put some work in, then as much as I dont want to, Im gonna have to bail on this crew cause it feels like a waste of time. Im doing what I can here. wether Im in school or not. And yesterday I justed Learned sheik and might be one of my tournament characters. So I can give out some shiek practice. Shin was coming to my house on sunday but waiting for Jash to show up, he got there to late so he could not come here to play with me and NL. I know we all got school and all. and thats important. But it does not mean you guys cant put some work in here. I understand Mop?'s case for she told me and its cool. And shin showed some effort by wanting to come here on sunday but got screwed over.

So start speaking up here. I need to know what day we can meet up on the weekdays to practice as a team. I listed what will happen when when I came back to I.E. That needs to be followed in order to improve and maybe we can take some crew battles.
If you cant do it then at least say something and stop being quite about it. Or I'll bail, I feel like im alone here. like what gives?

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Man, this crew is really going down to the dumps. Its too bad it had to end this way.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea man. Like what is up? It seems Dark.Pch is the only one trying here. You guys have a Good leader here. And His Peach is good. I say better than the average Peach players out there. Soon enough I think he hit semi pro if he keeps things up. From what I heard. Dark.Pch is slowly improving. His DI and reactions/reflexes Have gotten better. He is working on it. So he is doing the best he can. But if you guys are too lazy or something, then you will lose a good leader and Beast Peach player. Step it up or step it out!

I love to see how you guys would do without Dark.Pch around. Peach in a crew is a great one to have. if Dark.Pch leaves, Im sorry but you guys wont stand a chance in crew battles if you guys plan on having some. Nor will this crew get anywhere at all.

Doc.

Smash Ace
It's funny but im the crews leader and im training one of our members so he can start playing with us again

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
So what if your the Leader. to me and the others, Dark.Pch is the leader here. He is doing all the work. I dont see you giving out updates and such. and you hardly post anything useful. and why not they train with Dark.Pch and the others. They can get more experience playing them than you. One person wont cut it. do things right

Doc.

Smash Ace
Man, this crew is really going down to the dumps. Its too bad it had to end this way.
What are you talking about the crew is fine and we gonna go futher than before but at the moment my sickness is killing me so everyone stop worrying about I.E when we are fine also stop bringing back old topics like seriously its dead and done Dark.pch is fine we know what he does and he knows what everyone else is doing so if you see little activity on the boards we on aim or training the others for any upcoming battle

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Then why is anyone not speaking up then about all of this. I mean come on. This crew is not going anywhere as of now. And I dont see how you being sick has to do with anything for you never play with the others. Only once a Year as you say. so you cant even do much as in help out.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
no offense but seriously who the hell is hikarui does he even live near new york >_>

Being sick has to do with it because if he gave dark peach the sniffles you would have a ****ing heart attack and maybe you never had the exclusive pleasure of being ill but its pretty ****ing difficult to do **** when ur sick.

Lol this **** is common sense being sick isn't a john for not being able to play.

Also Doc not updating the first post probably has something to do with the fact that it isn't his post.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
no offense but seriously who the hell is hikarui does he even live near new york >_>

Being sick has to do with it because if he gave dark peach the sniffles you would have a ****ing heart attack and maybe you never had the exclusive pleasure of being ill but its pretty ****ing difficult to do **** when ur sick.

Lol this **** is common sense being sick isn't a john for not being able to play.

Also Doc not updating the first post probably has something to do with the fact that it isn't his post.
Im from Utha.

And I say it does not matter cause he does not play with this crew at all ******.

And for updates I mean him updating on what up with him and what the crew should be doing, etc. he the leader right?

I dun know who he is, hes just a fan boy of Darks and he thinks he knows everyone now.
Who said I knew everyone? Nice way to assume things Jash.

Ryan-K

Smash Master

Ok.

So he doesn't play with the crew at all.

So he should put a video game in front of feeling like total **** and potentially getting his other friends sick.

Oh ok you live in "Utha" that explains it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How does one lil point I make get out of control?

All I stated was some lil help and for people to speak up a lil on how we are gonna do this. and what day of the week we can all meet up. I dont see how that leads to a stupid azz fight.

Doc- you should send them to me at times. You can show them the style me and you use. though they need some high tier practice as well. I can give them Peach and sheik practice. Hoyo can do Marth and Fox. I think he plays falco too. They will get better from both sides and will improve faster.

Hikarui- Its best you dont speak up for me. It tends to lead to problems. i'll decide what will happen around here. I already made my Post. if none can speak on about it then thats fine. I needed to know whats going on around here. and see if I'll be in here or if Im wasting my time.

Now I said all that I could say and do. Now I wanna see what the rest of the crew is gonna be doing.

Doc.

Smash Ace
So what if your the Leader. to me and the others, Dark.Pch is the leader here. He is doing all the work. I dont see you giving out updates and such. and you hardly post anything useful. and why not they train with Dark.Pch and the others. They can get more experience playing them than you. One person wont cut it. do things right
Me and Dark are even no matter what we think to much alike even when he learns new things im right thier learning my new things.
and why do you care if i post useless things its my crew thread not yours and dark.pch acts like leader because i ask him to
until i finish my semester or my nearest break.
I.E is 1 out 3 crews i control the other 2 know how good a leader i am but I.E is the only crew i have to travel my other so i hardly have contact with unlike the others the other crews are for halo 3 and gears of war and everyone knows i can hold my own in anything Smash is alot different because of money issues if i was in high school you will see me all the time and show you what this leader can do but i have to buy my metro cards every week its 20$ a week 80$ a month so im using every cent i have just to go to my classes everyday so i have my reasons for not being thier but i will when i have to

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Wel then sir Doc. by all means, take it away

Ryan- Like I really care what you think of me. want me to cry about it so you could feel like you hurt my feelings and make you feel better?

Doc.

Smash Ace
i know dark but they not ready for yah yet thats why im training them for. believe me i think ahead all the time and i can see who is ready for what
i have enough experience of being a leader from my other two crews im no push over i already know I.E weak points

Doc.

Smash Ace
Does anyone remember an old smash player by the name Silver it was during the time of nintendo world when we started to know each other a little

Doc.

Smash Ace
Well my friend told me he is in my school he trained my friend during that time even tho i don't know how good my friend is in smash but we dying to play each other

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I should have played you with Peach at the KF tourny. To see if you can really keep up with me.

well I got something to say here. Wether you guys believe me or not. I get concerned about EVERY member in this crew and would like to help in anyway I can. Also have thier backs in matches. If needed to Team I'm there. once out of Random Jumpman asked me to team with him at the weeklie. and I did it. NL asked me to team with him at a tourny in BK. and I did. I'll do what I can do help get this crew up there. Tournaments, crew battles, etc. Dont matter.

Now here is what im going to do. so far no one has spoke up on my post. So I have no clue whats going on with this crew expect Doc helping those 2 guys. so im gonna back out of I.E......for now. You guys should think about how your gonna improve or if your even gonna try. If school is getting in the way or you feel you lost interest or just plan lazy, then thats fine. I'm trying to make this fun while we are improveing. I played with NL yesterday in his house. I was trying to get the hang of this DI stuff. But that day was funny. The Falcon Vs Mew2, Shiek Vs Link and Y.link. I think when I used Peach we had some funny things going on. ether way it was fun. same time I was trying to learn things. so until I see this crew stepping its game up. I'm afraid Im out of it. We can still mplay (for those that want to play with me or dont mind) and still play at the school. I just want everyone to get things straight as in what they want to do. Once that is done and itsdealing with improving in smash and I see it. then I'll return and we can finally reck **** up. I.E style. Let it be known.

As for me, I think I'll go solo for a while. I'm not sure I join another crew. That I have to think about. But for now Im a solo player doing things on my own. and Im starting off by going to CT for a tournament. shoot it has been a while since I went solo. Feels weird. I'll see you guys laters. Peach.

Jash

Smash Lord
Who said I knew everyone? Nice way to assume things Jash.
Well you talk to us like if you've known us for years *i can't say us because im not in here no more but you get the picture*. Im not assuming things, im just seeing the post you make, they seem to be about either Dark.Pch or us doing stupid stuff. I dun get it but whatever im just a kid.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Well you talk to us like if you've known us for years *i can't say us because im not in here no more but you get the picture*. Im not assuming things, im just seeing the post you make, they seem to be about either Dark.Pch or us doing stupid stuff. I dun get it but whatever im just a kid.
Well I am a Fan of Dark.Pch's work :D and I'm new to the boards really. so I wanted to makes friends here. and I made a thread and Dark.Pch posted a video of himself on it. It was about Peach's Up B. And I liked how he used it so I started watching his vids more and liked on how he plays. so I wanted to be friends with him. And I think he is a cool and funny person. i dont see anything wrong there. And as for eveyone else I just go based on what I see/hear.

Dark.Pch left it seems. Ouch, that a hurting to the crew. But he said he return if you all trained and improved. I guess it makes sense. Well since I seem to be a problem I guess I'll excuse myself from here. See ya later.

Top Bottom