• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Undoubtedly I vote for Isaac.

As far as characters go, this is really no contest, and anyone who says otherwise speaks foolishly.

But this IS a popularity contest...
Therefore can Isaac beat Lucario?

I'm part Egyptian, and I just want to strangle Lucario. I would take great pleasure in doing so.

Isaac. (Nice picture btw xD)

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Elite 8

1st - Isaac [18 votes]
2nd - Lucario [13 votes]

The only people who don't vote for Isaac are people who haven't played the Golden Sun. It's lucky that many people have, and if you haven't, you should. Find it, buy it, play it, emulate it if you have to (not that I'm encouraging that <.< >.>)
Loser's Circle added just like in the original.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sorry guys, i don't have the patience anymore or the willingness...i bigger and better things to fry (no pun intended)...list of characters coming soon

Anihawk

Smash Rookie
Isaac without a doubt. Golden Sun is an amazing series that deserves representation everywhere. Besides, more franchises is better than less especially if it comes at the cost of one that is over represented and has far better candidates.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Call me shallow, but you just became even cooler in my eyes.
Care to elaborate about what infuriates you so much about him?
I always thought his dreads were kinda cool. =<
-His overpopulariy
-His non-originality
-His disappearance on Sakurai's poll
-His fanbase that says stuff about their haters when in fact they do what they say ("lucario haters never listen" kind of b/s.)

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Isaac
(I didnt even notice you made a new one, where's Flying_shoosteR?)

EDIT: Wow, I was late :p
shoosteR is busy, I'm filling in.

Yeah, we lost a lot of voters between 1 and 2, mainly because people didn't know. He listed my thread on his thread's first post. I guess it wasn't too noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom