• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
pmub?

I just didn't think it was worth lynching him, but to make the game move faster I will vote.

Vote: ZMan

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
I agree with frozenflame. Although it seems as if Ih8jamesbond has some kind of vandetta against ligolski, he does seem to appear town to me.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
well i suppose you are right but i am holding my vote until he says something again in response to the votes...glad to have you aboard frozenflame!

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GotMink(1)- GotMink
Zman(6)-comonyoshi, thedocsalive, camo-man, frozenflame751, Kujirudo, DiamondFalcon
Not Voting(6)- Bahamut tails3535 Zman Marshigio SideEffect001

7 to lynch. Bahamut can't vote.

DEADLINE: 1 day.

I

Ih8jamesbond

wow sheesh ligolski way to go crazy over me. i never voted for you i only pointed out things you were doing wrong geez i mean have a little humility. i never thought you were mafia it just sometimes you said things that werent right so i said why you were wrong. i dont even understand how telling you that youre wrong makes me mafia, if anything it should make me look more town cuz im helping get rid of bad ideas. sure im not the most active person in the world but i have school and other important stuff to do plus sometimes i just plain forget so im sorry but ill try to be more active. atleast i contribute some stuff unlike those people frozenflame talked about, they definately arent helping at all we should lynch them. vote:sideeffect

ligolski

Smash Rookie
no hard feelings ih8jamesbond :) I just wanted to see how you reacted to our votes and I guess i can agree to vote sideeffect... unvote: ih8jamesbond vote: sideeffect001
Yea school can suck especially when you spend a whole day reading for one assignment...(>_<)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unvote=ih8jamesbond Vote: Sideffect
for lurking and acting somewhat suspiscious.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

SideEffect001 - 4
ligolski, Ronike, Ih8jamesbond, frozenflame751

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

And.... deadline time. You guys got 5 days to wrap this up. (To speed things up.)

Darn.... we need more replacements, methinks. Get your friends!!!

And I'm still prodding. No worries.

Thankya Ronike.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GotMink(1)- GotMink
Zman(7)-comonyoshi, thedocsalive, camo-man, frozenflame751, Kujirudo, DiamondFalcon, tails3535
Not Voting(5)- Bahamut Zman Marshigio SideEffect001

7 to lynch. Bahamut can't vote.

Although you are all tired, you find the strength to go to Zman and kick him until he dies. Afterwards, you rob his restaurant of all the money, and look around to find clues. In the end, you are saddened to see that he was merely Cinnabon, Voteblocker. Saddended by this unnessecary loss, you all retire to sleep dissapointed.

It is now Night 2. Send in PM's. No posting.

DEADLINE: 72 Hours

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I haven't been on in a couple of days but I guess now I don't have to argue the fact that I didn't agree with the idea of ih8jamesbond being lynched...

Can't recall sideeffect saying anything...

vote: SideEffect001

Can somebody please give me the rock-paper-scissors breakdown of the weapons system for Fire Emblem...please include archers, magic users, and dudes that fly :)

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
Everything on Link please.
Radical you don't have 1074 points
yes i do i won the bonus game
i put the points i bet over 3 so thats 460/3=153
i add that to the points i bet 460+153=613.. so thats wha i gain
i add what i gain to my current points 613+461=1047

i thought posting your sig in games was illegal
also, your sig dosnt make any sense

"I may be from a city in England many people never heard of but mess with Da Man or else you will pay!!!!!"

your telling people that if they dont mess with you, they will pay..

Ronike

Smash Ace
axe beats spear, spear beats swords, and swords beat axes. Bows are exempt except that they beat flyers (who Im pretty sure are spear users 95% of the time), and Magic has its own triangle.

Blind

Honorbound
Well, nobody has posted the answer to mine, so I'll just spill the beans for y'all, explanation included.

It's the Ocean.

Explanation:

Filled with the weight
that the body intakes...

Pretty simple, the ocean is filled up with water.

What each window makes
when a person's heart breaks...

It's filled with water, most specifically, salt water. When a person has a broken heart, they cry; where do they cry from? Their eyes, the "window" to the soul.

She's shattered her share
with the men in her care...

The ocean has claimed the lives of many sailors, who often consider it a mother figure, and therefore has shattered many hearts. Part of the tricky part of this section is figuring out what "she" has "shattered."

The bridge to the world
where hopes are unfurled.

The ocean was considered the bridge to America, and of course, America is the land of the American dream, hope for the immigrating impoverished everywhere.

Tadaaaahhh....

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can somebody please give me the rock-paper-scissors breakdown of the weapons system for Fire Emblem...please include archers, magic users, and dudes that fly :)
axe beats spear, spear beats swords, and swords beat axes. Bows are exempt except that they beat flyers (who Im pretty sure are spear users 95% of the time), and Magic has its own triangle.
That pretty much covers it. While it's true that most flyign units only use lances, there are exceptions. Namely, promoted flying units such as wyvern Lords or Falco Knights who can use both lances and swords, a few wyvern riding baddies from Path of Radiance who used axes, Ashnard from POR who used a gigantic sword and Princess Elincia who used a sword on a pegasus knight (also from POR). Also, just incase you were wondering, there are two different magic triangles. It depends on what FE game you are playing but it really doesn't matter in this game since I think Camo-man is just making magic users beat any weapon users they attack, but are killed by any weapons users that attack them.

JFox

Smash Hero
Its very creative, but some of those are pretty farfetched. It would be very difficult to come to the answer you expected. I'm sure with some other farfetched explanations, you could have proved something completely different.

Its tough to make riddles though that are challenging and yet not too difficult. I think it was a great attempt, very creative.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
I think Camo-man is just making magic users beat any weapon users they attack, but are killed by any weapons users that attack them.
umm good theory, though how knows, even though i think it would be helpful to post the triangle of the magic user (you never know went it comes in handy =P).

and umm, vote am still don't know yet since i feel bit confuse with the situation here, but don't worry it will come eventually (and is it just me, or have i never voted someone in this game =P)

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
K, I got one but I don't know if you guys are ready for such a difficult riddle to solve...
there's an actual answer i'll post it tomorrow or something.

Where's Waldo?

Ronike

Smash Ace
For those of you unfamiliar to Fire Emblem, there are 5 weapons: swords, lances, axes, magic, and bows. The swords, lances, and axes are direct combat weapons. Swords beat axes, axes beat lances, and lances beat swords. If you are a sword user and are attacked by a lance user, then you die. However, if you are attacked by an axe user, you live through the attack.

Indirect weapons (magic and bows) are different. Bows can kill anything, but the wielder can also be killed by anything. Also, the bows, because of accuracy problems, could miss. Magic can also kill anything but magic unless there's a certain condition.

Then, there are flying mounted people. They automatically have 50% doding abilities, but if fired upon by an arrow, they instantly die.
Here are camo's exact words. Oh and incase you are wondering, most FE games, the circle is anima (fire, wind, lightning) beats light, light beats dark, and dark beats anima (pretty sure about that), and then PoR is an anima triangle, and light magic is neutral and all dark magic becomes either light or anima magic with different looks.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Darn, sig edit someone? Perhaps we should consider allowing edits to get rid of sigs camo?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yay, that makes six votes. Two more...
BTW, I know that the upgraded classes use other weps, but their mastery is spears almost always, so thats prolly what camo would give the flyers. And PoR is just weird being made by the US instead of Japan, and it probably should have stayed flyers get spears unless upgraded in my opinion. But even in that the majority of flyers used spears originally with the exception of the princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom