• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Your name: Josh Lee (ZeonStar)
Put the games you want to pre-register or sign up for: Smash Brothers Brawl (Singles), Dead or Alive 4, Virtua Fighter 5.
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: None
Your hometown: Silver Creek, GA

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...what catered food did you guys decide on? i definitely want to get my entry fee's worth :laugh:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lilica is dangerous as hell. My Heart has trouble with her. But imma spam that Love like no tomorrow, for real. No homo.
ya man my brother plays that ho and keeps me in the air for like 45 seconds **** i hate her borken mofo:laugh: you entering in that tourney?

LOLz 2 peaches against a falcon peach team. That is so exciting. >_>

Edit: Nica....your plan is amazing that will work.
hell ya boi

Methinks me and Soft might have something to say about that ;)

Or maybe I'll scrub out again and miss my sweetspot

X_x
no **** i would hate to play you guys:laugh: but regardless im taking everyone out:mad:

Vortex89

Smash Rookie
Your name: Alexander Tounian (iPwn)
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Smash Brothers Brawl (Singles and Doubles)
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: None
Your hometown: Conyers, GA

Doubles partner is Axle (post #316)

xio

Smash Cadet
Your name: Will Kim (xio)
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Smash Brothers Brawl (Singles)
Your hometown: Suwanee, GA

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who were wanting to stay at that condo I rented. Unfortunately, the condo will not be rented. The reason, there's a front door person which all of us must check in through in order to even enter into the building to get to the condo. And since I only had a one bedroom condo the front desk person would would not let me have as many as six to eight guests with me in my condo. You have to sign in at the front to get into the room I was renting and I really don't want to risk a chance that some of you guys might come from far away only to be turned away at the front door of the condo. So, unfortunately, I will not have a condo I will be able to share with you guys. I am sorry disappoint whomever was wanting to stay but the worst thing would be if you came all the way out here and they told you that you couldn't come inside.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ok im going for sure now XD
Nes Noob: are we still good for teams or have you found someone else already?
I joined the Dark side and picked up MetaKnight <_<

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the brawl part of this tourney is looking like so much fun...i cant WAIT

i guess my car of people will just have to sleep... in my car somewhere we wont get towed. Where can we park that we wont get towed? Maybe a walmart parking lot or something...

seriously, i dont even live in the state. where is somewhere nearby i can park and not get towed? The parking lot of the venue?

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman

i guess my car of people will just have to sleep... in my car somewhere we wont get towed. Where can we park that we wont get towed? Maybe a walmart parking lot or something...

seriously, i dont even live in the state. where is somewhere nearby i can park and not get towed? The parking lot of the venue?
Errr. It's Atlanta. If you don't wanna get robbed, i would park in an abandoned lot at least. Then again, the policemen around here are real azzholes at night, so they will suspect crap. But other than that, you're good.

S0FT

Smash Ace
why does colombus always mess with each other.... i mean it might be humerous a smidge, if your jokes were even slightly funny.....

Milln

Smash Champion
Shiek? Nice. I guess I can use my Zelda in that pair.

"Heartz is better than me with her, but ONLY just a bit.

If all else fails, then Pit is the ****!"

-Gryphon (me), from "Brawl Else Fails: A Smash Poem"
I'm going to use Pit in teams.

@ Everyone else: So who's going to bring Rock Band 2?

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman

I'd try to stay at a nearby hotel that isn't very expensive. Basically the further away from the city, North or South, the cheaper. There's a motel six that is only 10 miles away from the tournament that you can stay at that will give you a two beds, and a 19 inch TV for only $52.99. Splitting that between four people that's merely 14 bucks each. Cheaper of a rate than I was going to give you. Here's the info of the hotel.

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/...ccorMaps/M6ProximityResults.aspx?searchtype=C

Here's direction from our tournament venue to the hotel. It's not very far and you guys could get some much needed rest for an excellent price.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=+At...8:33.818866:-84.335692:0::/io:1:::::f:EN:M:/e

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
why does colombus always mess with each other.... i mean it might be humerous a smidge, if your jokes were even slightly funny.....
SOFT: LOL Dude do you know how long I've been hearing those dark jokes? :laugh:
Alpha gets lit up all the time.

Some things in life are just certain. The force of gravity and Josh's obligatory black jokes. >_>

Relevant to thread: I should be able to bring a TV. If so that will make mine a full setup.

Gamecube<Wii>, TV, and Melee copy.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna try and make it up here with a couple friends dont know "officially" though but im pretty sure

Gerbil

Smash Champion
welp sorry to hear that
I was given my card back this weekend. I am going to destroy you lol. I just don't want to embarass you all over this awesome thread. XD

@Soft - It's what Columbus does lol (plus Dogy I guess, though he really hasn't said much recently... except to tell me that I blow at 3S >_< )

@Jared - I've been light about it really recently (toward Alpha anyways). I think the one I made in this thread was the first one in a good while. I've been bustin' Nytez chops more lol.

Relevent to thread - I should've been going, but now I'm not too sure. I'm being slapped by money issues lol.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Your name: Player-1
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles
Your hometown: *******

S0FT

Smash Ace
Im deff winning all melee events.....
Me + Fullmetal are pretty much gonna **** everything in teams....
With my pichu and his marth anything is possible!!!

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
We shall see ^^

I got the best samus in joja on my side.

Real talk

Edit: Ethan, do you expect me to believe you are entering all those events b/c thats like that most you've ever participated in ......ever. ;p

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Sooo, I just realized something. With the fuel crisis and all, do you guys think the contestant participation will decrease? I hope not. The last thing I wanna hear are gas johns. I guess if there is chicken, more people will be motivated to come. But we still need to let people out-of-state know just what is to be expected when they get here.

Top Bottom