• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played through the Prime series yet, or any Metroid game for that matter. So she is some type of Phazon that took over Samus's suit after using the power in the end of Prime 1. So yeah that.
She's Metroid Prime, reincarnated in Dark Samus form. She took Samus's suit, DNA and mutated herself with phazon.

Current Standings

1st - Dark Samus/Pokemon Trainer(s) [9 votes]

Fawriel

Smash Master
Haha.

I find it interesting that Isaac managed to beat Lucario despite being less popular. I guess his Ground moves were super effective. =D

Anyway, Dark Samus has no right whatsoever to win this. Gimme my Pokemon Trainer.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I vote for Pokemon. but how is the girl PT the last one if dark samus is a girl?
Exactly, fire_dragon just has no clue about DS though :p

Anyway, Dark Samus has no right whatsoever to win this. Gimme my Pokemon Trainer.
You have no right to post that, and Pokemon Trainers :p
DS FTW!

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Well since I don't know when ligolski is getting back and I'm itching to know everyone's role, how about we all confirm? (Assuming you all are still checking this thread. >_>)

you will replace smashman
your role is:

Bobby Dawson-town

A lab technician, who is a ballistics expert.
* You are in “mason” with Archie Johnson (_). You may communicate with him at any time. You are town and win when all the mafia and independents are dead.

mason=you can communicate with _ at any time via pm or IM use this ability to strategize and such with him

gl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom