• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT2 - kissimmee, Fl - 9/1/07( new update 8/27)

vericz

Smash Champion
I hate to say that I can't come to a Kissimmee tourney so I will try my best to not work this day. I work saturdays now so you guys will see a lot less of me, for like 2 months :(

Saab

Smash Cadet
i think im goin to this i requested off but my job is gay but if i go so will most of my crew and probably crom

Crom

Smash Journeyman
not everyone in crom's crew (thats our official crew name now) is going to that gators game, just skynet i think. maybe me and saab can go or something. I've been working on marth a bit, but i dont know if i can betray ganondorf that easy

OTRU...

Smash Champion
not everyone in crom's crew (thats our official crew name now) is going to that gators game, just skynet i think. maybe me and saab can go or something. I've been working on marth a bit, but i dont know if i can betray ganondorf that easy
shame bro

i once considered you spartan, but now im having my doubts... changing from brute force to tiara's? lol

Crom

Smash Journeyman
yeah.. the main problem is you have to be the best ganondorf in the world (tipman) just to win local tournaments. even then it's not gaurenteed because you might have to fight sheik. on the other hand you can be a decent fox/falco player and win tournies all the time.

vericz

Smash Champion
yeah.. the main problem is you have to be the best ganondorf in the world (tipman) just to win local tournaments. even then it's not gaurenteed because you might have to fight sheik. on the other hand you can be a decent fox/falco player and win tournies all the time.
Yep, I understand you there, Zoro does, too.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think I wanna go to this. If I go I'll bring whoever from tnt/ucf wants to come. Queenie already said he wanted to go so that leaves 3 spots left in my car.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
PLEASE!!! will some1 house me for this?

ill pay for gas and any other stuff needed to be paid for(that is required)

ive been looking forward to coming to this yet i have no ride...help me please? :(

vericz

Smash Champion
ok, cool sheer, you better bring a fvcking full car to iGT2. and it should be no problem driving to kissimmee, we are only like 45-50 mins away. thats NOTHING for a smash tourny...peace

-hiroshi
:laugh: No we are not. It took me and Al 25 minutes to get from my house to sheers place, that was crazy. Al took some crazy shortcut

OOOHHH!!! I requested this day off so hopefully you guys will get to see me again :) then I'll be missin like the next 3 tourneys

SheerMadness

Smash Master
ok, cool sheer, you better bring a fvcking full car to iGT2. and it should be no problem driving to kissimmee, we are only like 45-50 mins away. thats NOTHING for a smash tourny...peace
I dunno man most of tnt seems pritty intent on taking a break from tourneys, except for gigs, at the moment. Maybe I can get Dop to come. That does however leave several spots open for any other ucf/orlando smashers that need a ride. Still not positive I'm going yet but its pritty likely.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Sheer, I might need a ride if you're willing. We smashed at the last biweekly, I was the guy with the old-school hat. I don't know if my crewpeople are gonna go to this one and I just found out yesterday that I'll be able to. Buy you lunch?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sheer, I might need a ride if you're willing. We smashed at the last biweekly, I was the guy with the old-school hat. I don't know if my crewpeople are gonna go to this one and I just found out yesterday that I'll be able to. Buy you lunch?
I can't tell you yet. Both Dop and Skrach are considering going. If there is room I can certainly give you a ride but I probably won't be able to let you know until Friday. Also you'd have to find a way over to Pegasus Connection. I'm a nice kid but not nice enough to go out of my way to pick people up. :)

I'll do my best to let you know by friday if there is any room.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I can't tell you yet. Both Dop and Skrach are considering going. If there is room I can certainly give you a ride but I probably won't be able to let you know until Friday. Also you'd have to find a way over to Pegasus Connection. I'm a nice kid but not nice enough to go out of my way to pick people up. :)

I'll do my best to let you know by friday if there is any room.
Sheer isn't lying about being nice, I was screaming profanities during our teams match and he wasn't getting upset AT ALL. :V

Top Bottom