• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, he yelled out at you to money match him at marvel at AWA and you straight up backed the fvck out of the free play room.

'***** @ssed" out. get out of here. I wish you only understood how little respect your words get from any of us.

My only purpose here is to show what a "***** ***" you are, by simply proving what a god ****ed liar you are.

God using "***** ***" is going to give me an aneurysm soon, it's such an intellectually bereft term, I can hardly stand using it to make fun of you.

Enjoy "clowing" me.

PS: Shirts going down to your knees isn't my definition of fits, but I'm not here to make fun of what you wear, since that isn't an issue. Haircuts? I will make fun of that, because you try to justify it by saying you try out new and exciting things, which is a BS way to say "wow that was a really dumb idea, I better rectify that." I could go to a tournament with corn rolls and say I'm trying something new and exciting, but that'd still make me an idiot.
LMAO!!! AWA? I wasnt even at AWA. You fat loser. The only time I ever saw Marsfool was at pu$$y pracs tournament. The same one that i recorded you crying and running downstairs after you lost. That right there shows your just talking sh)it. It shows that you a lair on top of being fat, ugly and a crybaby. As a matter of fact that proves you are a bitc)h as)s little nerd. Lol! Next time get your story together before you post homo. And yes Im going to enjoy clowning the hell out of you all day. Make sure your shirt isnt cutting of you circulation ok. And stop using Bitc)h As)s squares like you dont know how to use it right. Lol!

Elliot my post meant something wait till saturday to find out. Or better yet sift through my old posts like Xif did and you can probably figure it out yourself.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
rofl, AWWWW YEAAAH

hmm, nica, don't you live someplace downtown? I could possibly pick you up along with Umby on wednesday for Waba smash thing.
Is your scenario the same as his in that I'd merely have to drop you off at a marta station?
lol wow that was really nice of you but im not doing anything till friday i want to be done with all my school work and what have you so i can play all weekend i work in sandy springs and live in clayton although i can get to down town quite easily lol. sorry man :( but thank you :)

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
Myself(icekid) flashmetriod huntersfl and afro thunder are pretty sure we are going.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
After my name gets dropped 3 times I pop in like Beetlejuice.

This **** is silly. I have no doubt that Elliot is going to win. Lil Kong, If you challenge me to a mm I accept. SEE YOU ****ERS ON SATURDAY!

Also **** talk does not equal hype. Cornel iss going to win 3S, and Desu for president.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sleepy, is it possible to buy stuff off Cafe Press with a paypal account?
Isn't that the way to buy things off of cafepress? I need to buy one of my own shirts, LOL
I dunno, I think paypal should work
Alright, nica. Howabout friday then lol

Man, Lil kong, Xif, + the drama brigade, let's take a page out of fullmetal's book and let actions speak for themselves instead of exchanging banter. It adds a really negative tone to this tournament, and I know that Lil Kong, Xif, and the drama brigade are looking to have fun and a good time at this tournament. Let's not spoil this with unnecessary trash talk.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i want a scoops scoops hagendaz shirt

no actually i don't i could never wear it

SleepyK

lol, you sure tong?
nica, the waba thing is uhhh wednesday and friday, i'm pretty sure.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
no it's totally awesome imo you mediate for both and the ladies on both sides love you i have done this before real talk

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Name: Michael Green AKA dookdigity

Games - Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles & Teams (Teaming up with BigLou "Dook n Lou") and Nintendo 64 SSB (Come on it would be FUN! :) )

Equipment - Laptop, Recording equipment (I get the best footage around with Crowd Audio etc http://www.youtube.com/dookdigity and I could get a lot of coverage for the whole tournament), Pikachu Nintendo 64 with SSB (MONEY MATCHES ANYONE?).

Hometown
- Mesa, Arizona

I will be flying in on Friday night and Biglu will be housing me so that is all taken care of. Like I said I would LOVE to record for you guys and I call dibbs on finals. I could get it directly recorded with crowd audio in the background like so.... Let me know what you think...

Anyways I am really excited for this tournament! It has been a while since I have been to one. :)

SleepyK

I wholeheartedly believe that Tong has done it before.

Well, I can make custom shirts for people, granted that they pay me in some way, lol. but individual shirts are much cheaper than the cafepress ones <_<

Oh, I can also bring a brawl + melee set up, Recording set up, and a TV.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
After my name gets dropped 3 times I pop in like Beetlejuice.

This **** is silly. I have no doubt that Elliot is going to win. Lil Kong, If you challenge me to a mm I accept. SEE YOU ****ERS ON SATURDAY!

Also **** talk does not equal hype. Cornel iss going to win 3S, and Desu for president.
Ok. Mars did you challenge, see or talk to me at AWA?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Man, whoever Lil Kong is he sure is annoying, I hope you're a lot less talkative in person.
Proceeding to ignore posts in 3. . .2. . .

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
So you werent the guy that looked straight at me when I yelled out hey Lil Kong? >_>

Whatever, if youre down for a mm I am too. Otherwise **** it, challenge me in person. Also I think Im going to get banned reasonably soon. GG

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Name: Michael Green AKA dookdigity

Games - Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles & Teams (Teaming up with BigLou "Dook n Lou") and Nintendo 64 SSB (Come on it would be FUN! :) )

Equipment - Laptop, Recording equipment (I get the best footage around with Crowd Audio etc http://www.youtube.com/dookdigity and I could get a lot of coverage for the whole tournament), Pikachu Nintendo 64 with SSB (MONEY MATCHES ANYONE?).

Hometown
- Mesa, Arizona

I will be flying in on Friday night and Biglu will be housing me so that is all taken care of. Like I said I would LOVE to record for you guys and I call dibbs on finals. I could get it directly recorded with crowd audio in the background like so.... Let me know what you think...

Anyways I am really excited for this tournament! It has been a while since I have been to one. :)
You are in free of course but my question is what type of recording equipment are you bringing? VCRs or actual video cameras? If an actual camera than yes, crowd reaction is a huge must and I would hope that we could capture as much of it as possible. The plan is to create a DVD of this event for sell but also to leak all of it's contents online as well. So if a person thinks it's worth it, then they will buy the DVD (It will only be like $10) but they can also look up all the footage online. This way, the next venue can be significantly cheaper (maybe $10-$5 entry) instead of the price it is right now.

I wholeheartedly believe that Tong has done it before.

Well, I can make custom shirts for people, granted that they pay me in some way, lol. but individual shirts are much cheaper than the cafepress ones <_<

Oh, I can also bring a brawl + melee set up, Recording set up, and a TV.
Recording set up do you mean a VCR or actual video camera?

SleepyK

both!
I can bump it up to 2-3 vcrs, tapes, my dvd camcorder, and my crappy digital camera if need be.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
So the food court isnt catered nor paid for correct?
The food court is included into your entry fee. It's going to be a bunch of finger food from Chic-Fil-A for everyone to eat and this price is included into the cost of your entry fee. Catered food would mean it would be coming to the room for us to eat. That's not the case. I am just merely buying a bunch of food from Chick-Fil-A for all of us to eat and that's it. It's not being delivered to our spot or anything. That's why I said the catering food was not going to be there. Like I said, we'll have a 30 minute intermission and we will walk to the CNN Center and pick up the food and eat it in the food court. Chick-Fil-A is in the CNN Food Court.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
both!
I can bump it up to 2-3 vcrs, tapes, my dvd camcorder, and my crappy digital camera if need be.
Well I am very close to landing sponsors for the next event but they stated that I need to have more pictures from the event so they could get a better understanding so the more pictures from the event the better. Also more live footage as well would be better too as all of this will be needed to convince sponsors to sponsor my event. Like I said, if I can get actual DVD sales and sponsorship I could make my entry fee lower and this helps out everyone in the end. But I must present them something and I would like to present them a professionally put together DVD with live footage, actual recorded footage from all the game neatly laid out telling you who is playing on what side, and still pictures as well to accompany it.

SleepyK

Alright, sweet. I can set up my camcorder on the crowd on a recording station to have crowds + match footage.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
What is the earliest time we can get there? Because apparently we have to get there before 10:30 AM with our equipment if we want to avoid paying the initial entry fee. ._.

Also, won't the quality of the DVD footage be everywhere since there are people that are bringing stuff like DVD Recorders (me), to capture cards, to camcorders and whatnot. Won't the quality be inconsistent?

Anyone have a list of what is available at the CNN food court? I know Chick-Fil-A is one of the options.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
@ ko king pin you and me sir have a score to settle i aspect to see you there 11 am sharp :psycho:
if you are talking about melee, then i need to practice bad.

I think JMOAN and I will be teaming in Brawl, unless Mr.Desu would like a beastly Yoshi Teammate.

As for melee Im probably only gonna do doubles cause Doubles are fun. (unless i start feeling Ganon again.)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Man, whoever Lil Kong is he sure is annoying, I hope you're a lot less talkative in person.
Proceeding to ignore posts in 3. . .2. . .
no disrespect to you but honestly if you dont know the person im asking please dont say anything about him/or her.

and i will see sleepy expect a phone call from me sometime in the future. i gotta see about friday :)

@ko kingpin ya melee all day baby

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
Ill money match any one in SCIV. Also, ill accept any money money in gnt4 for any amount. You name it.
Also we can just show up to the tournament and pay everything right? We don't need to say where we are from and the games we are entering?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ill money match any one in SCIV. Also, ill accept any money money in gnt4 for any amount. You name it.
Also we can just show up to the tournament and pay everything right? We don't need to say where we are from and the games we are entering?
i might take you on that gnt4 mm.

SleepyK

no disrespect to you but honestly if you dont know the person im asking please dont say anything about him/or her.

and i will see sleepy expect a phone call from me sometime in the future. i gotta see about friday :)

@ko kingpin ya melee all day baby
People have a right to impressions XD
but I somewhat agree. Uhh nica, my schedule on fridays is kind of wonky, so early-ish is probably the best possible time to figure something out.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I <3 Sleepy K

I'm going to **** melee

Desu for president of penguins, perhaps.

I dunno, I kinda get this image:

Actually, this seems like a great time to pull up my parallel.

Check this out at 7:00; The Penguin takes a life off of Batman, and does this laugh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stcob2S4SgE

Then there's this; listen to King Dedede's taunt at 2:59...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpWyhLWhNI

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

Also, penguins don't sound like that, much to my dismay.

SleepyK

I don't have as maaaaany friends
as you
buuut I think you're nice and that we could be friends
iiif you say no
you're toast.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This here is Mona Pizzaaaaaaaaa
makers of the world's best eats-aaaaaaaaaa
fresh sauce and cheese galo-orrrrrrrrre
brought straight to your front do-orrrrrrrrrrrr

SleepyK

Oh, I can bring a ps2 with third strike/any other game that needs to be brought.

SleepyK

I don't play third strike.
I'm stating it for the venue.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
**** just got real

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can bring a TV/Gamecube-

But, I STILL need to know (because I didn't see it answered)

WHAT TIME MELEE SINGLES STARTS

AND WHAT TIME MELEE DOUBLES STARTS

Seriously, its not in the original post and I've run searches out the *** trying to find it posted somewhere in this thread.

I'm not the only one who's asked this, either.

Top Bottom