• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY!

WHAT HAPPENS IF I HYPERVENTILATE AND THEN HOLD MY BREATH FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES?!

lol caps lock dodge

D

Deleted member

Its.....my FAVOURITE!!!

Should i go after the girl i know for 5 years now and is a big friend of mine and totally awesome or the new girl in my class, that's hot and thinks i'm cool?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Ready, steady, can't hold me back...
Ready, steady, give me good luck...
Ready, steady, never look back...
Let's get started, ready, steady BAN!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
May I request that players are to be limited to two characters? This is just to give the rogue players a harder time.
Precisely what happens when all of the 'rogue players' characters are gone. You have no one to fight against and it's kinda lame making someone sit out on an internet game.

Also isn't she one of the only ones with a healing FS of that magnitude?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
May I request that players are to be limited to two characters? This is just to give the rogue players a harder time.
As much as I like that idea, it'd be a bit harsh against the people that are supporting random characters, such as Charizard92, who is supporting PT. As soon as he attacks Peach, we all go for him and slaughter the character...they're forced to change as soon as they make an attack.

And yes, Peach is the only one that heals 15 HP at all using one attack. However, the damage she deals is less than the amount she heals, so it's much lower than some other characters. Peach just makes up for the low damage for her high healing skills.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
first of all, eff you all for not supporting Zelda while I was away....****, she got butt ***** >>;; Memo, nice finishing speech. I'm just rped it for the lulz, but if you want me to stop, I will...-_-

Second, I already explained this before of the last game, but NO johns on Peach. I was surprised no one didn't take advantage on some of the characters. I'll list some of them but first I'll answer these things.

The reason why Peach won/wins at a high level is because she has support. There's no limit of two people or one to play. any number is allowed to play. The more you have in the army = the stronger of a chance you win. Peach herself was made to be weak in attack power, but strong in healing. So, when more support her, it makes her healing go up faster. That's like if people supported Bowser, more characters would be killed faster.

Ok my bad chill the **** out. You don't have to go and call me a blatant cheater I just didn't read the rules right until I went back and read them. From how I understood it was just a daily thing but then I read it again and saw that it had to be a full 24 hours.
I'm sorry. I was irritated considering the fact you was a veteran of the last game and pretty much knew the rules. I'll do my best to hold my temper in the future.

I'm thinking of one where handicaps are given. The total Peach domination is why (also, a lower cap, so it isn't ****ing impossible to take her down. It is really for a more even fight, especially since most of the time Peach was at the 150 cap, so 100 cap shouldn't be hard).

OK, for absolutely no point, here's a list of things on the Smash World Forums that are ticking me off:
1: being turned into a fool (happened more than once)
2: Stupid internet memes, especially those started by typos ("hands of my br-" *whacks head with lead pipe* "It's Prey, not Bread!")
3: total domination of a game by characters I openly despise (Yoshi's and Peach's victory in the three hurt vs heal contests, Zelda isn't high on my "I don't like you" list)
4: When PT it utterly decimated and I couldn't do anything about it, especially when he was so close (happened in the Brawl elimination game, Hurt vs heal 2.0 & 3.0)

Peach's I hate you even more now.
There is no need to lower the cap. 150 is good enough. even if I did lower it, due to the amount of players on Peach's side, it'll just stay at 100, only going down to 80 at a time before fully healed. 70 if lucky...

1) You being turned to a fool was your undoing. Instead of gaining truce and whatnot, you should've been looking for ALLIES. Allies not only attack you, but HELP you in your time of need. When Luigi hit Zelda, who was an ally of Peach, in 3.0, the Peaches didn't hesitate to attack Luigi back. I turned my truce against you when we agreed on top 10. As soon as it hit 9, I put pressure on you. I'm hoping to let you know that truce will not save you or even get you top 5 as long as I'm around. so again, you have yourself to blame.

2) meme's are fun. that's what the jokes are. Hands off my bread = making fun of Falco cause he sounds italian.

3) again, they had support and team work.

4) That I cannot tell you. As you can see, I wasn't as active and damaging in this game, considering of internet issues, but I did my best. It's the best you can do at times...

Precisely what happens when all of the 'rogue players' characters are gone. You have no one to fight against and it's kinda lame making someone sit out on an internet game.

Also isn't she one of the only ones with a healing FS of that magnitude?
There was Kirby, who was pretty much a highly balanced character. He had strong attacks, able to copy attacks, AND had a point higher of healing when it came to his Final Smash. He was pretty much Meta Knight XD. There was also Zero Suit Samus who could heal at 10 for each Final Smash.

now again, people missed out good opportunity characters to really abuse against Peach. Here are some examples.

Ness - His PK (self) did about 12 damage, but you lose 2 of your Heal points. That alone could've knocked down Peach from several drops.

G and W - 10 hurt was his number of doom, with no heal. again, a move that could've been abused

Lucario - as he gets weaker, his attacks increase, so around 30 could've been a great time. it weaken Peach before and it could've been done again.

Kirby - a highly balanced character. I already explained him

There was several others, but that's it for now. I could've said something, or gave out hints, but as the GM, I can't be bias. I'm guessing everyone was more focused on their mains. In anycase, there was no johns. I followed each and everyone in the Brawl video game format in terms of physics and such (except for Lucas, Dedede, and Ness. I had to make punishments for specials so as to avoid it not being too broken. Jigglypuff and ZSS, I was confused as how to use their FS in the game, so I made theirs more original).

In anycase, the next game will start in 4.0. Hopefully everyone will use this info to their advantage.

oh, a sneak preview of the next game, Meta Knight is getting the Pitty FS, considering he died first.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Hypnotize her and then force her in a sound proof room..

I'm Rick Rolling myself continuously, is that bad for me and how can I stop it?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
You could make a thread in the Link boards promoting Hurt and Heal...
That' a gd idea, I might do that wen the new game comes out... If people r angry at the Peach superior power thwy shud use their idea and mak a command centre for their character then Peach wudn't be superior...

@Rockin - is it okay if Link's healing can be a bit better in the next game. Coz as soon as the Peach's started attacking Link there wasn't a single chance i could stop it... His gale boomerang is a pretty decent defensive move perhaps that cud be 1 of his moves. This is not a john it's just an idea. I'm not complaining about Link. It's a known fact his recovery is poor. But just to make the game more fair.

Link's FS was pretty poor too :( (this ain't a john either just a statement...)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That' a gd idea, I might do that wen the new game comes out... If people r angry at the Peach superior power thwy shud use their idea and mak a command centre for their character then Peach wudn't be superior...

@Rockin - is it okay if Link's healing can be a bit better in the next game. Coz as soon as the Peach's started attacking Link there wasn't a single chance i could stop it... His gale boomerang is a pretty decent defensive move perhaps that cud be 1 of his moves. This is not a john it's just an idea. I'm not complaining about Link. It's a known fact his recovery is poor. But just to make the game more fair.

Link's FS was pretty poor too :( (this ain't a john either just a statement...)
I'll consider it, but it won't be as high as you requested. The highest any heal point is 5.

What was wrong with the FS? I felt it matched the Triforce special. one character only, powerful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom