• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Just like I said:

Dr. Gil Grissom-town-SunJiano

The main CSI for the Las Vegas crime lab, who is extremely intelligent and has many interesting hobbies…
* As being the smartest and most experienced of the investigators you have the keen ability to tell who is who…During night you may investigate one person to determine if he is, mafia, town, or independent.
In other words you are the cop! You are town and win when all the mafia and independents are dead.
Can't believe people were voting for a claimed cop.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
PT FTW!!!!

how in the world did Krystal lose? :| thats messed up...its all because olimar got confirmed and big hype blah blah blah.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I dont care who wins really... I like both.. but I want pokemon trainer to be good so..
I vote for pokemon trainer

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Can't believe people were voting for a claimed cop.
I dont think anyone is going to be dumb enough to believe you just because you claim to be cop.

Edit:
Mafia Ringleader (3): Eric Cartel-commonyoshi

You have been trafficking illegal drugs for many years in Las Vegas. But lately you have had trouble because of the LVPD and CSI. You have initiated a plan that has taken 3 years to get ready. Your plan: to eliminate the CSI and some of the LVPD to create confusion and enable a massive drug shipment to be shipped.
*Because you are the leader, you must pm the night kill to me each night. You get one kill per night. You are a good killer but not as good as your two corrupt cops you had infiltrate the LVPD 3 years ago. I will roll a die and on a 4, 5 or 6 you do leave evidence.
**Your other mafia buddies are:
***You are also un-night killable!
***You are mafia and win when the number of mafia members comprises half of what is left.
****You are in charge of telling your mafia members this: the numbers next to their names means which order the will commit the kill at night. Ex.) Night-1 Kevin Jojo, Night-2 Dan Hoffman…ect…
And I knew Frozenflame was independant by the very first post he made about Ermac. If I was town I'd still have argued for his lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom