• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heartstring

Smash Legend
@GP: well for both the occasions,

1 - make sure to space well so that they don't get to you too easily.
2 - surprise them by staying unpredictable.

seriously, I don't think dating and brawling r very different from each other.
i lol'd hard
although spacing is less of an issue, because for the first time im gonig r.o.b instead of ike in tournament. this is unless i happen across another r.o.b in which case its back to ike, because i cant stand ditto's

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I've given up on trying to mediate what you guys talk about in here, lol. Just as long as you're following the global rules I don't really care, it's basically our social thread between bi-weeklies.

Also, I had an admin remove the poll from the thread so if we need to make a poll about something else, we can, and you guys will all be able to re-vote.

:248:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
"Real World game design is so flawed" *floats away*

What Keima does will actually work in real life long as you pull the lines out of your own head. You can mentally be ready for different replies depending on what the girl says... Just don't be nervous and forget everything :x... just the key words "... lines out of your own head" really matter cause well.. girls are exceptional at reading feelings and tone of voice so you gotta really know what you are saying not just say what someone else did.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Alright, details will be updated in the OP in a moment for this weekend's bi-weekly. This will be the last bi-weekly this season, so if you want to stay on the PR make sure you show up and do the best that you can! There will be a double-elimination bracket tourney the following weekend for everyone who makes the final PR.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
By the way, stage list has been changed. There are now 7 starters:

FD
SV
BF
YI
PS1
CS
DP

And a plethora of counter-picks, since it's dittos and we might as well get some stage experience. However, you can now choose to ban 2 stages instead of 1. This rule is highlighted and bolded in the OP as well so it'll be hard to miss.

I'll pretty much be banning FD and SV every time so you guys are forced to go at least a little bit janky on me.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just realized that even if I do well in this weekly, I'll be back to college the following, therefore, I can't play nearly half the PR rofl.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Good stuff, added your information to the OP. Any other confirmations? I'll probably send a reminder PM to everyone the day before anyways since it's the season ender.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm not sure I can. It's because I forgot to bring home my external harddrive, so I need to use my regular USB to load brawl, but it's so bulky that the wii ethernet USB won't be able to fit. If I can find a USB extender then maybe

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
I'm late very very late aren't I? but if its not too much of a hassle I would like to join :)
0259-0077-1333

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
soccer never happens cause my connection sucks for doubles and 1/4 chance for wifi waiting room (ONLY I HAVE IT, and CP it) never happens

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Good stuff today everyone, we had a great turnout and it was a lot of fun. I'll update results and we'll start discussing the final PR for this season tomorrow. Then we'll hold the PR bracket tourney next weekend, same Xat, same time Sunday. Once the PR is announced, if anyone on the PR won't be able to make it, be sure to let me know a.s.a.p so we can invite a runner-up instead.

Anyways, GGs to everyone today!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
did everyone have fun?
i too had a tournament on saturday, but i went r.o.b throughout, my ike just isnt up to it anymore TT.TT

ChaosMagician

Smash Cadet
sorry i havnt been able to come to the bi weeklys but its hard for me to attend either a online gaming tourny or a local card tourny which i must say has the funneist moments

Top Bottom