• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to choose Day 19; Bayonetta vs Simon Belmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groose

Smash Champion
Dr. Mario. That should guarantee that "Fever" makes it into the game.

Nominate Non-Specific Action Figure.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Pichu :pichumelee:

Was wishing for a Pichu / Pikachu / Raichu character with an evolution gimmick. Will probably never happen, but always thought Pichu had way more unique potential with this than Dr.Mario ever would have. So yeah.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Masked Link.

Dark Link is a cool costume, but unless he takes a major role in a Zelda game soon, I don't really expect him. He'd be awesome if he was in A Link Between Worlds or Zelda Wii U though. I view him and Impa as quite likely characters to be featured in more games. But as of now, he doesn't quite have the abilities to make his own moveset, unlike Impa (who is also compared to Sheik a lot).

As of now I'd choose Masked Link, but he's by far not my favorite Zelda newcomer choice. I'd rather have Impa, and if not, a Tetra (solo character) newcomer alongside Toon Link. Toon Ganondorf comes next, or well, Ganondorf with a WW design and twin swords. I'd also probably have Skull Kid and Ghirahim rather than him. I don't see it as likely in any way possible, but it could be quite unique. However, Toon Link would have to be cut before. And I think I even rather have a reworked Toon Link than Masked Link, sorry. Even though, at this point he gets my preference over Dark Link

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Oh... crap.

Two duplicates....

Normally I wouldn't choose either, but at least when he puts his mask on, he's basically a Goron, a Zora, and something else I don't recall...

Nah screw that, it's still two Links. Neither. (but at least you can tell which I would have swayed more towards)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Masked Link. Dark Link is literally just a shadow version of Link and works just like Link, best left as a color swap. Masked Link can at least offer uniquness through the masks, and as the younger Link can move faster and all that jazz, which is what a 2nd Link is suppose to do.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Masked Link is epic. He can blow his face up and keep it intact, turn invisible to others, commands an army of Stalchildren, can turn huge, can run very quickly, and can also turn into a Deku Scrub, a Goron, A Zora, and Fierce Deity, among other things.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
I made a whole moveset for young link.... everyone give it a read:

Young Link

B: Hero's Bow (Fire and Ice): While charging Bow you can press left and right to change the arrow! Ice if fully charged will freeze enemies. Fire if fully charged will burn enemies.
>B : Deku Stick: Link will take it out of who knows where and will act like a beam sword. But after one hit. It will break. But if some kind of fire hits it, it will act like fire arrows. But can still only hit opponents once.
VB: Transform: Puts on a mask to become Deku Link.
^B: Magic Spin Attack: It can be fully charged with magic and shoot out some aura.
Taunt: Will play Ocarina.

Deku Link

B: Bubble: Will charge a bubble (SNOT) and shoot it afterwards.
B (air): Deku Bomb: Will drop a Deku Nut below... can stun enemies! (Can also be used while using ^B)
>B: Deku Nut: Will stun enemies.
^B: Deku Flower: Will be shot into the air while holding pedals.
VB: Transform: Will turn put on Goron mask.
Taunt: Will play Pipes.

Goron Link

B: Roll Out: Just like Jigglypuff's. But moves barely.
>B: Roll Out: Will charge up and if he moves enough his body will be full of spikes and do massive damage.
^B: Roll Drop: Will curl into a ball and bounce up. (I have no idea I just remember it in Majora's Mask. If you were in the ball you could bounce up)
VB: Transform: Put on Zora Mask.
Taunt: Will play Drums.

Zora Link

B: Boomerang Arms: If you charge they will go farther.
>B: Electric Charge: Will go forward surrounded in electricity.
^B: Twirl of Death: Will spin upwards.
VB: Transform: Will take off Zora Mask and become Young Link.
Taunt: Will play Guitar.

FINAL SMASH: Feirce Deity LINK
Young Link (or any of the other Links) will put on the Feirce Deity Mask.

B: Beam Fire: Will charge up a beam and fire it forward.
>B: Jump Attack: Will jump forward and strike. (Will also fire a beam)
^B: Ultra Magic Spin Attack: Will do more range than the Magic Spin Attack.
VB: (Will turn off Final Smash form if used) Oath to Order: Plays Ocarina of Time to call the Guardians (you know the 4 old guys)
Taunt: Will pull out Majoras Mask.
:younglinkmelee:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
That's a great moveset youngsora1. I'd look for the Masked Link thread, and repost it there to. That way it'll probably get more views than here, and by more people who are interessted in the character.

Groose

Smash Champion
Dark Link------> Shadow that is an exact copy of Link.
Mask Link-----> Unique version of Link with epic moveset.

Mask Link, please.

I nominate NON-SPECIFIC ACTION FIGURE! (I'm sorry for the caps. I just felt they were necessary.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
I don't want another exact copy of Link, so I pick Masked Link. It would be cool to use masks to transform into different characters more so than a character that should only be an alt color. That said, I don't think either truly deserve a spot on the roster (I do love Majora's Mask).

D

Deleted member

Masked Link. There is more going for him with the three other forms that he can use (Deku, Goron, Zora).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom