• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to choose Day 19; Bayonetta vs Simon Belmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Owain, actually. I don't really like Lloyd much at all, and have no personal connection. At least Owain is funny.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Lloyd, definitely.

Fire Emblem is already represented by Marth (and maybe Ike or Roy), so I could live without an Awakening-specific character. Lloyd would bring a whole new franchise with him.

Edum Bot

Smash Rookie
Owain's personality makes him such an awesome character. He's funny and brave...Future Past 2 DLC showed that last one without doubt. I honestly don't care about Lloyd.

D

Deleted member

If Owain ever got in the roster, I would die laughing looking at the reactions! So, Owain gets my vote. :p

Groose

Smash Champion
Palutena. I support her and K. Rool.

Dixie may be my least wanted character of anyone with an actual shot.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I want both of them in SSB4 pretty fairly. But if I had a gun and I had to choose which one to shoot, Dixie would have to go. I mean, she's probably kicking out K. Rool's spot with her relevance in Tropical Freeze and what not, but the Kid Icarus franchise just got a sequel with a wealth of unique characters. The

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
When I think of Paultena and Dixie, they are both very worthy of spot and when it comes to priority for me, they are equal. But if I had to choose between them, Palutena would be over Dixie. Kid Icarus has just got a sequel with a wealth of new and reinvented characters and Palutena would be a perfect rep and fighter. The DK series is more than capable of holding up without Dixie.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I say Palutena in a heartbeat.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Last character Rare made for Nintendo > Marth in drags.

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
I would choose Krystal over lucina
If I chose a fourth starfox character I would pick between Leon and Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom