• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could change anything about yourself...

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This just kinda popped in to my head and I though it might be an interesting thread.

Personally Id change my upper legs(weirdly specific but let me explain)

I sometimes get spots on my upper legs and they look horrible.I never get spots on my face or anywhere else just my upper legs and it pisses me off.

Otherwise im happy with myself.

What about you guys out there?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not specifically my name but its annoying when you got a unisex name. In my parents country it is a guys name but in the US its a girls name. But srsly Id like to change my height itd be nice to ride all the roller coasters (Im that little) and Id like to participate in sports like baskefball. Im so small that when I throw it doesnt even reach the basket :p

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
not necessarily... Little people look less fearsome, so smart people would feel bad if they hurt you.
I'm only 5' 5". A little taller would be nice, but I honestly don't mind.

If I could change anything about myself...

Either have a better social life... or be able to play the drums or any instrument. (I play rock band though)
I'd never change my artistic talent for anything..

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
I would probably make myself either physically stronger, or more able to deal with real life (there are a LOT of seemingly obvious and normal things I can't do, like prepare basic meals, ride a bike (just learned a month ago), swim, etc.)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My butt is kinda big, my legs are (I think) a little too short in proportion to my body. My feet are big too, I don't like my nose, I wish my hair grew out a bit longer and faster.

I am now self -conscious of my body.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I also hate how I have a big fat *** and when I take off my shirtit feels like Im a fatty and even though Ij actually pretty skinny I end up feeling pretty self concsious 'bout myself

KillaLotus

Smash Cadet
I would love 2 turn my sexiness down a bit....nah in all seriousity I would love 4 my mustache and beard 2 grow faster I want the policeman mustache

I would love 2 turn my sexiness down a bit....nah in all seriousity I would love 4 my mustache and beard 2 grow faster I want the policeman mustache
AUGH! Seriousity? What kind of word is that?!

On Topic:

I would remove my paranoias (disease, nausea, death, etc...) and finally live a life where I can enjoy myself instead of constantly worrying.

bleyva

Smash Ace
my Snake needs a minor buff, if ya know what i mean LOL
soooo ronery ;_;

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Perfect vision, hate glasses

15cm/6inches more height

Never getting an illness of any form ever again.

Denzi

Smash Master
Perfect vision, hate glasses

Never getting an illness of any form ever again.

I was going to say nothing, but perfect vision would be nice -is legally blind-

I don't think we can change things in such a way that we become superhuman.

D13

Smash Ace
Yeah, perfect vision sounds great. If not that, I'd like straighter teeth. I had braces for a few years, but it feels like my teeth are moving back to where they were. :/

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I probably would want to change the way I over think things. It drives me crazy when something is extremely simple but I just over think it ends up being hard for me. It doesn't help to over think when your a gymnast (which is why I would change that):ohwell:

Pikaville

Its kinda stange all the people here talking about getting rid of glasses.Then again I have no idea what its like.

Alot of my mates who wear glasses seem to like them because it gives them a "look".

I also have an outy belly button which I dont really care about,but an inny would just look nicer.

Good thing my stomach takes the eyes away(in the good way)

Also Bleyva your "Snake "probably isint as small as you think it is.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
If I could change somthing about myself I would go back and time and work out more instead of just going to practice like nothing up

Pikaville

Dont worry stinkoman.

Your still young,the acne will fade,you'll get taller and fill out,plus your weiner gets bigger and lets not forget the best part which is the beard.

Its really all uphill from 13-18.What age are you by the way if you dont mind me asking?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I'd change some of my genes..

Not even kidding; genetic disorders ftl. (No, it's nothing serious (yet), but it's still there)

Or my eyes..
My depth perception blows because I need to rely on monocular cues most of the time.
It's extremely bad for object that are within my arms' reach (I hit my hand on a door - or try to grab thin air - atleast once a day while trying to grab the handle...)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'd like to see out of both eyes instead of just one... or not have colitis/acid reflux/whatever else I have -_-

bleyva

Smash Ace
Lol same here man. D*** WUSSINESS!

Working on it though. :)
i dont think its all that hard, if you see a girl you want to **** just get in her face and never take no for an answer (like those suave dudes in 1940s movies).

and as they prepare to shut the door in your face, just slam it back open and say "Oh, you didnt know? Im McDingus, and McDingus dont take no for an answer. Might as well give up while you still have energy". probably works everytime.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
i dont think its all that hard, if you see a girl you want to **** just get in her face and never take no for an answer (like those suave dudes in 1940s movies).

and as they prepare to shut the door in your face, just slam it back open and say "Oh, you didnt know? Im McDingus, and McDingus dont take no for an answer. Might as well give up while you still have energy". probably works everytime.
i dont want a girlfriend to...uhm...intercourse. since im not allowed to. but that seems to be the reason why i lose so many:(. i mean, im nice and handsome, but not robust with myself

bleyva

Smash Ace
i dont want a girlfriend to...uhm...intercourse. since im not allowed to. but that seems to be the reason why i lose so many:(. i mean, im nice and handsome, but not robust with myself
not allowed to....wow, which cult do you belong to? :D

but seriously, the prospect of sex is generally what causes anxiety in males when approaching females. thats why im a little confused by your predicament; if sexuality is removed from the equation, whats so difficult about a platonic relationship?

btw when youre ready to start really hunting, DONT expect to catch anything desirable with "nice and handsome" as your main weapons; girls dont care about that crap (well, some will say they do, but they wont really until theyre in their 30s, past their sexual prime). testosterone-fueled confidence and demeanor is what will get you the girls you want, looks and personality are secondary. at our age, this is why masculine men get feminine girls, and non-masc men are left with non-fem girls (ie fat, ugly), or nothing at all.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"

LOL Bleyva, you must be pro with the ladies :laugh:
Might be slapped with a restraining order but who cares, definitely trying this.

And what Bleyva says about the whole looks is secondary is very true, you gotta have confidence and take the lead, decisiveness.

Pikaville

Women reach their sexual prime after their 30's.

Men reach it between 16-22.

Which means that I have 1 year left of good hard romping......YEAH RIGHT!

bleyva

Smash Ace
Women reach their sexual prime after their 30's.

Men reach it between 16-22.
never bought into this school of thought:

Men: once a horndog, always a horndog (unless you get castrated or something). its just that as you age, you gotta find ways to suppress it, as to look more civil or mature, but its always there.

Women: females are at their most desirable around the same time that men are at their most epic levels of alpha-horniness. so they know they dont have to work for anything or act interested, they KNOW its coming to THEM. but as the years wear on, with fresher, newer crop coming into the market each day, a woman in her mid 30s aint gonna have what she wants simply coming to her, so shes gotta work for it.

shes no hornier than before, shes just more aggressive for it cause she HAS to be.

btw i acknowledge that some of this may seem a bit callous or cynical, but its basically true when you look at the general (mindless) public.

Pikaville

I would change everything, the way I look, feel, personality, my worth as a person.
Really I kinda feel like your being a little hard on yourself.

Why do you want to change everything?There must be something about yourself you like.

Oh and please dont say you would change your worth as a human,because every human is worth as much as the last as long as they treat others right.

Top Bottom