• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to choose Day 19; Bayonetta vs Simon Belmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groose

Smash Champion
<------------------------This guy.

Some men just like to watch the world burn. Actually, it's more of a case of preferring old-Metwo.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
As much as I would LOVE Groose to be in Smash Bros, I think Mewtwo should return before the Groosenator does.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Newtwo. Mewtwo being cut wasn't the best thing, and the only terrible thing about Newtwo is his cancerous sausage toes. But maybe Smash can cure him.

golden009

Smash Rookie
Newtwo. Just for the fact that at least one Mewtwo would be in the game.
Better than nothing, IMHO.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Waluigi in a heartbeat.

And also, don't bump your own threads so much. If people want to post, they will.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
How about making the next matchup Tingle VS. Paula Deen? That will really cause smash fans pain as they all vote for Tingle.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
another bump
Quinfordmac, please refrain from bumping your thread. Your thread seems popular enough that it doesn't need daily or even hourly bumps. If you want to bump your thread, do it by adding something useful to the discussion, commenting on another user, or just waiting for someone new to reply. Bumping doesn't help discussion and does more harm than good.

If you continue to make unnessecary bumps, you will receive a warning and so on.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Quinfordmac, please refrain from bumping your thread. Your thread seems popular enough that it doesn't need daily or even hourly bumps. If you want to bump your thread, do it by adding something useful to the discussion, commenting on another user, or just waiting for someone new to reply. Bumping doesn't help discussion and does more harm than good.

If you continue to make unnessecary bumps, you will receive a warning and so on.
Sorry. Did not mean to.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I would prefer Wonder Red over Rosalina because uniqueness and new ips are so much fun. Though his chances probably are less.

D

Deleted member

Wonder Red, reminds me of VJoe, and Rosalina cen just be an Alt. Costume for Peach.

Also, I nominate Lyn that list of nominees.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The wonderful red is very possible I mean sakurai did visit platinum and took a picture of the platinum logo if he was there asking platinum if they would like a character in his smash bros game it's either bayonetta or the new wonderful red wonderful red fits because he has a potential move set and is made by Nintendo and does have potential for a moveset and based off of viewtiful joe

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Wonder Red, reminds me of VJoe, and Rosalina cen just be an Alt. Costume for Peach.

Also, I nominate Lyn that list of nominees.
Viewtiful Joe was made by the same people as Wonder Red. And thanks for being the only one thats nominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom