• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
this is Olimar *coughslaveholdercough*

A Vote For Krystal Is A Vote For SPARTAAAAAAAAA
-sings- "Master got me workin'...day's never finished...someday master set me free."

Haha, can't rightfully disappoint the King now can I?

Here's to his confirmation as PC.
So why would you give another vote to Olimar if he's already CONFIRMED? Actually, Krystal's awesomeness auto-confirms her as a PC...forget I said anything.

She is defiantly Nintendo's shmexiest character. Krystal for a massive win, once again Krystal supporters unite to lead her to an epic victory ^^
Such...epic truth...never before spoken. I tell ya', it's a good thing Krystal weren't pitted against a certain other character or I'd be both physically and mentally incapable of casting my vote.
Schmexy Space Vixen, please! :3 ((As you oh-so-appropriately labled her.))

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
;) Your secrets safe with me Squiggles.

Let me break it down right here, Epic style.

THIS IS KRYSTALLLLLL

this is Olimar *coughslaveholdercough*

A Vote For Krystal Is A Vote For SPARTAAAAAAAAA
Do you really want to disappoint Leonidas????

You know who I go for FD
Laughable. If anything, it is in the opposite. Olimar fearlessly leads his troupes into battle on a routine basis - usually against overwhelming odds and often to certain death. Olimar IS Lenonidas!

Krystal... well she got kidnapped that once... and she uses an R-Wing to fight enemies (the coward's way out).... doesn't sound very Leonidas to me. Or Xerxes for that matter. She's more like the she-male mutants in the Persian camp.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Laughable. If anything, it is in the opposite. Olimar fearlessly leads his troupes into battle on a routine basis - usually against overwhelming odds and often to certain death. Olimar IS Lenonidas!

Krystal... well she got kidnapped that once... and she uses an R-Wing to fight enemies (the coward's way out).... doesn't sound very Leonidas to me. Or Xerxes for that matter. She's more like the she-male mutants in the Persian camp.
:laugh:
Pikmin are to Olimar as the Persian Army is to Xerxes.
But I wont argue with you Wise. Oli was your most wanted character, and you have krystal on your list. So your vote is understood. ;)

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
I vote for Olimar + Red Pikmin + Yellow Pikmin + Blue Pikmin + White Pikmin + Purple Pikmin.

Come on! It's 6(7 really) for the price of one!

Think about it this way: add Ice Climbers to Pokemon Trainer and multiply that by Sheik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom