• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

REØ

Smash Lord
lol about the sun not counting, you can make up another riddle or something, i'm terrible at creating riddles so i'll pass.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
edit: a truck driver went three blocks the wrong way daown a one way street without breaking the law. How come?

Hold on, let me consult my book of riddles I will edit this post later

JFox

Smash Hero
I made this riddle up, tell me what you think- You see me all the time, but I cannot see you. Unlike most, I shrink when I am wet, and expand when I harden. What am I?

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by JFox
I made this riddle up, tell me what you think- You see me all the time, but I cannot see you. Unlike most, I shrink when I am wet, and expand when I harden. What am I?
Ice fits.

= New Riddle =

It is the middle of the night in a rich neighborhood. A terrified woman lays awake in her bed of her two story home after being awakened by an alarm. Suddenly, she hears a scratching sound outside her window and then a strange man she's never met shatters her window and barges in. She lets out a sigh of relief. Why is she relieved?

Doraki

Smash Lord
And here is the answer to the Klabbermen riddle:

2/3 of the Klabbermen pair up randomly while the other 1/3 stay solo. Once the 2/3 have paired, the lone Klabbermen pick a pair of Klabbermen with different colored hats to walk up to (they don't walk up to any that are the same color). Once he reaches the group, the two original Klabbermen see the new Klabbermen's hat and their partner's hat. If these two are the same it means that they are the odd color out and leave (with the opposite meaning their original partner is the odd color out). The Klabberman with the odd color out leaves (but he knows his color is whichever color his old partner's wasn't)and finds a pair of that color to join. If two original Klabbermen have no solo Klabberman walk up to them, they know by looking at their partners hat which color they are. Then all the Klabbermen eventually get into two groups with two different hat colors.
what if there's not enough solo klabbermen ?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Solar, the man was a fireman and the alarm was the firealarm, so that's why she was relieved.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Players left: I am not surprised that chill/agentli was mafia: he did act strange when i talked to him but here is what we know based on certain assumptions...

Bahamut-town (talked to me)
ZMan-town (claimed cop)
Ronike-town (talked to me last night)
Radnortuws-???
Lance87-town (zman)
pezaddict-???
ixnayonthehombre-town (zman)
GotMink-???
Marshigio-town: he was targeted last night which probably means he is town (but this could be wrong)
SideEffect001-???
ligolski-town
Okurama-???
Ih8jamesbond-???
TahjMach-???
Sinz-town (zman)

AS you can see there are 7 players who can not be identified...Me and ronike talked a lot thnx to the extra night days and we were able to establish that on night one there was only ONE switcher and that ih8jamesbond is suspicious for his lurking like posting and therefore: vote: ih8jamesbond It would be nice if that archer would reveil himself so we can declare him town if not already declared...I haven't posted much about other conversations because there wasn't much talk between ourselves due to short nights...

If i missed some other info declaring what someone was plz update the list>>>THE LIST WILL HELP EVERYONE!!! SO USE IT!!!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Now another thing that we should try and figure out is who is the freezer? I was pretty sure it was agentli/chill since he would be the only one to have a reason to freeze ligolski, but now he is dead and revealed as someone else. The only other person that might have done that is ih8jamesbond as him and ligolski argued the first day. So along with him lurking, that is my reason for vote: ih8jamesbond

Ronike

Smash Ace
I forgot to say as well, that until ZMan gets a mafia claim with his role, we should take it that he is a naive cop as he has gotten only town.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
One, to put the lightbulb in the socket and turn it clockwise several times.

I just made one up! How many internet dating agency members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None, candlelight is more romantic. Ho ho ho.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I definetly agree with ronike about zman> we should treat his results with a degree of mistrust...it is obvious to me though that his investigation on ronike was true even though he may be naive...

ih8jamesbond seems to lurk and weave himself back into the game and acts as he hasn't been gone when he has been...and he seems to have a burning hatred against me that isn't normal with mafia games as i am definetly town> this could be because i was dragging a lot of attention on him when he was mafia...if you notice he hasn't said anything about me in a while >meaning his mafia/independant buddies may have told him to quit it...

This is only a possibility and he is on the list as unknown...

JFox

Smash Hero
Solar and sheepyman got it. its water. When it turns to ice it expands(hence getting hard) and when its wet, its liguid form, it shrinks. Most liquids will do the opposite. Nice job ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually the same thing happened in dark mafia for multiple night he was only finding out about
who the townies were. Then on the 5th night he got the big mafioso. I think...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
how many Space Animals does it take to screw in a light bulb?
21. 1 to screw it in, and 20 to continuously shine for no reason.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its definetely possible. Im just saying that perhaps he is naive and that those investigated shouldnt have full imunity to lynchs and stuff.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
This is really going nowhere right now. I think I'm going to throw a suggestion out there....

The mafia restaurants are restaurants people have never heard of or few people know of..... like who the hell heard of Godfather's Pizza brfore this game??? That makes Bahamut fairly suspicious.

(If you think about it, this could fit. The neglected restaurants no one goes to want to take out the popular ones so they can gain some customers.)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ok, some action at last.....

Vote Count:

Ih8jamesbond - 2
ligolski, Ronike

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Now that there's need for a replacement, I'll call in frozenflame....

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
yes, they are round, but that doesn't matter. If you draw a straight line, it has 2 sides right(left and right)? Now, if you bend that line to a circle, it still has 2 sides. Only, they are called inside and outside. But 2 ''sides'' nonetheless.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That is wrong, if that were the case, a triangle would be a six sided shape, a square, eight sided, etc. A circle has no sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom