• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Pie has calories and calories will make you gain weight which will make you self-conscious about your appearance, and next thing you know, you'll be sticking your finger down your throat.

Where's the cake?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned for Solus in hostes ruit.

Also, jigglyppuff8 is banned for not posting before me and not likin the tales.

And if the next person bans me because of banning multiple people, I shall rule the universe!!

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
You see, you think of Cheetos as your father who bit your head of for everything you did when you were younger. You enjoy them so much because now you get to return the favor and bite your dad's head off.

Why do I like chicken fries?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Because chicken fries ARE your father, and you subconsciously don't like him... That is what makes you like him.

I always just look at my homework for a few seconds, and then turn back to my computer. How to stop this and actually do them.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Commit a suicide..

I broke my computer with a sledge hammer.. What to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom