• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The light smoke clears.

There lies a dress-ed figure crumbled on the floor and a woman in red heels standing before her.

Peach blinks.

Her eyes realize her surroundings before stopping short of breath on the outline of Zelda. "How-"

And it hits her like a sledgehammer.

There they were - head to head. Like dancers flying around each other, launching wave of attack after wave of attack. The kicks landed quenchlessly hard. The pirouettes pained in the sort of satisfactory way that only true adversaries knew. But just as fierce and as quick as the blows hit - so did Zelda's magic fail.

Abruptly, as screamingly as a braked train, Zelda's powers stopped working. Suddenly open, suddenly defenseless - Peach flew at her without a second of thought. And it was the end.

It was done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIuOpb_KNCA&feature=related

"I'm sorry" was all Peach could muster to say. As tears sparkled down her now closed eyes, Peach turned and continued along the now body-ridden path, back, back to the beginning...

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Okay, first off, Psy, STOP CHEATING. You did two Final Smashes in a row on the last page (I'm surprised Memo didn't notice that. If you don't like playing fair, then don't play at all. No one is not gonna secumb to cheating. the Peach players have been playing fair throughout the entire game.

In anycase, I fixed up the scores right now

Peach - 92
Zelda - 56

So Zelda has even less of a chance winning. Hopefully I'll get some kind of support.

without further ado...an epic intro to the final battle

--------------------

*Zelda just grabbed sonic and threw her to Peach, who Fsmashed him for a KO. As Sonic soon dies, both princess stared at each other. Both of them looks determine*

"So...final battle, eh?" Peach exclaimed the obvious.

"Seems like it..." Zelda responds. "In truth, I didn't think I'd made it this far...but at the same time...I couldn't wait for it."

"My thoughts exactly." Peach smiled. "The final battle. Peach verses Zelda...who is the best princess of the land."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpynfiFn1I

Pech bent down and pulled out a turnip...which showed a stichface. Zelda's hands began to be surrounded by magic from the Hyrule gods.

"You ready?" Peach asked.

"Ready when you are." Zelda responds.

"Good..." Both of them smirk. "The Final Battle," Both princess shout out. "Princess Peach Verses Zelda!" They both whispered 'good luck' towards each other. Then, they dashed off to each other, ready to start the greatest battle in the era.

-----------------------------------------

Peach - 84
Zelda - 59

And incase anyone forgets, Zelda can only do her Final Smash power after the 6 PM - 11:59 PM area. If ya don't want to see Peach win, then ya better support
Ok my bad chill the **** out. You don't have to go and call me a blatant cheater I just didn't read the rules right until I went back and read them. From how I understood it was just a daily thing but then I read it again and saw that it had to be a full 24 hours.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
When do we get Hurt and Heal 4.0?
I'm thinking of one where handicaps are given. The total Peach domination is why (also, a lower cap, so it isn't ****ing impossible to take her down. It is really for a more even fight, especially since most of the time Peach was at the 150 cap, so 100 cap shouldn't be hard).

OK, for absolutely no point, here's a list of things on the smash world forums that are ticking me off:
1: being turned into a fool (happened more than once)
2: Stupid internet memes, especially those started by typos ("hands of my br-" *whacks head with lead pipe* "It's Prey, not Bread!")
3: total domination of a game by characters I openly despise (Yoshi's and Peach's victory in the three hurt vs heal contests, Zelda isn't high on my "I don't like you" list)
4: When PT it utterly decimated and I couldn't do anything about it, especially when he was so close (happened in the Brawl elimination game, Hurt vs heal 2.0 & 3.0)

Peach's I hate you even more now.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Thanks for making Peach's victory even sweeter.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Link back from death walks up to Peach and offers congratulations to Peach. Smiling, they then proceed to shake hands and Link walks to his home town of Ordon Village to train his master sword and be a bigger threat in Hurt and Heal 4.0...

D

Deleted member

Banned because there's a (unlikely) rumor that "Immigrant Song" will be DLC for GHWT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom