• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I didn't even have enough time to play to start to care about this game. Coming in late sucks becuase I had no idea what was going on.

Marsigio the kidnap thing was nothing personal. I didn't even use my ability at night so I think camo just added that in because you replaced me earlier on.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that ZMan is truly Mafia, but he does only dumb actions (if at all) and is no help to the town. Go ahead and lynch him if you want, he's been ********.

Laugh & He Dies

Smash Cadet
Silly Resting Fox. It's obviously hidden in one of those teleporting things at a Star Trek convention.

River.

Riddle: There is this guy and he works in a 17 story building. His office is on the 11th floor. When it is sunny outside he has to use the steps that are inside, and when it is raining he uses the elevator. Why does he do this?

This was unanswered in some other riddle thread.

He is a Midgit?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
For me, they are like timeless rock 'n roll.

Skywalker

Space Jump
It's against the Forum Games rules to post signatures in threads. It's because of many posts only taking up one or two lines.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Who cares? Kill him to find out. ^_^ I already explained that them not doing anything makes it harder to lynch people. They may as well be helping the mafia.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
i winder why frozen flame is being inactive
I'll have you know that I planned on posting last night but then my internet decided to phail. :ohwell: This is the post:

Hmmmm, the idea of an "obscure" mafia is a strong possibility given then scenario of the game. Those less well know restaurants could be out to kill the mainstream ones so that they get more customers and the like. I'd say its more likely than the pizza chain theory.

Anyway, Zman does seem to be a good candidate for a lynch today. The chances of there being what doc has labeled a "kamikaze" role in this game is very slim, and I wouldn't be all that suprised if Zman really is mafia and said so to get out of the game or something. I'd rather not keep someone with such a poor attitude in the game.

Vote: Zman

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GotMink(1)- GotMink
Zman(5)-comonyoshi, thedocsalive, camo-man, frozenflame751, Kujirudo
Not Voting(6)- Bahamut DiamondFalcon tails3535 Zman Marshigio SideEffect001
7 to lynch. Bahamut can't vote.
DEADLINE: 4 days.

Blind

Honorbound
You guys are pretty close, and you're actually on the track I'm hoping you'd be on. It'll prolly make sense if I just told you the answer, but hey, that'd be boring XD

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Filled with the weight
that the body intakes,
what each window makes
when a person's heart breaks,
she's shattered her share
with the men in her care;
the bridge to the world
where hopes are unfurled.

Completely original as well :D
is it your soul?

if i got it right heres my not so original riddle XD

A box without hinges, key or lid
Yet a golden treasure inside is hid

yeh most of you would nwo where its from

Blind

Honorbound
An egg.
No question.

And if nobody gets it, I'll post the answer to mine tomorrow.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
ok sory i haven't said much in a while> school sucks with hw being pretty time demanding this yea...but have no fear b/c i plan on continueing to play mafia games> woot woot
looks like nothing new has happenned though so my vote sticks to ih8jamesbond for lurking and acting weird towards me and that coralating with my freezing and maybe the attack on myself which i was able to block with me trusty sword...lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
feeling prodded. Sorry, school has been hell I will try to get more active.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
taking a warning point baha hasn't been on for 3 weeks so I will fix it myself but first I will copy and paste what I said in here.

feeling prodded. Sorry, school has been hell I will try to get more active.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok I finally found the time to do a bit of re-reading and make myself useful. Hurray!

I'll start off by saying I think that you two are mistaken in thinking that Ih8jamesbond is a good choice for a lynch. Although I also find it kind of strange that he likes to pick on ligolski, I really don't think that he his scum. He has said a decent amount of intelligent things in his posts, and has contributed much more to this game than quite a few people. Right now I think he's town, but I don't think you two are scum for voting for him. I'm definately getting good town vibes from both Ligolski and Ronike, so it seems to me like you are all just a bunch of townies who got on each others nerves and are maybe getting hasty because of lurkers and what not. Because I think ligolski is town right now, I'm going to trust his judgement on the people he talked to through his power.

As for who I think is a better choice to lynch, side effect and pezaddict seem like good choices to me. They really haven't done anything helpful at all this game. Vote: SideEffect

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Guys, a no lynch at the deadline would be pretty useless. And ZMan seems like a good lynch to me, and I've yet to see any reason NOT to lynch him. So can we get a couple more votes on him plzkthxbyetia!!!11!one1!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, Sideffect seemed odd to me as well. Not sure if Im ready to switch though, as Ih8james bond is the only one with a motive to freeze ligolski repetitively.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah that's true, but just because he may have frozen him doesn't make him mafia. The freezer ability could be town for all we know. Also, I beleive someone suggested that the person who attack ligolski with the axe may be the freezer. I'd just like to say that I highly doubt that because A.) A person with a freezing ability AND a killing ability is pretty jacked and B.) The freezer is probably a magic user, and magic users don't use axes.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) If the freezer is mafia, then he could have conducted the mafia kill, giving him a killing ability.
B) Maybe....
BTW, who did you replace again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom