• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Needs more Chicken Nugget matches vs Mars.
APPROVED

Don't you be talking about Falcon that way in my boards. If anything Falcon counters that hoe, I believe.
>______> No seriously, its 6-4. But over time has probably become an even matchup.
Pre-Reg me.

Tag - Umby / Uguu~
Melee singles. Don't know if I'll do Brawl singles as far as the tournament goes. I enjoy not watching grass grow.
Fixed

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Why does every Georgia tournament thread turn into /a/ at some point.
Just eat your **** fish pastry thing and leave me alone.

@Josh - Probably not. Chad and Iori have work, and I REALLY don't want to drive that far again any time soon, especially with Event 52 the next weekend.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll eat your fish pastry, jack <3
what was the name of that man-guh you told me about?
the one that was fit for bawling men like us

Milln

Smash Champion
Why does every Georgia tournament thread turn into /a/ at some point.
Just eat your **** fish pastry thing and leave me alone.

@Josh - Probably not. Chad and Iori have work, and I REALLY don't want to drive that far again any time soon, especially with Event 52 the next weekend.
Aw, boo. I wanted to chill with you all. Tell them I heart theeeeeeeem.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I'll eat your fish pastry, jack <3
what was the name of that man-guh you told me about?
the one that was fit for bawling men like us
sleepyk facebook said you and mars were coming to tech last night.....i was so excited!

In other news I'm excited x50 about this....so

Name: Elliot
Tag: GRAND VIPER
Games: GGXX:AC, SSBB 1v1, maybe SSBB 2v2 if i find a partner....

Also Lil Kong please show up with $100 because this thing is definitely going down

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I Fail

So yeah i thought this was on the weekend of the 18th and didn't realize that it was on the 11th until yesterday and its too late for me to put in a request to have off >_>
So unless i get lucky and have off Saturday I guess ill see some of you guys another time <_<
*bonk*

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Just wondering, anyone live near the Mall of Georgia that could take me here?

It seems my other riding options have been eliminated due to the distance of the event. ._.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i will enter naruto 4 if you guys have it itachi=magneto in that game lol
anyway due to lack of money i may only enter like 4 games at this tourny im not wasting all my money lol i still plan on winning doubles and do decently in singles so ya get hype less than 7 days to i get free money lol.
whats going on the friday before the tourny i wanna warm up before the big event :)
if anyone needs to contact me or prank call me for any reason here is my cell 770 865 9282.
really whats going on the night before i wanna PLAY. call or pm me or soemthing

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
sleepyk facebook said you and mars were coming to tech last night.....i was so excited!

In other news I'm excited x50 about this....so

Name: Elliot
Tag: GRAND VIPER
Games: GGXX:AC, SSBB 1v1, maybe SSBB 2v2 if i find a partner....

Also Lil Kong please show up with $100 because this thing is definitely going down
I get a text saying Mrs Tong aka. Elliot has my name in her mouth. Trying to call me out at IC.... LMAO! Its been like 2 months since you punked out on a match when I said I'd even pick you up for it. Lol! Yo probably thought since Im never on here you could try to flip it on me and challenge me. Come on son I got eyes and ears everywhere. So next time dont try to pull a pu)ssy move when im not around. Its been nearly a year since you originally ducked our match at FR. So dont talk when we both know your just gonna waist my time... Again. Chump.

Yo Nica you still coming? Im bringing 3 or 4 of my boys and im entering Neo Geo BC, CVS2 & SC4. Possibles - Brawl Doubles (If i can get a good partner) and MVC 2 (if i can get a DC stick i have Hori PS3 sticks) Holla at me kid.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I get a text saying Mrs Tong aka. Elliot has my name in her mouth. Trying to call me out at IC.... LMAO! Its been like 2 months since you punked out on a match when I said I'd even pick you up for it. Lol! Yo probably thought since Im never on here you could try to flip it on me and challenge me. Come on son I got eyes and ears everywhere. So next time dont try to pull a pu)ssy move when im not around. Its been nearly a year since you originally ducked our match at FR. So dont talk when we both know your just gonna waist my time... Again. Chump.

Yo Nica you still coming? Im bringing 3 or 4 of my boys and im entering Neo Geo BC, CVS2 & SC4. Possibles - Brawl Doubles (If i can get a good partner) and MVC 2 (if i can get a DC stick i have Hori PS3 sticks) Holla at me kid.
so I hear you're gonna beat up MarsFool in MVC2

nicaboy

Smash Champion

ya man i will be there fo sho. it will be cool to see you again no doubt and im lucky i dont gotta drive there i can catch a train that puts me directly in front of the place yes score one for nica :laugh: all for 5 bucks.

so I hear you're gonna beat up MarsFool in MVC2
actually i told him about that at the greasest melee tourney since brawl came out im sure mars will **** just about anyone in that game :laugh: speaking of which mars you owe me training in that game. i was going to enter but ya im not ready to get ***** :laugh:

NES NOOB we are going all the way man believe it :)

XIF

Smash Master

FRXI was March 15 an 16, and now its october 5th.

Thats definitely only 6 and a half months, not "nearly a year"

There are other issues, like the idea that Elliot's been running away from the MM, but whatever.

I'll just watch you get rocked at this tournament.

Since you seem to be MM happy, I'm down for a Melee MM! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
Your name: Geoffrey
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: SSBM singles (note: also hoping to play in Melee or Brawl doubles, but that depends on how long I'm able to stay.)
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: Wii with SSBM and SSBB
Your hometown: Atlanta

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
FRXI was March 15 an 16, and now its october 5th.

Thats definitely only 6 and a half months, not "nearly a year"

There are other issues, like the idea that Elliot's been running away from the MM, but whatever.

I'll just watch you get rocked at this tournament.

Since you seem to be MM happy, I'm down for a Melee MM! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
When did Marsfool get into this? Are you trying to get something started between me and him? And Who are you? Oooooh i remember your the chubby kid with no life that cries when he loses. (I think I still have that on video). Why would I ever talk to you let alone play with a square like you? Please explain how am I MM happy? Oh or is it your just jumping to Elliots defense? You seem to do that alot. Do you have a crush on him? I dont think Tong would appreciate that. Oh I barely play Brawl why in the hell would I ever play Melee?

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
When did Marsfool get into this? Are you trying to get something started between me and him? And Who are you? Oooooh i remember your the chubby kid with no life that cries when he loses. (I think I still have that on video). Why would I ever talk to you let alone play with a square like you? Please explain how am I MM happy? Oh or is it your just jumping to Elliots defense? You seem to do that alot. Do you have a crush on him? I dont think Tong would appreciate that. Oh I barely play Brawl why in the hell would I ever play Melee?
All I want to know is that you'll play me for $100 on Saturday. A simple yes/no will do.

I will gladly stop the entire tournament to play you on video in front of the entire world at any time. I'm pretty sure this will be the highest stakes Smash MM in all of GA history.

If I were a pu$$y, would I do this?

Saltix

Smash Lord
All I want to know is that you'll play me for $100 on Saturday. A simple yes/no will do.

I will gladly stop the entire tournament to play you on video in front of the entire world at any time. I'm pretty sure this will be the highest stakes Smash MM in all of GA history.

If I were a pu$$y, would I do this?
Get it bears!

XIF

Smash Master
nobody likes you, and you are the biggest running joke in atlantic south history.

Everyone can agree here, if there is one person that we could name that embodies ***** @ssness, it would be you (they guy who seems so obsessed by it).

I dont understand the idea of making fun of someone's looks when you're sporting the most ridiculous haircut anyone could imagine. If you didnt look like such a god ****ed ignorant fool I might be a bit more hurt by being called chubby. Even if you were, I'm older than 12, so you're carefully crafted argument shatters beneath maturity. GG.

I like you're idea that people who defend someone else are automatically homosexual. What kind of response is that?

"Wait, you've been talking all this trash but you're the one who's ducked out of money matches against Elliot in Brawl and against MarsFool! in MvC2."

"well lol ur gay."

great job.

nobody wants you to post. ever.

XIF

Smash Master
btw, I didnt start anything

really it was you:

Ok.... im not impressed. No doubt you may be good, but so im I. Dont worry ill be up there. My S3, MVC2, CVS2, SC3 skills are a whole different level than Smash. I just was never one for tournaments. And on the facebook thing My homie called and told me you mentioned me. I got peoples at your school dogg. And more respect there than you do. Clown.
But Marsfool is still a lame ×10. Lol! Facebook shoutout. Me and Odysseus will MM you in any 2D fighting game (san GGX2). Its gonna be funny to get beat by me and your own Alumni. Lol!
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4147870&postcount=1139

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4147722&postcount=1137

Man the fvck up.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i wanna see this MM between Kong and Elliot go down. it's been in the works for SO long.

Name : Marty Osborne
Tag : GA Peach / Nanaya Shiki
Games to enter : ST, GGXX, SSBM, AH
Equipment : PS2 with all games that would be on PS2 and at this tournament. Also a TV for HD systems.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just read the first post, and saw that Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 isn't on the game list. I thought it was earlier. That gets me down.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Name: Tong
TAG: Tong
Gams: Smash Melee 1v1 Smash Brawl 1v1 and 2v2
Bringing :Wii w/ brawl (that's complete door fee right?)

also lil dong you bringing my $50 or $100 whichever it was? cos i can't afford to enter w/o it.

Milln

Smash Champion
Entry fee is $20.

We will no longer have catering food at the event.
I agree with someone who said it previously. If we're not doing catering, I don't think the entry fee should be that particularly high.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I agree with someone who said it previously. If we're not doing catering, I don't think the entry fee should be that particularly high.
Seconded THIRDED. Also, if this really is necessary because of the expensive amount paid for the venue, then we all got screwed, as I'm sure that there's a better place somewhere, even if it isn't top-tier professional. =/

EDIT: You see what I did there.

Top Bottom