• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illmatic's fate rests in YOUR hands, THE FULL STORY IS ON POST 1 AND 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm not picking up a secondary, and I never will!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think Marth would be interesting to see.

Realistically, though, do everyone a favor and choose Meta Knight. That's my vote.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
illmatic. real talk.

in houston we have

2 mks
1 diddy
1 snake
0 wario
0 marth

but most importantly, the city of houston texas is missing

FALCO. we don't have a high level falco in houston and as you are one for using a character that takes tech skill (i would love too see you bdacus out of taunt) and likes using a character that can overwhelm the opponent with mind games and frame traps, i honestly feel you should use falco bro. besides, nike attends plenty of tournies so we technically have a marth, and when cy comes down we have a wario. so go out on a limb and be the new falco prodigy in brawl. you one of the only people i know who has fast enough hands to truly master the falco play style.

tldr: falco

Flayl

Smash Hero
Pay Nike $5 and stay Peach.

Unless you're looking for an excuse to quit Peach. Main MK and help get him banned

Suspect

Smash Hero
illmatic. real talk.

in houston we have

2 mks
1 diddy
1 snake
0 wario
0 marth

but most importantly, the city of houston texas is missing

FALCO. we don't have a high level falco in houston and as you are one for using a character that takes tech skill (i would love too see you bdacus out of taunt) and likes using a character that can overwhelm the opponent with mind games and frame traps, i honestly feel you should use falco bro. besides, nike attends plenty of tournies so we technically have a marth, and when cy comes down we have a wario. so go out on a limb and be the new falco prodigy in brawl. you one of the only people i know who has fast enough hands to truly master the falco play style.

tldr: falco
thisssssssssssssss

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Honestly, with some time invested and his good reaction time, Ill would have a sick MK.

But, I'll toss a vote in for Peach since he's our top guy for her right now. It would be a waste to gamble on another character.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Become the first good Marth (Haze doesn't exist)

Who else is having a hard time closing the Rainbow Chicken? I can't stop playing it.

Nicole

Smash Champion
personally i would hate to see you switch, but it's up to you. you've done a great deal with peach and accomplished quite alot, not to mention you've made alot of people think peach is actually a decent character (amazing, i know).

as far as this vote goes i haven't looked at everyone's vote or anything but i'm sure most people will tell you to stay peach. you shouldn't worry about anyone's opinion but your own. if you really want to switch that bad, do it, but don't let a bunch of random smashers tell you who you should play. you should play someone you love using.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Stick to Peach and continue to wreck faces. Otherwise I'll have no Peach out there who I feel is noticeably better than me to work on surpassing bro. You're that guy. You're my Kakarot.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
One hour and fifteen minutes!

I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this lol, I'm going to switch and it's going to be one of those characters, or I'll just stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom