• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned for banning (one of) the founder(s) of Vader army because of his ava.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Link back from death walks up to Peach and offers congratulations to Peach. Smiling, they then proceed to shake hands and Link walks to his home town of Ordon Village to train his master sword and be a bigger threat in Hurt and Heal 4.0...
You could make a thread in the Link boards promoting Hurt and Heal...

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Get rid of it with fire.. lots of it.

I was supposed to return an essay three weeks ago, and I haven't even started it yet.. What to do?

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Email your teacher about how you realized you were homosexual and just came to grips with it. He/she will understand and give you extra time to do the essay.

HEY GUYS DO YOU THINK I COULD LAND ON MY SIDE IF I JUMP DOWN ALL THESE STAIRS??

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I can understand why people dislike Peach in this game because of her dominance but really, giving her handicaps seems a bit extreme.

The only reason Peach has so much support is because we were all called to band together and win. In all fairness, the original person put out the time and effort to rally support. Not to mention that in the last game, you managed to finish off Peach. You could have done it again.

If you are all so bothered about winning, then get people together to support your character. Really, it could have been any character that dominated the game. It just so happened to be Peach

D

Deleted member

No, you would suffer the same fate as Iron Thorn in TYATM.

Does the girl I crush on like me?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
She already has bad attacks compared to most of the cast.
Yep, Peach has one of the lowest damaging attacks in the cast, along with the weakest Final Smash, if I'm not mistaken. Her healing capabilities don't help much against the likes of some of the stronger moves, such as Falcon Punch/Bowser FSmash/etc.

Any character can win with the help of an ally or two, but in this case, Peach had about a dozen allies helping her, so obviously that made things much more difficult.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
May I request that players are to be limited to two characters? This is just to give the rogue players a harder time.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Banned because I'm getting tired of people who don't come here often remarking about our wearing of a Vader avy.

[/stupidrant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom