• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike isn't cheap. Please shutup.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*hates on mc4*

Stop being stupid. He's proven he knows what he's talking about. All you have proven is that you are an idiot. When you have joined means nothing. How many posts you have means nothing. It's only on what you have contributed to the board.

Between you and SK, guess who's done a lot more? I'll give you a hint, it isn't you.

Now, someone get this topic de-pinned. It's attracting too many stupid people, and it's only good for a laugh at the clueless people.

null55

Smash Master
Why do you continue to respond? Who cares who talks in the thread... I just wanted the Ike is cheap stuff to not happen anymore. The first page and the title would do the job better than nothing...

-_- ****... the hate.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
Calm down Nid. This thread is here just so n00bs actually do some research before pointing or character as cheap, just as the n00bs before them. It has been pinned for just three days, give it a chance.

K 2

Smash Lord
Someone actually thinks Ike is cheap?...lol. What is he going to do, say "I fight for my friends" until you've gone insane and SD all three of your lives?

Guilhe

Smash Ace
Well, you wouldn’t expect to receive a “Thanks, I was going to post a thread saying Ike is cheap” or “This thread has driven me to research the character further, increasing my knowledge on how to exploit his weaknesses” from every (if any) n00b that walks by would you?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Well, you wouldn’t expect to receive a “Thanks, I was going to post a thread saying Ike is cheap” or “This thread has driven me to research the character further, increasing my knowledge on how to exploit his weaknesses” from every (if any) n00b that walks by would you?
No, but it's given them a reason to post their opinion on the matter. Most people don't say Ike is cheap anymore, so they will see this topic, think it's still a problem, then "prove" how he's not cheap.

§leepy God

Smash Master
What is he going to do, say "I fight for my friends" until you've gone insane and SD all three of your lives?
No, he will say, "You'll get no sympathy from me," people will get so scared, wet they pants, and they will kill themselves... or stare at the big golden sword, waiting to be blessed by it, lol.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
That's an incredibly wrong way to go about it. The best way to judge someone is by what they post and they way they post it. If I were to assume everybody with an account older than mine was better than me, I'd be kowtowing to everybody here. And that's just not the case.

Noobs are determined by how they act, not by how long they've had an account on SWF, and you posted an incredibly stupid post, leading me to insult you. Now if you don't want this kind of thing to happen again, it's best to examine exactly what you're posting, and how people will react to it.
way to misinterpret and i like your websters definition of a noob by the way it was very precise. when i said what i said was based of your pro information i was referring to when i said you had an account for a month and have 300 + posts indicating that you spend too much time on this site insulting people, read it again, then i said spend more time playing the game... does it make more sense now genius... and my opinion of what is cheap doesn't make me a noob if i think that spamming is cheap hell i think its cheap read what i said again it was about spamming ike moves kid.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
*hates on mc4*

Stop being stupid. He's proven he knows what he's talking about. All you have proven is that you are an idiot. When you have joined means nothing. How many posts you have means nothing. It's only on what you have contributed to the board.

Between you and SK, guess who's done a lot more? I'll give you a hint, it isn't you.

Now, someone get this topic de-pinned. It's attracting too many stupid people, and it's only good for a laugh at the clueless people.

once again another person who doesn't get what i was saying if you read it a little more slowly maybe it'll make more sense to you. the whole thing about how many posts and when he joined was expressing the fact that he spends alot of time on the site (300 + posts in one month) just insulting people. how is that contributing. i'll say it again, if i think that spamming moves is cheap then i think its cheap, read my original post it was about spamming moves making him cheap. how does saying that the way a person plays a character determines if he is cheap or not not make sense. your an idiot stop hangin on the guys nuts

mc4

Smash Journeyman
No, but it's given them a reason to post their opinion on the matter. Most people don't say Ike is cheap anymore, so they will see this topic, think it's still a problem, then "prove" how he's not cheap.
there's no way in hell you know that most people don't say that ike is cheap. have you talked to "most people". you can't speak for everyone guy, people will say that any character is cheap when a person uses them in a cheap way (like spamming) or why the hell do people wanna ban meta knight? because the way people use him is cheap, if his meta game wasn't based heavily on spamming moves like shuttle loop, nados, down smashed, fairs, etc then it would never be an issue. the fact that you started out a response to what i said with "hates on mc4" is enough said about you... we are in 2008 people don't say things like that anymore lol. get real man.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
haha I like this thread now I shall report every noob for everything they do wrong.

Also I will never go back to read pages in this sticky so what I got from this is an 08er was ranting on another 08er for there join date lol?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Calm down Nid. This thread is here just so n00bs actually do some research before pointing or character as cheap, just as the n00bs before them. It has been pinned for just three days, give it a chance.
noobs...dont research. They just say random **** without feeling the need to back it up, and usually flame people who disagree with them.

•Col•

Smash Champion
noobs...dont research. They just say random **** without feeling the need to back it up, and usually flame people who disagree with them.
True.... But it's very likely that they'd see this thread stickied.... =P So they'd decide to come in and check it out beforehand...

null55

Smash Master
Notice how I asked for this to be locked once it was stickied...

It wasn't as if I was unaware that something like this would happen, but what I didn't expect was all of the "intelligent" posters on the Ike boards to respond to the spam, thus provoking the spammers and then to turn around and complain about the thread. Posting in this thread is unproductive and pointless. Ike isn't cheap. That's the only message here, it's the only the truth that needs to be said.

Stop posting...

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Notice how I asked for this to be locked once it was stickied...

It wasn't as if I was unaware that something like this would happen, but what I didn't expect was all of the "intelligent" posters on the Ike boards to respond to the spam, thus provoking the spammers and then to turn around and complain about the thread. Posting in this thread is unproductive and pointless. Ike isn't cheap. That's the only message here, it's the only the truth that needs to be said.

Stop posting...
I believe we'll stop posting as soon as the n00bs (such as mc4) stop needing education in not being n00bs.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
ike is far from cheap
like the OP said, barely middle tier

people who say this should learn how to jump or walk away in brawl
XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
Lawlz.
ike cant spam moves.
nair maybe? to approach.
holding A to spam?

ike cant spam.........................maybe eruption LOL.

no character is cheap
and if someone thinks a character is cheap or a move is cheap then the person they are playing is good and abusing good moves like they are supposed to.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
There is no reason this should be stickied. It's insulting towards smashboards general intellegence level.

*removes*

Top Bottom