• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ANGRY FACE. I just want to know whats going on. I can house people Saturday or whatever. I guess we'll just figure this out tommorow.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Know how Pack "fans" operate, even after MN beats you guys in the crew battle your only going to talk about how good the last one was anyway.

MN all day hoes.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I was under the impression that Sanchaz was housing MN, and I was housing some WI and chicago. This tourney is going to be so stacked.

For crews, we def have a ton more people than MN. Off the top of my head:

Frootloop
Sanchaz
Vino
Mundungu
John9Blue
Lightsoutace
Eighteenspikes
Lonejedi
Zicore
Crashman
Sauce
Quaz
Gino
DDF?
EOF??!

If anything, MN will need to draft IL.

ORLY

Smash Master
holy **** this is legit as ****

i love WI

this crew battle is gonna be so hyppeeeee

For crews, we def have a ton more people than MN. Off the top of my head:

Frootloop
Sanchaz
Vino
Mundungu
John9Blue
Lightsoutace
Eighteenspikes
Lonejedi
Zicore
Crashman
Sauce
Quaz
Gino
DDF?
EOF??!
Am I not included because I am 50% Minnesotan and 50% Wisconsinite? Or is it because I play 10% brawl and 90% melee? I'm changing schools and going to Minnesota. **** this state.

john!

Smash Hero
Am I not included because I am 50% Minnesotan and 50% Wisconsinite? Or is it because I play 10% brawl and 90% melee? I'm changing schools and going to Minnesota. **** this state.
don't feel too bad, i didn't see my name either

edit: in all seriousness though, i just had to get gamertag issues straightened out for that database ranking thing, so if people are referring to me as "john9blue" on vids and tourneys and stuff, then **** will get even more confusing than it already is. i know trolling me with my old gamertag is fun, but i'd rather just go by my first name.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Xeylode I just included a bunch of random people I saw yesterday / out of region people I could think of. There's def a lot more than that, like you, Jake, tlo, vintage, and prob a bunch of others.

Crashman & Sauce are about 90% confirmed for teams, but there's a good chance they won't be around for crews. I'll have to talk to them.

If MN is coming over to my place tonight, it might get pretty cramped. I was doing some math last night, and there might be 20+ people there, which could get pretty redic. We can use the basement if we need more space, but it's gonna be packed either way.

Zicore

Smash Champion
As long as I can buy The Good Doctor a drink when I get there, this tourney will go off without a hitch.

Also, there better be poker.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
HOLY **** Crashman and sauce will be there????

Btw I'm coming and I better be on crews for WI. We're 2-0 when I'm on crews, just saying.

Btw, I'll be accepting MM's from everyone. Also extending the lonejedi challenge to all those who play JigglyPuff. Best 3/5 $5 dollar money match against my Sheik. I've yet to lose to one, so come at me.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Btw, I'll be accepting MM's from everyone. Also extending the lonejedi challenge to all those who play JigglyPuff. Best 3/5 $5 dollar money match against my Sheik. I've yet to lose to one, so come at me.
Does this apply to the other puff?

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
holy **** this is legit as ****

i love WI

this crew battle is gonna be so hyppeeeee
CHRISSS... havent seen you since smym i hope we can play some friendlys and talk about how much bad jeff is HAHAHAH also play ssf4 ive besn using fei long lol

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
Fei long, eh? I don't have much experience there but Ryu is a lot like Falco; most MUs are alike. Zone and combo, zone and combo!

How's the ruleset for SFxT work? Same as SSF4?

EDIT: is that Chris guy coming to MK:DD this time? I've been practicin' up my defensive boosts, dodging blue shells and such. I'm ready for a rematch!

Zicore

Smash Champion

Btw I'm coming and I better be on crews for WI. We're 2-0 when I'm on crews, just saying.

Omfg FINALLY I CAN MM YOU! BRING IT ON!

\±/Gale\±/

Smash Rookie
I'm 15 and this will be my first tournament and I was wondering - Will this be a college student only kind of thing?

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Got a text from Lone...Tapion confirmed for this tournament as well...hype hype hype.
Looks like I HAVE to go to this now!
:)

ORLY

Smash Master
okay now i'm calling bull****

there's no way tapion is coming

there's just no way

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

My Puff will shut you down son!
Also, Tapion's combo video got me into competitive smash, I'll have to thank him.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
My predictions for placements:

1. Lonejedi
2. Lonejedi
3. Caleb (Lonejedi)
My serious predictions are as follows

Kels
Frootloop/Good Doctor
ORLY/Good Doctor

2-4 can go either way IMO.

Lonejedi might be a noob, but he'll still outplace Gio.
If Zicore gets me that drink, I may just win it all.

Top Bottom