• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
It'll be interesting actually to see if there are any major upsets when playing on silly stages. Technically there shouldn't be, since nobody ever plays on them and we're all using Ike, but we'll see what happens.

:248:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It'll be interesting actually to see if there are any major upsets when playing on silly stages. Technically there shouldn't be, since nobody ever plays on them and we're all using Ike, but we'll see what happens.

A~HA! but thats where youre wrong, because m brother being a dedede maining *** that he is loves to 'accidentally' go to eldin to chaingrab me off the side -__-

but yeah im game for this...just...not mario bros XD

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Don't worry, you'll still have 2 stage bans; I think I'll leave Mario Bros in there unless we get like, unanimous agreement that it should be gone, lol. It'll be like an extreme Japes "anything can happen" sort of CP.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Don't worry, you'll still have 2 stage bans; I think I'll leave Mario Bros in there unless we get like, unanimous agreement that it should be gone, lol. It'll be like an extreme Japes "anything can happen" sort of CP.

definetely...hate that stage so much
i'll be cp-ing to green hill zone, when played right its actually a legit stage XD

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Sorry I missed last one.. forgot about it as usual XD haha.. Also was partially sick but yeah my bad :p probably will make the next one. Also.. G.P=Generation Prince? from AiB?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sorry I missed last one.. forgot about it as usual XD haha.. Also was partially sick but yeah my bad :p probably will make the next one. Also.. G.P=Generation Prince? from AiB?
errr, no, G.P=golden-psyco...also on AIB XD

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Alright, you guys can officially start signing-up and confirming for next weekend. Don't worry about it if you've already posted above about your availability.

I think we'll skip on the ridiculous stage list for now. Maybe one of these times I can host a bracket tourney after we're done and we can use dumb stages for that.

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
It's tentative with me. I might not be able to depending how my schedule goes.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Alright, you guys can officially start signing-up and confirming for next weekend. Don't worry about it if you've already posted above about your availability.

I think we'll skip on the ridiculous stage list for now. Maybe one of these times I can host a bracket tourney after we're done and we can use dumb stages for that.

pretty much confirmed, but shame, i was looking forward to troll stages XD

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
T_T Bleh. Sorry guys, Not only will I might be late, but there's apparently some memorial my family is going to also. FFFFFUUUU-

@GP: Maybe another time, unless you plan on staying on xat till around late, or whenever I get there.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
T_T Bleh. Sorry guys, Not only will I might be late, but there's apparently some memorial my family is going to also. FFFFFUUUU-

@GP: Maybe another time, unless you plan on staying on xat till around late, or whenever I get there.
kay, seeing at it finishes at 11pm for me i dont think i will -__-

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
I'll come this weekend. Do I need to post the username and fc here, or can I just give it out in the xat on Sunday?

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
HI MENEIL! 8D
And you don't haaaaaave to, but it helps, not like someone can just look to the left for your fc though.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
<3 ranger =3

Thanks. I haven't seen any recent posts of people posting fcs which is why I asked. So...

Tag: Mene
FC: 2578 3477 6087

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yah, it's mainly because everyone has already registered, so you simply have to say "I'm showing up" from then on.

Edit: With that being said, if you've already participated in one, then you can just confirm.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. The stage list thing is mainly just for consistency purposes, it sounded fun to me at first but the more I thought about it I realized it's kind of pointless to have broken stages for the actual tournament, when I can just host something for fun afterwards or on an off-weekend with dumb stages.

Plus it'd be a weird way to welcome anyone who's new to the bi-weeklies, "Yah it's all Ike dittos and by the way, we use the most backwards stage list of any tourney ever."

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. The stage list thing is mainly just for consistency purposes, it sounded fun to me at first but the more I thought about it I realized it's kind of pointless to have broken stages for the actual tournament, when I can just host something for fun afterwards or on an off-weekend with dumb stages.

Plus it'd be a weird way to welcome anyone who's new to the bi-weeklies, "Yah it's all Ike dittos and by the way, we use the most backwards stage list of any tourney ever."

i personally feel that ould be the most awsome introductino to a tournament ever
i mean, my first tournament was a coin battles tournament, which was pretty cool, although ike is disgraceful at coin battles, for the record pit is amazing at them

theeboredone

Smash Legend

So now the bi-weeklies are actual tournaments? Dude, who cares. Everyone is down for it, and it's all in good fun. If anything, these bi-weeklies are kinda pointless by now. Exactly how much ditto experience can one get?

Top Bottom