• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ok for sure now im doin both double and singles for brawl. ( i would do melee cuz i like it more but i suck :()
tag-biglou
brawl doubles and singles.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Then play Melee. Don't play a game you like less instead of a game you like more because you are "better" at it. COME ON!!! COME ON!!!!!!!

Edit: Unless you are getting teh monies from it I guess. lol But still join Melee singles it is fun.
I like brawl a lot as well. Not sayin i dont like it. But melee just had that sumthin xD.
O i can bring a wii with brawl and melee.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
So you werent the guy that looked straight at me when I yelled out hey Lil Kong? >_>

Whatever, if youre down for a mm I am too. Otherwise **** it, challenge me in person. Also I think Im going to get banned reasonably soon. GG
Obviously not. Trust me if anyone yelled my name I'd come up to them. If I went I would have hung with the columbus crew. The ones that told me about it. Peru did say he saw someone that looked like me and went up to him and asked if we were related. Not knocking you kid, but a anime convention isnt really my thing. You must have been blazed son. Lol!

Leh

Smash Ace
Your name: AFRO THUNDAH / LEH
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Brawl Doubles/Singles
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: Wii + Melee/Brawl
Your hometown: Palm Beach Gardens

GET EETTTTTTTTT

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I need to do this.

Your name: Gingerr
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Brawl doubles/singles, Guilty Gear
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: All I own is a Dreamcast, an N64 and a GameGear rofl. I'll bring any of them if anyone wants me to, though.
Your hometown: Lake Worth, Florida

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
The equipment I use to record the game is called a gamebridge. It connects from the wii to my Laptop and records into .avi format. I use my digital camera at 640 x 480 30 fps. It looks great. I can give whoever is making the dvd all the raw footage so they can toy with it too. It is really easy to go from TV to TV with the equipment.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
Your name: Icekid/Boat
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for: Soul Calibur IV, Naruto GNT4, Guilty Gear XX AC, Brawl Doubles/Singles
Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller: PS3 + SCIV, PS2 with a few games on a HD
Your hometown: Palm Beach Gardens

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
The equipment I use to record the game is called a gamebridge. It connects from the wii to my Laptop and records into .avi format. I use my digital camera at 640 x 480 30 fps. It looks great. I can give whoever is making the dvd all the raw footage so they can toy with it too. It is really easy to go from TV to TV with the equipment.
Hey thats some pretty nice tech you got there you think you can give me some details later

Umby

Smash Master
Then play Melee. Don't play a game you like less instead of a game you like more because you are "better" at it. COME ON!!! COME ON!!!!!!!

Edit: Unless you are getting teh monies from it I guess. lol But still join Melee singles it is fun.
For me, I just wanna see if I can get my Sonic on the map. There's no way I can do that with Link/Marth in Melee.

Though I do like Melee more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For me, I just wanna see if I can get my Sonic on the map. There's no way I can do that with Link/Marth in Melee.

Though I do like Melee more.
i wish you could come down to florida. We have a sick-nasty sonic, called darksonic (lol). You'd probably love to see him in action.

Im suprised to see other Floridians coming to this tourney...happy, but suprised. The brawl singles/doubles is looking to be pretty good at this tourney. Looks like the 7 hour drive is gonna be worth it

Umby

Smash Master
i wish you could come down to florida. We have a sick-nasty sonic, called darksonic (lol). You'd probably love to see him in action.
Yeah, I know who he is lol. I should probably go see how he plays.

I hope I can get a few matches recorded while I'm there. Who all is going to be recording?

edit: Furthermore, I have money johns, so I want to get in as many Melee friendlies as I can since I'll only sign up for the Brawl tournament.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah, I know who he is lol. I should probably go see how he plays.

I hope I can get a few matches recorded while I'm there. Who all is going to be recording?

edit: Furthermore, I have money johns, so I want to get in as many Melee friendlies as I can since I'll only sign up for the Brawl tournament.
ill have a VCR on one of our two TVs my car is bringing

S0FT

Smash Ace
yo gamedragon i know its melee but ive been trying to record matches of myself for quite sometime now, do you mind if record a couple of my tournament matches and you put em online...?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yo gamedragon i know its melee but ive been trying to record matches of myself for quite sometime now, do you mind if record a couple of my tournament matches and you put em online...?
i dunno how its gonna work out since i only have one VCR...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok sleepy you got it i will see
hype hype hype i cant wait for this man
will it be possible to enter both brawl and melee doubles if not i will just play melee

nice1

Smash Lord
Aint nothing much homie. Same old... work, work, my girl, work, my friends and work. Lol! What up with you? Your crazy *** coming to this thing?
yea i'll b in the a this friday. My mom and i are staying in the Days-Inn hotel a couple blocks away from the place.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We are leaving probably at 11pm or 12pm
you mean like ....Friday noon, where you meant to say friday at 11am or 12pm, or Friday midnight, where you meant to say friday at 11pm or 12am

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Friday midnight
aah ok. Well, we planned to leave from orlando around 2-3 AM anyway saturday morning. one of you should give me a call while you're passing orlando just to make sure im awake :laugh:

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
aah ok. Well, we planned to leave from orlando around 2-3 AM anyway saturday morning. one of you should give me a call while you're passing orlando just to make sure im awake :laugh:
That's when i'd be getting up to Orlando. We could meet up or some **** and drive up together.

Top Bottom