• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Well although I've never heard of 2 or 3 of these restaurants, apparently all of them are well-known and international... except Ming Tree. I wiki'd it, google'd it and all I come up with are a few solitary locations. I'd say let's go with Bahamut, but idk since he can't vote today, it seems mean or untimely or something. He was anti-nameclaim though... perhaps more incentive.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
clueless!!!

Hello everybody hows it going? I got an e-mail today that there was a reply in the clan chat room and I looked at it. I read it and clicked the link on it and it showed me this Fire Emblem Mafia thing. Please forgive my ignorance and shed some light to me about it. Ronike is the one who posted this reply, so appreciate it dude. Anybody who isn't busy or cares please tell me what this is. I would like to join maybe, but I need details and the rules before I act so please anybody, help. Peace out to all! :psycho:

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Ya, i'm gonna have to be replaced. I just...lost the motivation for these games, I guess. Plus, school just started.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Errr.... yeah.

There's a little thing in the Night 4 I forgot to mention.... Bahamut, after being attacked, says "What the?"

I'll prod people soon.... no worries.

G

GotMink

let's all kill me. or doc... or someone else not suspicous....... or we could go with the pizza place connection which i don't know why we dropped so easily.... bahamut i guess, but i don't think he is nearly as suspicious as the others

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
let's all kill me. or doc... or someone else not suspicous....... or we could go with the pizza place connection which i don't know why we dropped so easily.... bahamut i guess, but i don't think he is nearly as suspicious as the others
We dropped it because no one gave any good reasons on why the pizza places should be voted. I'm not anymore suspicious than you, and it would be silly to vote for me just based on my name.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
I don't think the pizza connection is the mafia, honestly. If it is, we still have plenty of time to deal with it. If we lynch someone else in the next day or two and we're still missing, we have time to pursue the pizza theory.

Personally, I think an obscure mafia is a possibility. Godfather's Pizza, Cinnabon, and Ming Tree are kind of unheard of to me, while the others are pretty mainstream. Of course, it may just be a lack of personal knowledge that makes those three obscure. Let me know if I'm wrong there.

Plus, consider that ZMan (Cinnabon) has claimed to be mafia. Even if he's lying, he's not going to help the town, and could be a good lynch today.

Vote: ZMan

G

GotMink

i like how you bolded the "let's kill me part of my post" marshigo. 'Tis funny

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GotMink(1)- GotMink
Zman(3)-comonyoshi, thedocsalive, camo-man
Not Voting(8)- Bahamut Kujirudo frozenflame751 DiamondFalcon tails3535 Zman Marshigio SideEffect001
7 to lynch. Bahamut can't vote.
DEADLINE: 5 days. This day has sucked.

JFox

Smash Hero
You'll find numbers on my face, but won't find thirteen anyplace. What am I?

This is a pretty well known riddle, so if you know it, let someone whos never heard it answer the question.

Blind

Honorbound
Filled with the weight
that the body intakes,
what each window makes
when a person's heart breaks,
she's shattered her share
with the men in her care;
the bridge to the world
where hopes are unfurled.

Completely original as well :D

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm guessing you're descibing
your heart. Blah blah blah. Lengthen because I want to. Dont spoil for people even though I am probably wrong.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Ok sorry I havent posted but I was expecting a pm or something saying the game was resumed. Anyway, per usual I'll hold my vote, but it seems possible. I need to read though so no promises.

JFox

Smash Hero
Filled with the weight
that the body intakes,
what each window makes
when a person's heart breaks,
she's shattered her share
with the men in her care;
the bridge to the world
where hopes are unfurled.

Completely original as well :D

Is that a riddle or a poem? There is no question to be answered...

Blind

Honorbound
Silly JFox, just because I didn't say "what am I" doesn't mean you don't have to figure out what I'm talking about :p It's both a riddle and a poem.

And not quite there Kragen or Riciardos, although Riciardos is kinda close. commonyoshi... yer way off ^_^ nice try though. I try not to get too metaphysical with my riddles, so if I was describing a heart you'd know by the way the work was designed to get you to think of ventricles. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom