• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kragen

Smash Ace
You could also say that you can make a square, which has 4 sides, round, and say that a circle has 4 sides,
because you "made" it out of a square.

So, a circle has no or infinite sides

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Sigh, it's just a play in words. You've got an outSIDE, and an inSIDE
That's why it got 2 sides. It's just a riddle, not math.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Yes, I understand, that it isn't math, but I'm a math major and couldn't help it. My deepest apologies Ricky, I hope this doesn't ruin what we have together.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ofcourse not my love, but I do want a little extra tonight ;). And I understand where you were coming from. I'm also good at math and first time someone told me the riddle I also said something like: Well, 0 or infinite.

JFox

Smash Hero
I have a tail, and I have a head, but i have no body. I am NOT a snake. What am I?

(Note:If you know this one already, give someone else a chance to answer it)

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
An eel? A tadpole? There are probably plenty of others too, maybe you should have just said, "I'm not an animal." Unless it is an animal, in which case it's too vague. Oh and it could be a coin too.

JFox

Smash Hero
It actually was a coin...I guess that one was sorta easy.

Try this one:
They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
The reason why I didn't know those places (except for KFC and Pizza Hut) is because I'm not from the USA. And it looks like these are typical USA restaurants.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
List as many snswers as possible:

there are 21 birds on a roof. a hunter shoots one and hits it. how many remain on the roof.

hint: there are
answers.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Wihout looking at the spoiler I can say that there could be:

21 (he hits it, killed it and it stays there)
20 (he hits it and it falls off)
0 (He hits it, it falls off, all the others scatter from the noise)
1 (he hits it, it stays on, the rest scatter from the noise)

Am I right?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Um...EVERYONE GET ACTIVE!!! I posted yesterday and 3posts have followed...how sad...
hey camo-man maybe you should pm everyone or something to get people active...just a thought...you know>>>to let everyone know ur back...

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
sorry for not posting, my internet went off all friday to sunday, but its back.

either way, i don't get why your ronike and lingolski are voting of Ih8jamesbond (yeah i also notice he use to only lurks) but why him, care to explain more detail, i just don't get it (yeah if it wasn't for this odd feeling i would vote, but i rather not since am not sure what am doing just that am following someone else ideas). Far from that, i do trust you two, am glandly go by your plan (since it does seem very good).

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
List as many snswers as possible:

there are 21 birds on a roof. a hunter shoots one and hits it. how many remain on the roof.

hint: there are
answers.
Zip, zero, nada, goose egg. :)

Darn, if only I had read the book. Lint?
Copy and pasted:
A plane crashed and every single person on board this flight was killed, yet...there we're suvivors. Explain how.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Yoshi, there were animals on board that survived. ^^

Solar, the man was a fireman and the alarm was the firealarm, so that's why she was relieved.
WoW gj gangsta.

-= NEW RIDDLE 2=-

There's a busy shopping mall in the New York City. At 6:30 sharp, one woman enters the store and another exits the store on the exact same day. They both use the same door, and it's not a revolving door, yet the two women don't ever meet. How is this possible, if it even is?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Like I said before, besides the fact that he is lurking, he is pretty much the only person that would have a reason to freeze ligolski. Thats why Im picking him over other lurkers.

shiekmyster

Smash Cadet
solar, the answer to the plane riddle was wrong..its

Every SINGLE (as in not married/in a relationship) person died. Leaving married people, and people in relationsships alive

What color is a roosters egg...haha im stupid

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alrighty, I'm here to replaced GotMink. I haven't really been following the game intently but I have a general idea of what is going on. I'll try to catch up but it may take a day or two seeing as how I'm very busy with soccer and other misc. end of summer activities at the moment. Sorry. :ohwell:

SOLAR

Smash Ace
solar, the answer to the plane riddle was wrong..its

Every SINGLE (as in not married/in a relationship) person died. Leaving married people, and people in relationsships alive

What color is a roosters egg...haha im stupid

Wait how was I wrong? You can't just say I'm wrong if my answer to your riddle was correct according to the question. I wasn't wrong, you phrased it wrong.

Kragen; said:
One enters at 6:30 AM, the other exits at 6:30 PM.
Correct!

-=New Riddle 3=-

How many animals total did moses take onto his ark?

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Moses none, Noach on the other hand, 2 of every kind, male and female.

shiekmyster

Smash Cadet
Wait how was I wrong? You can't just say I'm wrong if my answer to your riddle was correct according to the question. I wasn't wrong, you phrased it wrong.

Correct!

-=New Riddle 3=-

How many animals total did moses take onto his ark?
It wasnt my riddle. But the riddle was worded to confuse you..single as in not married..not single as in everyonne...thats what i remeber..and i dunno the answer to yours

Wuss

Smash Champion
Here is a good one:
3 men are stranded on an island. one of them dies on the island, and later, the other two are rescued. When the two survivors return to civilization they go to a restraunt and order albatross. One of them, after taking a bite of albatross, gets up, and screams at his friend, I hate you, I wont to kill you! Why?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Ih8jamesbond - 2
ligolski, Ronike

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

And.... deadline time. You guys got a week to wrap the day up. (To speed things up.)

Darn.... we need more replacements, methinks. Get your friends!!!

Ronike

Smash Ace
OK man, welcome back! Camo, have prodded people yet? We kinda need it as only 4-5 people are paying attention now.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry, didnt notice your post. Ill try some of my friends in some RPG clans

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
They are psychopaths in a prison(on an island). One of them gets killed in prison. Later the second pyschopath has an anger attack, and he wants to kill the third psychopath.

Maybe I'm a psychopath for thinking this is the answer, lol.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Here is a good one:
3 men are stranded on an island. one of them dies on the island, and later, the other two are rescued. When the two survivors return to civilization they go to a restraunt and order albatross. One of them, after taking a bite of albatross, gets up, and screams at his friend, I hate you, I wont to kill you! Why?
I am going to give it a shot.

When the three men (A, B, and C)were stranded on the island there wasn't much food to eat. A died and B and C became very sickly. C then noticed B become healthier. B claimed that he was eating the albatrosses on the island; they tasted good and were healthy. Before C can eat an albatross they get rescued. They decide to go to a restaraunt where C orders albatross after B's recommendation on the island. When he bites into it he realizes it is disgusting and is not filling. B realizes that C must have eaten A and curses him for it.

I know it is grizzly, but is it the answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom