• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
don't need a teammate anymore, sorry kids you missed your opportunity...

edit: MN is going harddddddd at this.... get hyped~!! xD xD

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I will be showing up at 3pm (sober) to play umvc3, blitz, and PPL.

I'll be managing pizza.

I'll most likely not enter melee singles, but I'll take $5 mm with peeps. No less than $5, because I personally don't take it seriously.

I want to record falcon free for all's on yoshis story.

REMEMBER! There is a $5 dollar venue fee! Also, lonejedi is a noob.

We could drink at my place. I don't like beer pong though to be honest. No one pays attention to beer pong.

I like the poker idea. $5 entry for like 100 chips or whatever.

ORLY

Smash Master
I always like seeing my MN homies. Let's see if Wake can take down the tyrant this time.

Frank and I gonna put in workkk

Zicore

Smash Champion
So if WI doesn't have enough people, can we draft from Chicago (Note this is the only time this has been said in the history of anything involving these two states.)

What separates the cheese heads from the **** heads is the state line :D

Quaz

Smash Master
MN has Amanze, Chexr, RRR, Deepak, Sparrow, Flux, and Disciple.

We have Frank, Sanchaz, Me, John, Mundunguu, Vino.. and uhh.. we need to figure out 2 more people (unless spikes and cosmo go or something. It would be nice to see Cosmo here, but I doubt he's showing up)

Come on WI, lets not draft IL players. That's really lame, we either defeat MN fairly or accept defeat.

Quaz

Smash Master
Nope, forgot to throw in Wake (I litertally just copy pasted his own post, haha)

so yeah, we still need 2. We'll see how the tourney goes and see how everyone else does and THEN decide who else.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Nope, forgot to throw in Wake (I litertally just copy pasted his own post, haha)

so yeah, we still need 2. We'll see how the tourney goes and see how everyone else does and THEN decide who else.
Dibs.

Quaz, I'm gonna beat you at some point during the tournament for forgetting to put me in that list.

Zicore

Smash Champion
It's funny to think that I would go Peach in either crews or that MM against Gio.

*****es don't know.

Top Bottom