• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That spike was too cool. From the air into a third F-B (down). I wanted to go home after that. Seriously......

Oh and you think you can pick up shiek again. I dont fight them enough and I need to find a solid way to fight sheik

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you cant do it that thats fine. its just gonna be harder than I thought if thats the case. hardly play shiek or falco

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I freeze up on everyone I play when I got the lead. Watch me on youtube and you will see. I only do my best when Im not winning at times

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Um yea,...this is the Falco Player from Rockin's Smashfest. Anyway Dark. Pch like I was saying at the Smashfest, go to this weeks weeklie. I'll pay you the spectator fee of $5. I wanna join IE and Rockin's smashfest don't count cause I hadn't played in months. So I wanna "try out" this Friday.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Um yea,...this is the Falco Player from Rockin's Smashfest. Anyway Dark. Pch like I was saying at the Smashfest, go to this weeks weeklie. I'll pay you the spectator fee of $5. I wanna join IE and Rockin's smashfest don't count cause I hadn't played in months. So I wanna "try out" this Friday.
Alright then, i'll go so you can try out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its early and Im bored so I guess I'll talk here on whats on my mind.

Geez, I have like the worst DI on the planet. I have never get hit like I did yesterday since that video of me and Hoyo way back in May. When NL puts up the vids we recorded you will see what I mean. It was horrible. I dont know what to do about it. This is gonna be one hell of a problem in tournaments. I just cant do it right. Im to easy to beat up on. *sigh*

I need an official Team Partner. Im thinking of teaming up again. But I dont know as of now though. Though it seems I cant keep one. First it was Venom, then he bail on me, then it was Jash and he did the same. So I kinda lost interest in teams and just became a solo person. I'll see.

Also we need to set a Day when we can go to hoyo's school to smash with everyone there. and I set a day for people to come here. It will be every sunday. So on sundays people can come here ahead of time. Pick a Day out of the week that we can go and play at the school and on that day we will be there to pratice. so its goo pratice twice a week. And of course when we travel to smashfests and such. If we keep this up, everyone will improve faster than expected.

I finally got the hang of Fox. i can fight him. I went even with starz in matches. A fox of his type is way to Hard With Peach. but I was able to Handle it. And I was moving at the same speed as him. Now all I need is Falco and sheik pratice and I think im good too go. And some DI practice as well.

Im off of school all this week so Im free to go places (if im not broke) or people can come here.

Thats about it for now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If DI is getting to you, just go back to the basics until you have a better grasp on it.

Away and down to escape combos, toward and up if you didn't escape and the combo is about to be finished by something like a Knee.

Jash

Smash Lord
Now that i think about it, DI shouldn't really be that hard. Read what your opponent is going to do and DI the opposite way, not too hard to do sir. Now if you wanna do it like Jman then its hard, this guy smash DIed that 17 times in a roll....that was kinda broken.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If DI is getting to you, just go back to the basics until you have a better grasp on it.

Away and down to escape combos, toward and up if you didn't escape and the combo is about to be finished by something like a Knee.
Wwhat do you meanback to the basics??

And DI down?

Now that i think about it, DI shouldn't really be that hard. Read what your opponent is going to do and DI the opposite way, not too hard to do sir. Now if you wanna do it like Jman then its hard, this guy smash DIed that 17 times in a roll....that was kinda broken.
If I was able to read my enemy I would not be having trouble with DI in the first place. if its not Hard then Im the most ******** player alive (and not in a good way). Remember at the smashfest in long island at Eli's B-day? The Match I I had with you, you Arrow>Bommer>Bomb> Arrow> Bomb,>D-air. Everything connected. If even worst to tell where to DI when near the edge. Once NL puts the vids up you will see, What he did to me, Roy cant do that to Peach who DI. Watch how many times I got hit. and me trying to land on the stage was the worst.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
DI only affects you if you tilt the control stick at a 90° angle. So, if Falco fsmash sends you out and up, DI up and toward to get the most effect.

It's all just a choice of either prediction or reaction in trying to get out of a combo before the strong hit gets you, or DIing the strong hit to try not to die.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's Hard to take a good guess of where to DI Near the edge. NL did his F-B Near the edge. I cant Tell if he is good keep it going of do the third F-B (Down for a spike) Times I assume He was gonna Keep going Forward so I DI to him and got spike. Then I think he is gonna go for a spike and he goes on with the F-B so I I cant really Tell where to DI Near the edge. Im easy Kill once Im near the edge, you dont even have to work hard to take me out there

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Uh, meteor cancel? You still have your double jump, right? It's not a true spike.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its hard for me to do something as simple as DI.... and you expect me to Just get out of it like that?

-_____- '

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ey NL, I need your help on something here. Lajin came to me and asked me to be his teammate for a tournament in CT. So I need you to team with me everynow and then and use Y.Link. I want to get use to Fighting with Y.Link on my team so I can be ready for this. Hopefully me and him will do well. I just need to improve lots before this thing

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Wow your going out there for a tournament? Go Dark.Pch. Yo NinjaLink give this boy a hand here. Get your Pro Y.Link out here. anything NinjaLink touches is pro :D

Who is Lajin? I never heard of the guy. Is his Y.Link good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow your going out there for a tournament? Go Dark.Pch. Yo NinjaLink give this boy a hand here. Get your Pro Y.Link out here. anything NinjaLink touches is pro :D
And Broken. that broken son of a-.....

Well cant really tell. I dont really watch him fight. But from what I hear I suppose so. He is more of the spamming type then swordplay I have to get a match with him, he is the only good Y.Link that I have not beat. Campers are not too tough to take out. Its kinda based on common sense. think about it.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I would have to look at that Y.link guide you made to see. :D

You better get that match recorded if you guys fight. I think Peach and Y.Link make a good team. Team spam is what I would call it. You guys can both spam. Piss them off then they lose focus. and finish them off cause now they will play bad. Too good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll try if I can. I might so singles as well. I always wanted to do a tourny out of N.Y so I'll wonder how I will do with new competition. I hope I can do well. and rep N.Y

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Go for it man. Its cool that this crew is working hard. and your beasting so much your going into others states to own :D But first we gotta get you hyped and ready man. I suggest we work on your DI. How are you as a Peach main over all. Like what stuff can you do and how you improved.

Jash

Smash Lord
Ey NL, I need your help on something here. Lajin came to me and asked me to be his teammate for a tournament in CT. So I need you to team with me everynow and then and use Y.Link. I want to get use to Fighting with Y.Link on my team so I can be ready for this. Hopefully me and him will do well. I just need to improve lots before this thing
Dark....are you going to that Tournament in CT?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Go for it man. Its cool that this crew is working hard. and your beasting so much your going into others states to own :D But first we gotta get you hyped and ready man. I suggest we work on your DI. How are you as a Peach main over all. Like what stuff can you do and how you improved.
Well, I have become much faster. I was able to keep up with my friend starz. he even said I was the fastes Peach he ever played. I found that funny. Peach keeping up with Fox to a Point they match in speed. My tech skills improved alil. Thats about it, I think Im pretty much the same. you would have to ask others yo see.

Dark....are you going to that Tournament in CT?
Yeh, to team with Lajin. and maybe do singles.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm. well We have to get you better than this then. You need to be in top shape for this dude.

Yo NinjaLink, how is Dark.Pch's Peach. Did he Improve from last you fought him? we need to know what he does well and what he improvved on. and what he needs to work on, habits, etc.
Then we get get to work on this.

Jash

Smash Lord
Ill probably go with Dark to CT for my last smash tournament ever, im going to make a big hit because Young Link needs a name. Im going to try to do this....hopefully i don't mess up.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
about the edge thing i do with F-b. That was the point to keep u guessing. The thing is u truly have to guess what im goin to do. I dont do the same thing over. Since i figured u DI into my i spiked u. If ur too far i do the other one. U have to go with instincts. Not really ur fault about that.

Doc.

Smash Ace
ºªºªªªºªªºªºªºººªººªºªªºªººªºººººªªªªºººªººªºªºªººªºª
ººªººººªªºªººªººªºªººªªªºªªºªªºªªºªºººªªªººªººª
ºªºªººªªº

Top Bottom