• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shottastern1

Smash Rookie
170: You've been lying to mommy all year. Santa checks his naughty list and finds out that you have been a very bad boy. In his rage he postpones Christmas to Feb 10th and when you open your copy of ssbb you get a lump of coal and a copy of Shak Fu!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
173. I get home with my copy of brawl and am about to put in my wii, when fox jumps in through my window and shines me to death.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
His most recent post suggests neither of those overly derogatory statements. Back off dude.
Pythag said:
Anything frozen says to us now, we automatically take with a grain of salt simply because he failed to die on night 1. I think frozen is town. Eor on the other hand has admitted to lurking! Why are we ok with this??
Eor is dead.. yet he voices suspicions on him..i might have been in a bad mood and phrased it wrong but seriously.. you've gotta read closely in mafia is all.

falco999

Smash Apprentice
175: You get Brawl and when you go home you find out its just the demo version and nintendo delayed it until 2009

176:you're walking to the store to buy brawl and you trip in the middle of the street and a car runs over your hands thus making you unable to play brawl forever

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
177: science VS religon conflict takes its toll ( we were burning bibles so they put a virus in brawl making the whole screen black and the words JEASUS WINS!--->oh god(not that god, our god(video game god)))

178: 2 words: MICHEAL JACKSON(AHHHHHHHH!!!)

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
181: you're $1.50 short of buying the game, and the store clerk still won't cut you some slack.

182: Video Game Crash of 2008

183: Jessica Alba arrives at your front door and she'll screw your brains out all day. But you know that if you don't buy Brawl now, you won't get a copy for another 2 weeks.

Tough call

RazeveX

Smash Ace
183: Jessica Alba arrives at your front door and she'll screw your brains out all day. But you know that if you don't buy Brawl now, you won't get a copy for another 2 weeks.

Tough call

DUDE!!!! How could you not screw Jessica Alba ALL DAY instead of brawl? When are you ever gonna get to do that again?!?!?! THATS POSSIBLY THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN ON FEB 10th.

oh, and

184: You excitedly put the disc in your wii. The game is friggin awesome, so after 10 seconds your head asplodes.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
185: Thousands of Brawl copies are held back to be given out to store clerks for free
(Much like the Wii)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
186: The developers forgot to add Kirby Hats for all the newcomers

187: Online play is 15$ a week.

188: Pichu is top tier

189: When the game gets released in Japan (officially 1-24-08), the japanese give the game bad reviews which causes another delay for the Americas and making the game non existent in Europe.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
186: The developers forgot to add Kirby Hats for all the newcomers

187: Online play is 15$ a week.

188: Pichu is top tier

189: When the game gets released in Japan (officially 1-24-08), the japanese give the game bad reviews which causes another delay for the Americas and making the game non existent in Europe.
Could you imagine how different the world would be today if the first game didn't sell, causing the game to remain japan-only?

Back on topic...

190: Pichu actually RETURNS.

hydrokyogre

Smash Apprentice
THAT'S MY HORSE! *grabs Kirby, makes him inhale the horse, turns him around and squeezes him so he spits it out*

MUAHAHAHA! *rides horse into the sunset*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom