• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
cant go to HOBO 12 anymore cause of gay circumstances, but still plan to come here and clean up :laugh:

ey impact clash, can i get the info for that hotel thing you were talking about?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wow. Nice. i may not be able to attend due to work, but my bf Gryphon can do it. Nice one, Impact

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, this sounds cool. How...about...THIS:

Morris [Gryphon]
Brawl singles/doubles
Stone Mountain, GA

Btw, I know I am a Smash n00b on the site. Most of my activity is on a social group, so don't underestimate my status. :)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Wow. Nice. i may not be able to attend due to work, but my bf Gryphon can do it. Nice one, Impact
Tell your boss that youre getting married. And when you return to work tell your boss that you got divorced when you found out your groom wasn't who you thought he was, and was secretly a box of cheerios.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Tell your boss that youre getting married. And when you return to work tell your boss that you got divorced when you found out your groom wasn't who you thought he was, and was secretly a box of cheerios.
Must...be...good...girl... *explodes*

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok, this sounds cool. How...about...THIS:

Morris [Gryphon]
Brawl singles/doubles
Stone Mountain, GA

Btw, I know I am a Smash n00b on the site. Most of my activity is on a social group, so don't underestimate my status. :)
bro relax if anything people will try and help you no one cares if someone sucks or not :laugh:
guys i cant find my ****

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Whutchu talkin' bout, nica?

I meant n00b as far as post count, dawg. lol. I hope you find your ****.
JUST EXCUSE ME IM HIGH :laugh:
yo but on the real no one cares about post count really look at jman' post count or ambix they have low post count and they purrty good at melee

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
im goging to assume your black like the 30000 other smahers in atl xD
Fo' sho, man. *raises 'Black Power' fist*

This will be the third real life tourney for me. I missed out on "GA's The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out". I was pissed. But Brawl screwed up my Melee game anyway. I blame Suckurai.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify, is there both brawl singles and doubles at this tournament?

Milln

Smash Champion
12 p.m.

King of Fighters XI
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Dead or Alive 4
Virtua Fighter 5
World Heroes Perfect
King of Fighters: UM '98
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

(Keep in mind many of these games starting at 12 p.m. will only happen if enough pre-registrations so please ensure you guys pre-register for them if you want to make 'em happen!)

After these five then we will have the following (An approximate time would be around 3-4 p.m.):

Arcana Heart
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Vampire Savior
Soul Calibur IV
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Capcom vs SNK 2

Tekken Tag Tournament

The final Tournaments to run will be these: (Approximately around 7-8 p.m.)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Brawl Team Doubles Tournament

Milln

Smash Champion
*cries* It's at teh very top. T-T!!!

Place: Georgia World Congress Center (Room B202)
285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313-1591

I'm entering Brawl, Soul Cal, and Arcana Heart. Arcana Heart is the only one I don't have any intentions of winning. I just plan to spam flash kick super all over the place.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Spaceballs - ... i hate you, lol. bomb mishaps in team matches suck incredibly hard...
@Nice1 - this **** is REAL, son!!
@DogySamich - sweet tea > most things in life, including you...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i think xif and myself are gonna win this one. sry, nica and nes...
o? see you in the finals shawty i beg to differ. wait a min if that happens thats lame man 3 peaches and a falcon?:laugh: no comment

yo i take anyone in arcana hearts including marty with fiona real talk i beat lilicas with her:chuckle:

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
o? see you in the finals shawty i beg to differ. wait a min if that happens thats lame man 3 peaches and a falcon?:laugh: no comment

yo i take anyone in arcana hearts including marty with fiona real talk i beat lilicas with her:chuckle:
Lilica is dangerous as hell. My Heart has trouble with her. But imma spam that Love like no tomorrow, for real. No homo.

Spiral622

Smash Rookie
Your name: Kyle Axelson (Axle)
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Smash Brothers Brawl (Singles and Doubles)
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: None
Your hometown: Conyers, GA

Doubles partner is iPwn (post #330)

Top Bottom