• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna help peach even tho i'm angry at the other mainers for turning on Link like that
PEACH BLOSSOM!!!

Peach - 52
Sonic - 21
Zelda - 65

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Urgh...I knew not paying attention to this thread would doom us. I'm surprised Sonic got as far as he did...what was intentionally a foolish looking choice to support him turned him out to be one of the final 3 ^^

Thanks for your support but sadly, it would appear that Peach has trumped us :(

Peach - 49
Sonic - 7
Zelda - 63

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned for not knowing if I may have eaten the whole Golden Toaster of Tastiness this morning.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, first off, Psy, STOP CHEATING. You did two Final Smashes in a row on the last page (I'm surprised Memo didn't notice that. If you don't like playing fair, then don't play at all. No one is not gonna secumb to cheating. the Peach players have been playing fair throughout the entire game.

In anycase, I fixed up the scores right now

Peach - 92
Zelda - 56

So Zelda has even less of a chance winning. Hopefully I'll get some kind of support.

without further ado...an epic intro to the final battle

--------------------

*Zelda just grabbed sonic and threw her to Peach, who Fsmashed him for a KO. As Sonic soon dies, both princess stared at each other. Both of them looks determine*

"So...final battle, eh?" Peach exclaimed the obvious.

"Seems like it..." Zelda responds. "In truth, I didn't think I'd made it this far...but at the same time...I couldn't wait for it."

"My thoughts exactly." Peach smiled. "The final battle. Peach verses Zelda...who is the best princess of the land."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpynfiFn1I

Pech bent down and pulled out a turnip...which showed a stichface. Zelda's hands began to be surrounded by magic from the Hyrule gods.

"You ready?" Peach asked.

"Ready when you are." Zelda responds.

"Good..." Both of them smirk. "The Final Battle," Both princess shout out. "Princess Peach Verses Zelda!" They both whispered 'good luck' towards each other. Then, they dashed off to each other, ready to start the greatest battle in the era.

-----------------------------------------

Peach - 84
Zelda - 59

And incase anyone forgets, Zelda can only do her Final Smash power after the 6 PM - 11:59 PM area. If ya don't want to see Peach win, then ya better support

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Peach - 99
Zelda - 47

Final Smash.

Sorry, but it's GG, Rockin. :bee:

And in case I can't use FS:

Peach - 86
Zelda - 50

No cheating by making me not use FS.

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Rockin, I'm sorry but facepalm @ the RP -.-

Peach 104
Zelda 31

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Peach - 106
Zelda - 22

Well, seeing as it's now 6:00 PM here, I guess I'll just post the numbers here instead of posting again.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
*blue screen'd*

Windows has shut down your forum game to prevent a fatal crash.

Push CTRL+ALT+DELETE to ban yourself
Press any key to ban yourself anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom