• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could change anything about yourself...

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
id probably like to be a little taller, im 5'7, and a little bit bigger on my forearms and biceps. Im in good shape, got definition and stuff, just would like to be a little bigger.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
id probably like to be a little taller, im 5'7, and a little bit bigger on my forearms and biceps. Im in good shape, got definition and stuff, just would like to be a little bigger.
Yeah man id love a real nice body.I mean im toned and stuff but not buff.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
My weight/to be more physically fit, I was skinny and then in 3rd grade or something when I was MIDDLEWEIGHT, everyone said that I was fat and stuff, and it I grew fatter from there....

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Yeah man id love a real nice body.I mean im toned and stuff but not buff.
yeah i hear you man, just takes alot of hardcore working out AND to make sure to eat properly, wth proper protiens and stuff.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
There are quite a few things that I'd physically change about myself.

But I'd rather just be somebody else. XD ...Seriously... :(

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Now that I think about it I'd probably have straight hair too.Curly hair sucks when your going for a Mohawk!(Only Dax wax can hold it and even then.....)

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
I wish I can be more consitant on things. This goes for art, music, and video games. For art, I'm a very good artist, but only a few times I actually like my art. Most of the time, it just gets thrown away because it just never comes out the way how I want it. For music, I can play a song perfectly the first couple of times I play on the piano, but then I soon forget easily, stumble alot, and can't play as fluently as I use to when I need to play infront of people. As for games, especially Melee, I feel that I could do alot better in matches than I should have. It's pretty much on and off for me during tourney's...

nux23

Smash Ace
lucky..I'm 5'3 and can't grow any more T_T

and what's horrible is that taller ppl get better jobs...

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
If i could change something I would want to have better brawl skills ...
and also I would want to look better of course:)

Top Bottom