• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to choose Day 19; Bayonetta vs Simon Belmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Female Villager.

I'm a fan of the animal crossing series so I would rather we got Female Villager. Although I'd rather they were a costume of the male villager and not another character.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I wouldn't be surprised if we got male Wii Fit Trainer and female Villager in the 3DS version instead... hey, maybe the female Villager would be based on the female Villager featured on the City Folk box art just like the male Villager is!

Ghirahim..

Was fairly interesting for a Zelda villain(who is not Ganondorf or being manipulated by Ganondorf). I hope he'll appear again some time in the future of the series.
Uhh... but he works for Demise... who is really Ganondorf in a past life.

Reznor

work in progress
Female Villager
do we really want another Wii Fit character :urg:

Hong

The Strongest
Female Villager.

Male would have be a battlefield control character, like Snake, and the female Villager would be a trap-oriented close-quarters combatant. In general there is still a lot of untapped potential for the Animal Crossing universe, where as with Wii Fit Trainer there are not enough poses and exercises to make a character we haven't seen before.

Arteen

Smash Lord
If I had to choose, I'd say female villager, but the game really should have both as options. If Pokemon Trainer returns, there should be both male and female appearance options for him too.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Well, as much as I dislike Geno he would be better than Daisy. Daisy is good enough as a alt costume for Peach. Geno has a good array of moves he could bring.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
This one's a toughie.

Neither are major Mario characters, but at least Daisy has popped up in every single spinoff Mario game. (And was the damsel in SML1)
Geno was a one timer, as well, but he was a playable character.

Daisy is more widely known.
Geno was pretty popular in the Brawl days. I think he was among the top 5 characters.

To be honest, I prefer Geno, just for his obscurity, design, and moveset potential.
But an obscure Mario character getting in the roster kind of defeates the purpose of having an additional Mario character in the first place.

A big part of me prefers Geno partly because I always root for the underdog, and part for reasons I already mentioned. (Plus Megaman vs Geno would be awesome).

At least the Adventure Mode will feel a lot more epic with HIM around than Daisy. I used to support her.

Anyway... I'm going to be "selfish" and say Geno, because Mario fans who haven't played SMRPG should at least do so once in their lifetime. :)
Because I'd be doing a lot of those curious fans a favor by introducing them SMRPG in their lives.
One of the best SNES RPGS.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think Geno would be the lesser of two evils, so to speak. I kind of like Geno, after all.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Real answer is neither, but the lesser of two evils is Daisy.

A minor 1st party character is better than a minor 3rd party character.

+Roselina
+Waluigi

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Geno: my favorite video game character vs. Daisy: my least favorite video game character. For me, making this decision is the same as choosing between a sack of gold coins or prostate cancer.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I actually prefer Daisy to Peach (but I'm obviously the minority here). :p

Neither addition would actually make me unhappy.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Geno. Daisy really isn't competition. Rosalina would have been better.

Noms (does it have to be on the list?):
Goku+1
Toriko+1
Anime Showdown

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Geno, because we already have Peach, and we already have Waluigi as a possible option to represent the spin-offs. Geno is a much cooler addition.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Daisy is more likely. She'll be in as a Peach Pallete swap.

Daisy is more known. Geno is more unique.

Tough choice between 'actually known and semi important but bland' or 'unknown and irrelevent but unique'.

Ah hell; Daisy. She's appeared more than once and isn't an obscure third party character.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Now here lies a challenge. I know for a fact I want Mewtwo back, but I still haven't decided how I'd want its Awakened Forme implemeneted, if at all.

Not to mention the rumors of there being more than one forme (favoritism doesn't ooze out of Sakurai when it comes to roster choice) and the possibility of only one forme existing in Smash (I'd be okay with Newtwo over Mewtwo, though I can't say I'd be completely happy).

Then Groose on the other hand, I love to death, but am not going to deny him just because he's only been in one game (same with Newtwo). At the same time, I'm not sure if his character, as popular and endearing as it may be, necessarily warrants a slot in the roster (though I can't say I wouldn't prefer him to some of the...more interesting Zelda character choices I've seen). That and I can barely think of enough material to make a moveset for him. But I'm sure it's possible.

I guess if I had to pick, I'd go with Newtwo. Reps the 6th Gen, is a new take on an already beloved character (plus faster Mewtwo is something I've wanted since Melee) and dat female rep statusis most preferable to any other new Pokemon reps, with the only ones even close being some new PT idea.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was like "wut?" when I saw today's one. Newtwo will win by a LANDSLIDE.

But anyways, Newtwo.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Groose only for the lawls.

Masked Link +1
Midna+1
(Midna didn't happen already right?)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer