• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I know the yoshi's are already having a crew match again the sonics, so theyll have enough

vs. wolf would be boss

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I already asked Mario niddo

i'm asking WHO ELSE

also challenging top tiers is pointless since they will have 5 good mains we have only 2.

We gotta stick to our mid tier brethren

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
By good, i mean they appear in the top 8 in regionals

oh Yoshi's seemed to have accepted it

crews will be happening on friday during brawl friendlies.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lets see we're

1. San
2. Ryo
3. Sharkie
4. Ussi
5. BS
6. Blubo
7. GP

Yoshi's have like 10 people, so all 7 of us can go vs Yoshi if you guys want to.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Players that represent Ike should be a mix of talent and clutch ability.

Maybe the order should be the scrubs first, then San and Ryo.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well with the Yoshis, I'll ask them about going reverse order with are lesser players to our better ones. Marios though, maybe we should go with total annihilation? San could probably wipe all 15 stocks without losing all 3

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Then the argument would be about skill level/not knowing match up/San is so black, he can't be seen in the darkness of the venue.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So two things I found out while lurking over on AiB.

Remember Tulat? Well he's been active on AiB for a while. So much for being active here.

Apparently, LNIAD thinks he is attractive while taking pics of himself shirtless. That would be fine and all if he wern't freaking skin and bones.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lets see we're

1. San
2. Ryo
3. Sharkie
4. Ussi
5. BS
6. Blubo
7. GP

Yoshi's have like 10 people, so all 7 of us can go vs Yoshi if you guys want to.
Yes please

Well with the Yoshis, I'll ask them about going reverse order with are lesser players to our better ones. Marios though, maybe we should go with total annihilation? San could probably wipe all 15 stocks without losing all 3
You sure you want me to open vs. yoshi's? That could be disastrous

Then the argument would be about skill level/not knowing match up/San is so black, he can't be seen in the darkness of the venue.
You have no idea how hard i laughed at the last john XD

Isn't Link right handed in TP and SS? Since most people are right handed and you gotta use the wii mote like a sword, it'd be easier to swing when Link swings the same way you do...
Yeah, thats like the only thing that annoyed me, because i'm left handed :L

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
We should just do it the way we do crew battles here, assign someone on each team as the captain, and they double blind pick the first player to go out, then they're responsible for choosing a player to replace the loser. The way we do it, the player coming in to face the previous winner gets to CP a stage from the starter stages as well, but we don't necessarily have to do that.

:248:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Might as well go with the captain thing. I dunno about stage CP, cause it'd be dull seeing all of it going to FD and BF (since BF prevents the CG while FD doesn't)

Who should be our captain then? Sharkie I guess?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
We should just do it the way we do crew battles here, assign someone on each team as the captain, and they double blind pick the first player to go out, then they're responsible for choosing a player to replace the loser. The way we do it, the player coming in to face the previous winner gets to CP a stage from the starter stages as well, but we don't necessarily have to do that.

:248:
Yeah thats the same way we've done all...2 of our crew matches in UK
I also vote Nysyarc for prez captain as he has that old man EXP going on

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Yeah thats the same way we've done all...2 of our crew matches in UK
I also vote Nysyarc for prez captain as he has that old man EXP going on
I dunno, we might want some fresh blood like Ryo or san to be leading our troops into battle. What say the rest of the council?

Actually, now that I think about it, shouldn't the person who has played more against all of us be captain? Would make more sense for them to know who to pick next against whom.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I see, thats a little hard to tell though. It's not going to be me or blubo, only me and him have played eachother properly and none of you guys.
I dunno, providing i get to play i'm all good

Top Bottom