• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Darc - LOL sure I dont want people to play me with mains if they dont want to.

I play to have fun me being decent in this game was luck >_>.

Btw i forgot to post this but Upsmashing out of your shield with sheik is so awesome it should be considered as a religion.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Because they spy! Which is why I say, if they invade our boards...

... lets totally start getting anti-jigs strats from other boards >.>

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so i posted this another guide but this on since it seems to get more hits on it 8)

well anyways i just added the utilts to a rest i can do that but i cant seem to hit anyone with the utilt i end up missing and getting severely punished for it is there any help i can get with hitting this awesome combo???

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
hmm i didnt think of that. . .good call. . .but i was wondering if there is a move that i can do so they are above me or behind me stunned long enough to use it. . .

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
On fast-fallers, utilt-uair works moderately well. On other weights, just be cautious.

When they DI out of the utilt and end up behind you, there isn't terribly much you can do, but if you're content on hitting that risky rest attempt, soft (almost finished) nair can lead into rest. But again, it may just be better to go for pound or start a wop.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
hmm i didnt think of that. . .good call. . .but i was wondering if there is a move that i can do so they are above me or behind me stunned long enough to use it. . .
Stunned long enough? Well, no other move in the uptilt to rest combo is completely necessary (considering you catch them of guard with the uptilt and the damage isn't too high).

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hey mango we gotta play at pound 3, id love some help in this match up and i hear you are the best jiggs. my first main was jiggs btw, id love to steal your tricks :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm the best jiggs.

Mango learned from me.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Mangoland is a happy place where flowers bloom and children laugh, where the law is just and the people are honorable, where the trees smile and the music is full of bliss...

...and everyone lives to 150%.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jegollieesss!!!!!

i dont like mangoland against fox. run away lser laser laser laser laser lasre laser. upsmash.
Really? Just stay on the platforms to get away from lasers.

If you want to talk about campy foxes, play one on FD. Now thats a ***** move.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Awex - that thing is cool lol

and the best way to approach marth is run up 2 him and shield then wait for the oppurtournity 2 hit him with the fair 2 start a combo ^_^

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Mango let me goto your house one of these days and afterwords we can go with Joey to in-n-out and have a pokemonz battle.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
thiss is frustrating.... trying to find out how to best fight every single character by the time pound 3 comes.
i still have a lot of trouble against sheik...i know how to play the mtach up i just neeed to practice ducking the grabs more and CCing her tilts.
if anyone has videos of jiggs vs a good fox or ice climbers please post them.

by the way , what jiggly puffs are going to this?? lol.
mango are you going?

the656

Smash Journeyman
i heard if you use box tag too much it stops being special is that true and do you use any other tags other then box tag

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Now it's not only us SoCal people saying mangoooooo, it's almost every smasher from around the world. :laugh:
yea...
it also gets very annoying when in tournaments people shout out mango when I
rest someone....
i believe i should get the credit for my own rests >_<
lmao. people can say that when mango does it but i don't like it when i do one
(no disrespect to mango)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom