• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Last night i dreamed nothing!
It's been quite a long tiem since i had a dream actually. wonder why :L

Also for those who were interested in staying at motel 6 with me (and now stockfield, coolguy namesearch) sending me a PM saying whether you want to or not would be useful. The earlier i book, the cheaper it is

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just avoid anything with the word 'Boku' in it and you're fine.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It's more that any manga/anime with boku in it has some pedophile/ underage boy type thing, or is just overall bad.

Same with "brother," but for the opposite sex.

Speaking of manga, one that surprised me that was pretty good was Piano no Mori. I avoided this one because it was about frickin pianos, but I decided to read it and ended up liking it a lot. oh well.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Wow, all of these awesome smilie additions make me wanna get back to work on the guide...

:ltrigger: :rtrigger: :zbutton:

:bbutton: :abutton: :ybutton: :xbutton:

:stick7: :stick8: :stick9:
:stick4: :stick5: :stick6:
:stick1: :stick2: :stick3:

:cstick7: :cstick8: :cstick9:
:cstick4: :cstick5: :cstick6:
:cstick1: :cstick2: :cstick3:

:248:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Don't, it'll get annoying IMO

I can understand for control/csticks but the buttons are customable so not everyone will use them.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i jump with B

if that was serious then um..

I'm considering changing B to jump and X to special because i think i might be able to retreat bair more easily using B thumb slide to cstick than R > cstick since i'm all thumbs :\ plus my thumb is two times faster at pressing buttons than my pointer finger on a controller. which matters..

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Oh I didn't really mean use them in the guide, just that they look cool and for whatever reason they made me think of the guide. May be helpful for explaining different types of SDI and DI though.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I'm considering changing B to jump and X to special because i think i might be able to retreat bair more easily using B thumb slide to cstick than R > cstick since i'm all thumbs :\ plus my thumb is two times faster at pressing buttons than my pointer finger on a controller. which matters..
I can't wait to see you play in person, because I have this feeling that the way you hold your controller will just make me burst out laughing. No offense, of course, it just seems that way from the descriptions you give of your controls and how you press certain buttons.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I can't wait to see you play in person, because I have this feeling that the way you hold your controller will just make me burst out laughing. No offense, of course, it just seems that way from the descriptions you give of your controls and how you press certain buttons.
I hold it like anyone else...

also i tried it, it was weird, i gave up on it. Cause like.. my thumb felt all wrong. i'mma just learn to short hop with R

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I hold it like anyone else...
...Welp, now I know how completely exhausted I am. I could've sworn your last post said you were "all thumbs" and that meant you hit the R button with your thumb, which led to images of crazy claw gr-

I'll stop there. Going to collapse into some dark corner of my dorm room.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I hate having to click the L/R buttons fully to shield. Ussi would know how much I have trouble with it.

Anyways, there is another humble indie bundle. This one is unusually good with Cave Story +, Super Meat Boy, Beat Trip Runner, etc.

You can choose how much to pay ($.01 or more). I usually pay the average amount.

Link in collapse tags to avoid advertising modding

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
too close to Christmas to ask if I can spend $5 or so bucks on that stuff. If it's still around afterwards, i'll prolly pick it up.

Also Ussi: You, Me, Jam, Skype within the next few hours possibly. Have family coming over and I don't want to have to deal with the noises from them. So give me soku, or give me dishonorable death lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yea, it costed you a stock from what i remember. You didn't AD in time.

Its too bad you can't play with a controller other than your own. Maybe you should try using a springless controller in pools or friendlies and see how it goes.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Anyways, there is another humble indie bundle. This one is unusually good with Cave Story +, Super Meat Boy, Beat Trip Runner, etc.

You can choose how much to pay ($.01 or more). I usually pay the average amount.
Lol, I like how they show the separate data for Windows, Mac and Linux users. Apparently people who buy Macs and Linux aren't as cheap on average as Windows users... who would have thought. :troll:

Edit: Also, just while I was watching it updated it with like 5 more purchases in quick succession, all for just 1 cent. Oh, internet.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm intrigued, if only to know just why GP knows (and Ussi/Sen if they do as well) about something "normal" people should avoid. >_>
4Chan took me there. I regret everything

Is that supposed to be realistic?

its a bit too real for my taste. I need fantasy in my games.
For ussi, it isn't a game if it doesnt contain young girls showing a lot of skin ^.^
Speaking of which, i got soul calibur 2 today while christmas shopping. Game looks pretty good

Top Bottom