• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I like teh Mango surprise!
You didn't make it to the NUB tourney >:^o
Me and Yen repped the Puff for you there. She rested everyone so much it was crazy, and I got 7 rests -in a row- on Silent Specter X^D
When are we going to play next, I heard something about SoCal coming to Smash the State on the 29th, but there's a Texas event that day too? >:^/
I'll probably have to make it down to SoCal sometime again ;^p

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Wow, Mango. That Falco was pretty ****. Especially with that chicken dance. I've never seen stuff like shine to back air before, not even from our premier Falco players around here.

If you want, I can direct you to another awesome version of the Chicken Dance I've found. Best part I like about it - it actually sounds like the original! But it's still leet 8)

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
are you serious chrono? i think your joking because im sure you've seen some people do it? mango we should falco ditto, almost every1 in NJ plays falco at high tech level.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
are you serious chrono? i think your joking because im sure you've seen some people do it? mango we should falco ditto, almost every1 in NJ plays falco at high tech level.
Key word there >_<

I wanna play falco I feel left out.

I think I followed your advice vs fox mango and its still unbelievably difficult >_<.

Sigh ... T_T.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
So yea...

mang0, this is IMRC24i if you remember from the IMs. Just wanted to let you know that I dominated the tournament. Won some moneygoldz a digital camera and some other good stuff. Turned out the mewtwo and other Jiggly live not even 10 minutes away, but weren't official smashers.

Try Mang0 today: He works.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
mango, in your opinion whats the best fox counter stage?
or anyone else who wants to answer...

i usually go mute city but somehow everyone can play sheik and they go sheik against me.
so i was thinking about going kongo jungle, jungle japes, or brinstar.
which would be the best counter out of those?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Counterpick stages for Jigs usually just enhance your own characteristics. Find one that you feel best represents your personal playing style and work with it.

Personally, I'm more likely to take a fox/sheik player to Japes, just because I know how to handle both of those characters well on that stage. Some people really like Brinstar, other's love DK64. It's all preference and anticipation, really.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Whats the matter with sheik on mute city?

Personally I like Brinstar,

Campy foxes are usally my problem so Jungle Japes and Kongo Jungle are ok for camping. But in Brinstar the lava forces him to move and not camp.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
well, i just really dislike playing sheik on mute city. it seems to work out better for sheik on mute city than fox players so when i counterpick with it they change to sheik.

yea, i see what your saying schooliedee. that's true. i think i will go with jungle japes against fox and sheik.
what are your preferences against marth or falcon though soft or schoolie dee?
i like playing falcon on battlefield so that'd probably be my counter.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo shadow... considering that i know all the people you play againast lol.... sheik is actually VERY VERY good on japes... you would actually be helping them.... so ur better off just picking dk64... high ceiling for against fox and gay edge for against sheik ^_^

Snakeee

Smash Master
EDIT: this is shadow on snakes account.
yo shadow... considering that i know all the people you play againast lol.... sheik is actually VERY VERY good on japes... you would actually be helping them.... so ur better off just picking dk64... high ceiling for against fox and gay edge for against sheik ^_^
haha thanks, you're right. i didn't know about sheiks being good on jungle japes though.
thanks for the help zro.
i used to always pick dk64 but i got bored with it lol.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
LOL SLIQ AND I KNOW THE WAYS OF CENSOR BYPASSING. I WOULD POST IN YOUR THREAD SLIQ. I CAN ALSO POST IN ALL CAPS. BEAT THAT!

SORRY FOR SPAMMING. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom