• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike isn't cheap. Please shutup.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Ike is one of the characters I look forward to playing against, in part because of the challenge and in part because I can run circles around him.

I say "challenge" because the jerk only needs to land 3 hits to waste me. :/

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
Ike fast? lol my azz.

Ike is not cheap whatsoever.
He has much lag in most of his moves to call him cheap.
It evens out with his Overpowered smash attacks but thats why hes still middle tier.

MGG

Smash Rookie
Ike fast? lol my azz.

Ike is not cheap whatsoever.
He has much lag in most of his moves to call him cheap.
It evens out with his Overpowered smash attacks but thats why hes still middle tier.
If you know how to play ike, you see that he´s imba and actually Ike ist better than Toon Link ;)
If you want let´s play online and i can show you:chuckle:

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
Hmph. Sounds like a challenge.
Alright I'll add you today.
5112 3123 1384

Note* I don't main TL, I just liked the avatar.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
If you know how to play ike, you see that he´s imba and actually Ike ist better than Toon Link ;)
If you want let´s play online and i can show you:chuckle:
Noob, get the hell out of this thread. For that matter, don't ever post on this board again.

Come to think of it, just stay the hell off of SWF.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Geez, don't be so harsh dude.
Everyone starts somewhere yo..
True, but the sheer irony and stupidity of his post prompted that reaction. He comes into a thread wholly about how Ike is not cheap, and then says that Ike is overpowered and better than another character. It's like a Nazi showing up in Israel. He did not read the thread, he did not know what he was talking about, and thus he gets abused.

MGG

Smash Rookie
omg i write onlky a püost and someone gets excited??

MGG

Smash Rookie
True, but the sheer irony and stupidity of his post prompted that reaction. He comes into a thread wholly about how Ike is not cheap, and then says that Ike is overpowered and better than another character. It's like a Nazi showing up in Israel. He did not read the thread, he did not know what he was talking about, and thus he gets abused.
Sorry but this is to much!
You said i´m a nazi??
Did you think all who comes from germany are Nazi´s??

If you want to know I´m Greek :ohwell:
So please shut up noob :ohwell:

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Sorry but this is to much!
You said i´m a nazi??
Did you think all who comes from germany are Nazi´s??

If you want to know I´m Greek :ohwell:
So please shut up noob :ohwell:
1. It's an analogy, you idiot.
2. I never said anything about your ethnicity.
3. Leave. Just leave, and never come back.

MGG

Smash Rookie
1. It's an analogy, you idiot.
2. I never said anything about your ethnicity.
3. Leave. Just leave, and never come back.
Do you think i leave the board because of one idiot in this board??
Sorry but you are really an idiot:ohwell:
Please shut up it comes only s h i t out:ohwell:

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Do you think i leave the board because of one idiot in this board??
Sorry but you are really an idiot:ohwell:
Please shut up it comes only s h i t out:ohwell:
No, I think you should leave this board because you're an idiot. You come into this thread and with your first ever post here act like a total n00b, in a manner totally contradicting the point of the thread. And then you have the sheer lack of brains to get offended when you get called out on it.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Don't mind Salty. He's our Noob detector.

Burrito is our stupidity detector, but he's more lazy at it.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
No, I think you should leave this board because you're an idiot. You come into this thread and with your first ever post here act like a total n00b, in a manner totally contradicting the point of the thread. And then you have the sheer lack of brains to get offended when you get called out on it.
You have earned 10 Sama- Dollars!!
Nuff Said.

MGG

Smash Rookie
Don't mind Salty. He's our Noob detector.

Burrito is our stupidity detector, but he's more lazy at it.
I ignored him i don´t want to come on his niveau:chuckle:
I think it´s better when he shut up.
Because its make a bad image for this board.
But ok... b2t

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
But ok... b2t
Argh. *Facewall*

Stop. Posting. We speak English here, in case you hadn't noticed.

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
I see your point; but still...
Just let people talk...when the time comes to prove themseleves....
they will be the ones that will feel foolish of thier previously stated beliefs when proved wrong.

null55

Smash Master
Wow, my thread was revived and got stickied. Good ****.

This is mugen, btw...

null55

Smash Master
Set the Ike boards back six months? IKE IS CHEAP THREADS SET THE IKE BOARDS BACK 8 MONTHS. What ever controversial or angry thread that is made is going to attract "those kinds of people". Lol, just look at the demographics of the Ike boards. That was kind of a lame point... (besides this is nothing compared to the kind of crap you'd get here back in May or June, especially considering the nature of the thread.)

And what happens on this thread other than the title and my first post is completely insignificant. I just wanted the "Ike is cheap" threads to stop. I made this thread when there were like three of them consecutively on the page. Hopefully the fact that it got stickied will be enough to silence noobs before they waste more of everyone's time.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
it shouldn't have been this thread set the Ike boards back 6 months. look at the kind of people its attracting.
It is attracting the people that would otherwise start another “Ike is cheap” thread Arturito. And the goddamm thread is sticki’ed over all other stickys , there is no way anyone won’t see it and feel uneasy about making an “Ike is cheap” thread.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You think people would be that smart but they aren't. This only attracts the posters not the thread starters. Every time an Ike is cheap thread is made it attracts a ton of people like this but once it dies they don't come back.

Hoser

Smash Ace
But ok... b2t
1a: Niveau is not a word.
1b: If you were using the french word Niveau, then being on his niveau would be an upgrade for you.
2: It's "I think it's better here when he shuts up", not what you said.
3: He speaks the truth.
4: Posters like you give a bad image to the boards you post in.
5: Just about ever post in here makes me want to facepalm. Was stickying this really a good idea?

/stupidity rant

Hoser

Smash Ace
Salty is the noob detector
Burrito is the stupidity detector
Nidtendofreak is the hater of stupidity
I'm the grammar nazi
and you're the noob killer

We're an indestructible force of hatred. :0

mc4

Smash Journeyman
i wouldn't say he's cheap, obviously what can make a character cheap is how the player uses the character. so when you are playing an ike that runs to one side of the level and won't let go of his b charge (left right b special) until you come in range (only when repeated frequently) then he is cheap. when you opponent won't stop neutral a comboing you then ike is cheap. when the opponent does 5 fsmashes in a row trying to get lucky then ike is cheap. when ike comes at you with 10 fairs as if he is marth then ike is cheap lol (had to throw that in, it's actually a good tactic lol) ofcourse the only one of these that should ever be frequently (or successful at all) is the neutral a combo. ofcourse there are times when you just won't see it coming no matter how slow and will get batted with an fsmash.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
i wouldn't say he's cheap, obviously what can make a character cheap is how the player uses the character. so when you are playing an ike that runs to one side of the level and won't let go of his b charge (left right b special) until you come in range (only when repeated frequently) then he is cheap. when you opponent won't stop neutral a comboing you then ike is cheap. when the opponent does 5 fsmashes in a row trying to get lucky then ike is cheap. when ike comes at you with 10 fairs as if he is marth then ike is cheap lol (had to throw that in, it's actually a good tactic lol) ofcourse the only one of these that should ever be frequently (or successful at all) is the neutral a combo. ofcourse there are times when you just won't see it coming no matter how slow and will get batted with an fsmash.
Why is this topic stickied? It attracts noobs like flies, FFS.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
Why is this topic stickied? It attracts noobs like flies, FFS.
the funny thing is that you would be one of the noobs that it attracts like flies since you also read it... that is what we call irony. and i'm quite good at the game and know what i'm talking about so i'm definitely not a noob noob think about what you say, if you did you would have realized you were also talking about yourself and you apparently have nothing better to do but look for people to insult cause you got 300 + comments and you been on the site for a month lol you should spend more time actually playing the game

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
the funny thing is that you would be one of the noobs that it attracts like flies since you also read it... that is what we call irony. and i'm quite good at the game and know what i'm talking about so i'm definitely not a noob noob think about what you say, if you did you would have realized you were also talking about yourself and you apparently have nothing better to do but look for people to insult cause you got 300 + comments and you been on the site for a month lol you should spend more time actually playing the game
And THIS is why I say that this topic should never have been stickied. You talk about me like you know me, when everything you say is completely wrong.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
And THIS is why I say that this topic should never have been stickied. You talk about me like you know me, when everything you say is completely wrong.

no i just talked about you like i looked at the information displayed with your profile picture, i mean if you call someone a noob what do you expect, i could easily reason the same way you just did ^^

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
no i just talked about you like i looked at the information displayed with your profile picture, i mean if you call someone a noob what do you expect, i could easily reason the same way you just did ^^
That's an incredibly wrong way to go about it. The best way to judge someone is by what they post and they way they post it. If I were to assume everybody with an account older than mine was better than me, I'd be kowtowing to everybody here. And that's just not the case.

Noobs are determined by how they act, not by how long they've had an account on SWF, and you posted an incredibly stupid post, leading me to insult you. Now if you don't want this kind of thing to happen again, it's best to examine exactly what you're posting, and how people will react to it.

Top Bottom