• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Just make it more balanced, and try to limit or prevent something like what the Peaches did (considering that they destroyed both our favorite characters without remorse, we should really be on the same page here).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just make it more balanced, and try to limit or prevent something like what the Peaches did (considering that they destroyed both our favorite characters without remorse, we should really be on the same page here).
Uh huh. same page eh?

Link - 61
Peach - 117 REVENGE!
Sonic - 129
Zelda - 100 REVENGE!
Peach - 96
Sonic - 105 (upsmash)
Zelda - 86 <~~~ attacked
Peach - 92
Sonic - 96
Zelda - 76 <~attacked
Revenge!

Note, check edit for time

uh huh. right. same page. got it.

and I dunno what the Peach's did wrong. They made a midstake or two with the FS. they worked as a team and attacked/healed as a team. what did they do wrong? I can't make it anymore balance then it seems.

what do you want me to do? talk to me and I'll try my best to do it.

Puddin

Smash Lord
The humans got to us first

@SundanceKid: Of course they move to a network I'm not subscribed to, why go to some channel I can view? Might as well have moved to NBC =\

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Because the inside of a turtle shell has all the knowledge of everything.

My brother chases me around in a Guy Fawkes mask and it is creepy, what do i do?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Oh yeah... Right. Well, both of us Were on the same page as Peach before utterly terminated (the attack Zelda bit, well, sorry, but what do you do when you are up against a monster:
A: confront head to head: I found this futile in the last Hurt Vs heal. I tried, got ganged up on, and signed a truce to stop that. IT doesn't work. All I want you to do is to make sure that if any one Character becomes a monstrous force (ex. Peach), then they don't get powerful enough to annihilate everyone with little trouble OR remorse. We both were on that end of the stick, that is what we have in common)
B: get rid of everyone else so your place get's higher: and that's exactly why I attacked Zelda (and Shiek). Look, with the Face the monster option completely gone, the only other option I had was to attack everyone else. Zelda is on that list in the 2.0 Version, and you were only willing to allow for top 10 immunity in this version. Look, If you are willing, I am willing to instantly sign an alliance with Zelda and Shiek if that will make you happy and will help heal the wounds, but it will hold on stronger if another Character doesn't morph into an epic Beast (Spore reference) that is unbeatable. The fact that there was an avid Backlash against her when she attacked Lucario in the last version was partially luck)

Rockin, I am willing to sign an alliance. If reluctant, Here's 4000 Sporebucks and I'm willing to propose a trade route (If you play spore, you can easily tell my preferred method of playing through the Civilization phase)

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Sorry ESAM. I was at the doctor's office where Forrest Whitaker told me I have a disease where I think everyone is Forrest Whitaker...:ohwell:

Who is better: The Beatles or Three Days Grace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom