• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry ermac, but I didn't understand that post. Mine was just me trying to itterate that I completely missed Eor dying. This game has been more confusing then the last...it's harder to keep up.

So, after reviewing the list of alive people, I'm left with thinking it's Arkengate. Unfortunately, he's not here to defend himself, and I don't know how kosher it would be to vote on him whilst he is away. (although, here's his defense, in case you forgot: (I'm paraphrasing) "anyone voting on me is stupid. Therefore I'm not mafia") A second would be lonejedi, but He's a pretty distant second.

Jammer

Smash Lord
*Jammer uses his big puppy dog eyes to get hydrokyogre to give him the horse*

That's my horse, sucka!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
OH MY GOSH PYTHAG THINKS I COULD BE MAFIA. OH MY GOSH. IM SO GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU NOW PYTHAG.

*Joke*

Would be cool if Arkengate could get back, so he could you know, defend himself.

smashbot226

Smash Master
No More Wavedashing!!!
How is that bad?

194. Smash Dojo was actually run by little fat ten year olds who actually lied about the roster, thus the roster becoming mainly food icons, such as Ronald McDonald and the Burger King, various superheroes, Darth Vader, and every Simpsons character ever made.

And that is only the STARTING roster!

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
okay, i generally read the last 10 pages or so..
and heres a few things
1) I did defend tails, but not based on anything other than the fact that i still dont agree on voting on someone without anything to really back it which, at that time, i saw as the case. At least i got good conversations going and people discovered ****.
2) If tails and sinz were subtly defending me all game, i either 1) didnt notice or 2) was banned and couldnt argue against them. I can fight my own battles when i feel the need to, im not an idiot, i just (was) new to mafia and learning the ropes, but i can sure as hell defend myself.

Now, i understand people want to vote me, based on the fact i defended tails cuz of pre-gamedly determined mind set that i dont like taking unnecessary losses..

Also, i see people are saying ive been acting scummy. Back that **** up with quotes, in context, and then we'll see what i have to say. If i want to i could be like "Jiano's been scummy all game!" and theres been 60 pages of **** going on so i could dig something up outta context and use it.

Sanjuinlongnamepersonidontcare... Show me some evidence, other than "he backed a mafia person" who, no one knew was mafia until he KEPT REPEATEDLY SLIPPING UP. and when he started to, go back and look, i didnt defend him. i ONLY DEFENDING HIM AT THE START WHEN I SAW NO JUSTIFICATION BEHIND THE VOTES.

Ill go more in depth tomorrow when i get some responses to this, and ill also look further back into the posts and attempt to dig myself out of this "arkengate is teh mafia" bandwagon i have on my *** lol

Also, i would like to note: KevinM and Dark Ermac have both, in my mind, seemed to be clueless voters all game that just spam votes at the person who seems could be the most reasonable target.. i really havent seen either do anything truly productive towards getting a lynch. If you two want me gone, find some info and evidence and put it out there and ill read it and defend accordingly, instead of u two just keep saying "suspicious-- he voted tails and acting scummy"..... back it.

Now that im back, lets get this **** rolling, i want some heated debates over my innocence/guilt, maybe we can find out about someone/something more than just me... We'll see over the next few days =)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok well i'll find posts to figure out you being scummy later on but to point out the clueless voting excuse for me voting on you, i've only made i believe three or four votes this entire game and if you check the other game, my votes have been pretty spot on. Its a good indication when i vote for you that i've got a particularly good reason.. so i'll bbl to show you why.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Well, as i said, ive been gone for about a month... and i would like to see the evidence against me (other than people saying i defended someone day 1..) so that i can argue against it.

*Krystal*

Smash Rookie
Geez, trapped again? Why do you insist on doing so? *sighs*
*waits for Fox to come and rescue me* Lol
I knew you wouldn't hit a girl, softie :p

*flies to Mars in the Arwing and one again, steals the horsie*

*takes the horse back to Earth and hides it somewhere*

*Krystal*

Smash Rookie
*waits for Link to come riding by and then asks him to drop Krystal off at the Eldin Province of Hyrule. Hits spikehappy over the head for getting Bowser to throw her away somewhere. Takes the horse and sticks it in a SSB capsule and then uses a Warp Star to get out of there*

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
why dont u not say that and actually put something forth to the game so people want to come look at it, eh?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright, I waited for Arkengate to defend, and he didn't do much to help himself. Sorry Arkengate.

Vote:Arkengate

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Eh, thats cool, if you want to vote me before i really can defend, suit yourself.
If you read what i said, i want evidence put up aginst me, so that i CAN defend, since i missed about a month, eh?
Seems like a bit of a rush vote, before i can thoroughly defend myself against the assailants of evil -_-

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
148: A hobo eats your eyeballs.
FLIPPING GLORIOUS WIN!

195. The new DS/Wii/Touch Genrations icon thing is the icon being used for some random game that came out on the Atari Jaguar, launched at the retail price of 19.99, and was immediatley thrown into discount bins. Virtually nobody bought the game, but it happens to be the game that the final level of the Subspace Emissary is based on. Nobody played it, so nobody knows the weakness of the final boss. The people who did indeed play that old Atari game never play Brawl because they are ticked off about Atari not making consoles anymore. They destroy all copies of the Brawl player's guide, kill the people that made the guide, kill the people that made the atari game, and kill the entire staff of nintendo and they refuse to tell Brawl players the weakness of this final boss, thus nobody ever beats the Subspace Emissary. There are hidden characters/stages/songs/trophies/stickers that cannot be unlocked now because the Emissary being beaten is the way to unlock them. Nobody ever finishes, that is to say completes, Brawl. Chuck Norris doesnt even complete it, and because he is for the first time in his life frustrated, he starts losing his amazing. The Chuck Norris Amazing forms a giant ball that starts exploding and releasing Captain Planet's opposite, Captain Not-Planet (he likes to pollute and what not), and the Chuck Norris Amazing and Captain Not-Planet combine to form Amazing Captain Not-Planet Chuck Norris (ACNPCN). ACNPCN then destroys all of existance. God is disapointed that the people of Earth allowed this to somehow happen, and doesnt allow anybody in to heaven. Then, he re-makes the world exactly as it was, but with now video games, and chooses Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Jackson to repopulate the planet as the new Adam and Eve. This results in the planet being populated by child molesting lesbians who hate video games and love The View.

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
FLIPPING GLORIOUS WIN!

195. The new DS/Wii/Touch Genrations icon thing is the icon being used for some random game that came out on the Atari Jaguar, launched at the retail price of 19.99, and was immediatley thrown into discount bins. Virtually nobody bought the game, but it happens to be the game that the final level of the Subspace Emissary is based on. Nobody played it, so nobody knows the weakness of the final boss. The people who did indeed play that old Atari game never play Brawl because they are ticked off about Atari not making consoles anymore. They destroy all copies of the Brawl player's guide, kill the people that made the guide, kill the people that made the atari game, and kill the entire staff of nintendo and they refuse to tell Brawl players the weakness of this final boss, thus nobody ever beats the Subspace Emissary. There are hidden characters/stages/songs/trophies/stickers that cannot be unlocked now because the Emissary being beaten is the way to unlock them. Nobody ever finishes, that is to say completes, Brawl. Chuck Norris doesnt even complete it, and because he is for the first time in his life frustrated, he starts losing his amazing. The Chuck Norris Amazing forms a giant ball that starts exploding and releasing Captain Planet's opposite, Captain Not-Planet (he likes to pollute and what not), and the Chuck Norris Amazing and Captain Not-Planet combine to form Amazing Captain Not-Planet Chuck Norris (ACNPCN). ACNPCN then destroys all of existance. God is disapointed that the people of Earth allowed this to somehow happen, and doesnt allow anybody in to heaven. Then, he re-makes the world exactly as it was, but with now video games, and chooses Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Jackson to repopulate the planet as the new Adam and Eve. This results in the planet being populated by child molesting lesbians who hate video games and love The View.
wow that would be horrible and it took me like 3 times to fully understand what gibberish you spwed out but ok
196(#196 applies to vista owners).Your windows vista dose not allow the wi-fi connector to work because windows to reduce the wii sales cause they want sbox to sell better when you report this error to microsoft you get an error so you have to report an error about an error to mircrosoft but that has an error so it keeps on going and your comp is stunck on an endless loop = no internet for brawl cause you got longhorn you *******

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
200 (since the last one was really 199). This thread dies because of somebody changing the title to what it currently is. What the sack?

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Since the mass modkill, we've been given quite a lot of information to work off of. We got two confirmed mafia from it, one of which I was very suspicious of when reading this thread from the start. Now, I'm going to base my reasoning entirely off these revelations and how the confirmed mafia have been behaving all game towards other players. This "evidence" can be very loose, but it's something. Remember this is to be taken loosely as posts and their motives can be misunderstood.

Now, we all know the mafia know who each other are, correct? That obviously means they wouldn't try to direct suspicion onto each other. What I'm saying is "A attacked B early in the game, and B turned out to be mafia, so A cannot be mafia." (I know this is sometimes purposefully done as a mafia tactic, but from the posts I've read I really do not think that is the case.)

First off, I'm no longer suspicious of frozen (not that I ever was) because of his vote on tails (who is mafia. Why would frozen attack a member of his group instead of defending him? Frozen is apparently the wisest mafia player here, I'm sure he could form with a good defense for tails that others have come up with).

Pythag has a bunch of FOS's on him, but now that we know tails is mafia, it wouldn't make sense for him to also be scum (judging mainly from the beginning of the game when he attacked tails). Oh, and lonejedi has some suspicion surrounding him, but I dug up and argument with him and camo-man. Once again, if lonejedi was mafia, I don't think he would attack his brethren. (Sorry, I'm sort of grasping for straws here. :urg:)

okay, i generally read the last 10 pages or so..
and heres a few things
1) I did defend tails, but not based on anything other than the fact that i still dont agree on voting on someone without anything to really back it which, at that time, i saw as the case. At least i got good conversations going and people discovered ****.
2) If tails and sinz were subtly defending me all game, i either 1) didnt notice or 2) was banned and couldnt argue against them. I can fight my own battles when i feel the need to, im not an idiot, i just (was) new to mafia and learning the ropes, but i can sure as hell defend myself.
They "subtly" defended you before you got banned. I don't recall tails, but I distinctly remember Sinz defending you. Here

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2790981#post2790981

and here.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113575&page=8

#170,#172,#113 (He defends both you and tails.)

(Note I'm not using this as evidence that you're mafia. Just pointing out where he defended you and tails. There may be more, which I'll search for later.)

Now, i understand people want to vote me, based on the fact i defended tails cuz of pre-gamedly determined mind set that i dont like taking unnecessary losses..
Really? I'm just wondering why you didn't say this beforehand instead of some random gibberish.

I wont vote tails.
Hes sonics partner... kinda a ***, but still helped me defeat dr evil when i was young!
Usually, no votes happen on day 1... Well, i guess theres atleast something goin on this time -_-

BUT if you think about it, i am not convinced tails is mafia.
Why aren't you, exactly? He voted himself, which could have just been a joke or could have been a ploy to confuse the town, yet you completely dismissed the latter. :urg:

Also, i see people are saying ive been acting scummy. Back that **** up with quotes, in context, and then we'll see what i have to say. If i want to i could be like "Jiano's been scummy all game!" and theres been 60 pages of **** going on so i could dig something up outta context and use it.

Sanjuinlongnamepersonidontcare... Show me some evidence, other than "he backed a mafia person" who, no one knew was mafia until he KEPT REPEATEDLY SLIPPING UP. and when he started to, go back and look, i didnt defend him. i ONLY DEFENDING HIM AT THE START WHEN I SAW NO JUSTIFICATION BEHIND THE VOTES.
What was the justification behind Pythag's vote? Like others have asked, why not attack him? I'm beginning to think you went after Dark_Ermac because he seemed an unintelligent player and couldn't defend himself as well as Pythag. Plus, many of the players just dislike him, which is why it would be easier to get him lynched. Dark_Ermac probably would have if lig didn't accidentally reveal his role.

Oh, and tails didn't slip up other than the self-vote at the beginning of the game. He hasn't even logged on since September 14. (And if tails did slip up and I somehow missed it, I still never said you defended him afterwards.)

Ill go more in depth tomorrow when i get some responses to this, and ill also look further back into the posts and attempt to dig myself out of this "arkengate is teh mafia" bandwagon i have on my *** lol

Also, i would like to note: KevinM and Dark Ermac have both, in my mind, seemed to be clueless voters all game that just spam votes at the person who seems could be the most reasonable target.. i really havent seen either do anything truly productive towards getting a lynch. If you two want me gone, find some info and evidence and put it out there and ill read it and defend accordingly, instead of u two just keep saying "suspicious-- he voted tails and acting scummy"..... back it.

Now that im back, lets get this **** rolling, i want some heated debates over my innocence/guilt, maybe we can find out about someone/something more than just me... We'll see over the next few days =)
Why do I find you suspicious?

1. You forcefully pushed for a no-lynch Day-1 even after it was explained why this would only benefit the mafia. You may have just misunderstood the game, you might have not.

2. Generally votes without very good reasoning, particularly your attack against lonejedi. Though he is very aggressive, with a hostile voting history, this trait is not scummy. It's a person's play-style. Being aggressive also helps to get answers out of people through emotions. Plus, we shouldn't overlook small details, as this is usually what gets us leads on players.

Answer my questions from earlier in the post, as I'm very suspicious at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom