• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
well, me being british, and the release date in Europe isn't out yet, I can't really say what happens then, but...

93. the minute before Sakurai presses the button to initiate the release of the game, he came down with a terminal case of boneitis, therefore, the relsease never happens, and Smash Bros Brawl is the last smash game which will be cool. the rest will be howash with Sakurai's replacement

(although, I have a feeling that Sakurai will do the same as Myamoto and train some loyal students in his awesome brawl ways)

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
98. The game turns out to be rated M and the new Mature ages happens to change to 100 years old.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
111: Brawl and the wii are just an elabotate plot by nintendo to take over the world, and when brawl gets put in the wii transforms and attacks me and my family and everything around me. The Wiis destroy everything except PS3s.

altir

Smash Apprentice
115.put disc in wii. 30 second timer starts counting down. you wait and at zero the secret bomb in the wii blows up and it kills the kitten that came with your copy of brawl.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'd say that since we are thrown into confusion as to whether or not he is town, there is a good chance that the mafia could get away with this. Anything frozen says to us now, we automatically take with a grain of salt simply because he failed to die on night 1. I think frozen is town. Eor on the other hand has admitted to lurking! Why are we ok with this??
Because Eor is already dead and announced independent?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
122: Dead Horse, tired of being beaten up by Smashers, goes on a killing spree to kill every Smasher in the world

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Yes my thought was out there, but it's something to consider. I still think we should give Arkengate at least a chance to return and defend himself. Does anyone know when he gets unbanned? It seems like he's been banned forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom