• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I'm not racist. I stereotype - it's faster."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Alright. I agree with you Frotaz. This is exactly the reason I was looking for. I apologize for my way of arguing, but for the longest time I haven't seen anything as believable as what you just said. Kudos to you.
You're certainly fun to watch, Everyone said this to you. Just in different ways.
Over
and over
and over and over
and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over.

If what you have said here is truely the case, which I semi doubt, I feel absolutely no remorse for being the way I was to you up to this point. =]

Because in the end, the thread was still all about you.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
You're certianly fun to watch, Everyone said this to you. Just in different ways.
Over
and over
and over and over
and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over.

If what you have said here is truely the case, which I semi doubt, I feel absolutely no remorse for being the way I was to you up to this point. =]
No, nobody has ever stated it in that way where it actually made sense in which answered a question wholesomely.. So GTFO and stop ruining the ending of this thread.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Frotaz I wish I had the patience that you do. I was too confrontational at the end for AV to see the truth. I probably went too far with my nonsense so I appologize to Teran for that, but it was just too much fun.

Finishing my cigg then going to bed 24 hour day almost .-.

It didn't have a good ending, it simply satisfied you needing to have things be your way.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Frotaz I wish I had the patience that you do. I was too confrontational at the end that I can't stop ruining the ending of this thread. I probably went too far with my nonsense so I apologize to the OP for that, but it was just too much fun.

Finishing my cigg then going to bed 24 hour day almost .-.

It didn't have a good ending, simply because I am an elusive child who just needs to be incessant about everything.
The End. :troll:

frotaz37

Smash Lord
If I really had patience I would go back through the thread and quote all the times where Alien Vision ignored explanations that were far better than mine simply because he couldn't understand them and was too childish to admit it or ask for a simpler explanation like a normal human being, instead choosing to behave like a narcissistic psychopath with the angst of a emo teenager.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You guys stop humouring Alien Vision.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I agree with you Frotaz. This is exactly the reason I was looking for. I apologize for my way of arguing, but for the longest time I haven't seen anything as believable as what you just said. Kudos to you.
That is the moment that he goes on MSN and talks to somebody and say: Dude, I totally ****ing MIND****ED THEM WITH MY PERFECT ACTING. Those inferior little ****heads will enjoy believing they were right :O.
Also, he's Tamed Shadow.

Also, to the ones he calls child, he's 18 and doesn't have a job and lives at his mom's.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Another example is that I'm not attracted to black women. At all. Am I racist? I don't feel so. My body just isn't attracted for some reason I don't know *shrug*.
You still should have said this in a more appropriate tone like "I don't find black women individually physically attractive." What you said can be interpreted as you don't find them emotionally or personally attractive (as well as physically, which you were obviously aiming at), and this can all get lost in translation with just mere words on a screen.

Also, eff white girls. Too much dang issues, they're not that hot (sorry, blonde hair, brown hair, and red-haired chicks don't "do it" for me... says the blonde, brown, and red-haired guy! :laugh:), and often they're not as bright as they seem. IMHO mixed people tend to look the best, because IMHO they have the best skin tone and best features because it's a combination of many features of many different people groups (heck, my girlfriend is mixed).

This is coming from a white man, so it's 100% racist to the CORE against those dang cracker jacks!!!)

Also, is there a "Hello Smooth Criminal" button?

And I seriously can't believe everyone had the proper use of the n-word/enter argument. The last time I had that argument was 6th grade. :laugh:

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
We all have our preferences when it comes to dating, though I'm pretty sure stupidity and drama aren't exclusive to any one race.

And I seriously can't believe everyone had the proper use of the n-word/enter argument. The last time I had that argument was 6th grade. :laugh:
Welcome to UB.

M@v

Subarashii!
You still should have said this in a more appropriate tone like "I don't find black women individually physically attractive." What you said can be interpreted as you don't find them emotionally or personally attractive (as well as physically, which you were obviously aiming at), and this can all get lost in translation with just mere words on a screen.

The last time I had that argument was 6th grade. :laugh:

Yeah, I said it like 3 posts later I should of re-worded it better. See below ^___^

Oh, I meant I never have been. Should of made it clearer there. I might find someone I'm attracted to. But at this point I have yet to meet one.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well that's if they inherit the right set of features, sometimes a mix can go horribly wrong. :(

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Well that's if they inherit the right set of features, sometimes a mix can go horribly wrong. :(
That's true for everyone, not just multiracial people.

Plus, there are also a bunch of mixed people who you can't even tell are mixed. Ya know, like Bob Marley.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
discuss this:

my dad keeps telling me it's racist if i say "black ppl like watermelon," since im basically "calling them dumb ******s." it amazes me how stupid ppl, even my family, is sometimes.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
discuss this:

my dad keeps telling me it's racist if i say "black ppl like watermelon," since im basically "calling them dumb ******s." it amazes me how stupid ppl, even my family, is sometimes.
If you know something may offend a proportion of a certain demographic and you say it anyway, you open yourself up to being labelled a racist.

You can argue you're just being a ****. But there's no need to be antagonistic for the sake of being antagonistic and people shouldn't have to put up with hateful speech (especially if you already know they might interpret that way).

Five years ago, I remember asking somebody to stop using the word "chink". They used the same reasoning you are because they genuinely believed it was not an offensive word. We had the debate in a large group of people and I didn't really care so I dropped it. I just told him it was kind of rude. While I thought he was just ignorant, a lot of people still believe he's racist because of what he said 5 years ago. It's a shame because I think he genuinely intended no harm by use of the word.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
If you know something may offend a proportion of a certain demographic and you say it anyway, you open yourself up to being labelled a racist.

You can argue you're just being a ****. But there's no need to be antagonistic for the sake of being antagonistic and people shouldn't have to put up with hateful speech (especially if you already know they might interpret that way).

Five years ago, I remember asking somebody to stop using the word "chink". They used the same reasoning you are because they genuinely believed it was not an offensive word. We had the debate in a large group of people and I didn't really care so I dropped it. I just told him it was kind of rude. While I thought he was just ignorant, a lot of people still believe he's racist because of what he said 5 years ago. It's a shame because I think he genuinely intended no harm by use of the word.
it's just saddening knowing that, even if u dont mean harm, u r labeled a "racist." the general majority of ppl wont understand, and it's the general majority that gets u labeled in the first place.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The general majority is the reason why **** like Columbine and V-Tech happen.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's just saddening knowing that, even if u dont mean harm, u r labeled a "racist." the general majority of ppl wont understand, and it's the general majority that gets u labeled in the first place.
We're just stereotyping. It's faster.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man **** you that name is Voldemort status.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol. Good thing I didn't actually mention his name.

Edit: On topic, if you take offense to being labeled "racist," how do you think other people feel when you associate them with known racial cliches? Of course all black people like watermelon. And all white people are racist. It may seem like a judgmental statement, but maybe I'm not being judgmental when I say that. I could just be making an observation based on what I see. On that note, which one of us is the bigger idiot?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tbh though, a lot of black people love chicken and have big lips.

A lot of white people are elitist or racist or both and pretend not to be, to the point where they even believe their own lies.

A lot of indian people smell of curry, because herp derp, a lot of indian people eat curry. Speaking of which, us westerners apparently stink of milk to the japanese. But milk doesn't smell! I don't notice it! Same for indians I guess lol.

A lot of slavic people drink like fish.

A lot of japanese people are xenophobic.

A lot of chinese people are good at mathematics.

I said all those things and I believe them because as much as you may pretend it's somehow offensive to say them, they are all true pretty much.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
We're just stereotyping. It's faster.
This made me laugh out loud.

-----

Black people + chicken always reminds me of a practical exam a couple of years ago. We had to take a history from a woman with gallstones. Most people got a white actress. She was a typical privileged upper class woman and had roast dinner with her family the night before. The black actress (the one I got) was a typical East Londoner and went to the fried chicken shop the night before :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom