• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Everything is said and done for Brawl's development, only character's who are already in the game now will be in it, it's too late to start developing yet another character.

So the outcome of this, ultimately, doesn't matter too much, it won't change Brawl in any way, I say this fearing Lucario won't get more votes than Isaac, I just say don't be shocked when Lucario is playable in Brawl and Isaac isn't!

Enough talk. My vote goes to Lucario.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Everything is said and done for Brawl's development, only character's who are already in the game now will be in it, it's too late to start developing yet another character.

So the outcome of this, ultimately, doesn't matter too much, it won't change Brawl in any way, I say this fearing Lucario won't get more votes than Isaac, I just say don't be shocked when Lucario is playable in Brawl and Isaac isn't!

Enough talk. My vote goes to Lucario.
Isaac will be playable in Brawl, he got 2 recommendations on Sakurai's poll, Lucario wasn't even mentioned. And can anyone tell me why there were so few votes on that poll?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Isaac will be playable in Brawl, he got 2 recommendations on Sakurai's poll, Lucario wasn't even mentioned. And can anyone tell me why there were so few votes on that poll?
The poll works differently that one would guess.
Sakurai received 290 suggestions from fans in Japan, and he picked out those he was interested in.

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3) - CONFIRMED!
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)

For example, those near the top got the most mentions, because those are the characters he's the most interested in.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I know those, I have the list up in another tab, but out of 290 suggestions, I'm surprised some of those characters didn't get more hits.

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3) - CONFIRMED!
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2) - in BG of Smashville stage
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
As loyalty and support to the character I wanted most in Brawl aside from Geno..

I vote Lucario.

I have played Golden Sun, however, and I respect Isaac and would be pleased to see him playable too.

Fawriel

Smash Master

... You're making it sound like a thread in these forums could actually change Brawl in any way in the first place.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Thke whole first page has sucky people. my bottom is probably Krystal, Geno, Lucario, Olimar, and Isaac. all of them suck.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I will give my vote to Issac

Results
1st Issac (26)
2nd Lucario (16)

It looks like Issac is overpowering Lucario easily with a total of 10 votes. It seems likely that Issac will move on to the Final Four, just as he did in the last character battle. And this time, he'll have a better chance because Mario (The champion of the last battle) is enjoying his money bath and a new car instead! But Lucario is fighting valiently, and will not rest until the battle is over.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Umm, before when I said nevermind to my Isaac post, I'll take that back because I thought that the voting was done lol.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
The amount of pokeball pokemon in the game does not make the game be based mostly on pokemon. Sakurai would be stupid to not take an idea like the pokeball and turn it into an item. Many pokemon in the game is not a problem, because if you like it or not, the amount of pokemon does add to the originality of items (and characters).

By the way, Isaac is in no way lame (unless you happen to hate RPG's), and from seeing your avatar, I doubt that's the case.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Shadow-Moses Conference - Elite 8

1st -Isaac [29 votes]

2nd - Lucario [18 votes]

Where did all the voters go??? Anyways, the Pokemon has fainted, and Isaac is the victor. Get ready for the final match of the Elite 8

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Norfair Conference -
Elite 8:
NOW OPEN!

(Dark Samus/Pokemon Trainer)

We travel back to the depths of Norfair for the final match of the elite 8, who will represent this conference. Will it be Dark side of Samus, she will corrupt us all, or will it be the two Pokemon trainers, with their balls full of monsters.

I will vote for Pokemon Trainer. With Krystal and Midna gone, she is the last female character in this tournament ( I guess Dark Samus counts for female as well, but isn't it just Samus's suit being controlled by a Metroid Prime?), even though she is paired with a male counterpart and 3 pokemon.

Let the battle begin.

SonicMario

Smash Master
A little late there Rhyme. I'll see how this is going. If PT is winning by 8:00 PM. I'll vote for him. If Dark Samus is... well I'm not voting.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
-Dark Samus isn't Samus. 2 completely different people

I vote for Dark Samus
I haven't played through the Prime series yet, or any Metroid game for that matter. So she is some type of Phazon that took over Samus's suit after using the power in the end of Prime 1. So yeah that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom