• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
She could speak because it wasn't the same day she was born. And fine. He didn't want her to keep them up in the same way again.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
:)

I want to add that someone should make a food list for each restaurant, so night abilities can be traced to one or two people. It would make things a whole lot easier for the town.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
:)

I want to add that someone should make a food list for each restaurant, so night abilities can be traced to one or two people. It would make things a whole lot easier for the town.
SideEffect did that. Look back and you'll find it. But the only thing we have now is a "gooey paste." Most places serve some kind of food that could be seen as gooey. And, remember that role =/= alignment. The voteblocker could be pro-town or anti-town for all we know. Unless we choose to take ZMan's word for certain, as he claimed to be mafia who voteblocked Bahamut.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
A man is yelling at his daughter. He says, "You arrived at three o' clock in the morning! You kept us up all night waiting! I don't want you to do that ever again!"

The daughter replies, "But Dad, I can't do it again."

Why is this?

it's in Alaska or something so the Sun wont come up for like...ever.
or if it's on the moon.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
This is easy... three o'clock in the morning is considered to most as nighttime, and "you kept us up all night waiting" is either a literal or nonliteral expression. So if she kept them up all night, then she was obviously out all night, meaning she must have left at a time later then 6:00, which by then is considered nighttime. As for not going out again, she may be either immobile (wheelchair, crippled, etc.) or grounded. Huzzah for me!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
uhh....ok..../
This is kinda a riddle...

OK...in 2 days i will post a question, which i have put in spoilers here.

PLEASE DONT wreck the fun by looking at the spoiler. the reason that it's there is so everyone knows i wont change the question.

I guarntee that everyone will get my question wrong. This is a yes/no question.

The question is...what is this question?

Will your answer be no?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Night 4

Chill was at the top of the castle, feeding his wyvern. "Eat up. You're going to have to get lots of energy to kidnap Marshigio....." He chuckles evily.

Then arrows shoot out from a nearby window..... nad pierce the wyvern and Chill in the heart! "Auggghh..." says Chill. And he dies. Chill was Cormag, mafia-aligned voteblocker.

Elsewhere, Bahamut was reading his book. Then the room became pitch black and he felt himself being choked to death..... but a powerful wave of energy sweeps the choking magic away and the darkness lifted..... Bahamut is still alive.

Day 5 begins now.

No deadline yet.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Indeed. Just so all know, I talked with lilgolski the previous night and he can confirm this and I am very, very sure he is town. Zman, results?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry baha, sig edit? Oh and ligolski, can you post what we talked about please? My computer erased all but the last few pms. Thanks

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
You have one liter of pure milk in one jug and one liter of pure chocolate syrup in the other. You take one cup from the milk, pour it into the jug of syrup, and stir it. You then take a cup from the now blended syrup jug and pour it back into the milk jug. Which jug is more concentrated with their original ingredient?

REØ

Smash Lord
dam it, yup that's it, LOL i read it off of a lunchables box that i was eating 5 minutes ago, yea i suck at creating riddles

Rebel581

Smash Champion
You have one liter of pure milk in one jug and one liter of pure chocolate syrup in the other. You take one cup from the milk, pour it into the jug of syrup, and stir it. You then take a cup from the now blended syrup jug and pour it back into the milk jug. Which jug is more concentrated with their original ingredient?
Assuming 1 liter as 100 in this problem, we go like this.

Jar 1: 100 Milk
Jar 2: 100 Syrup

Jar 1: 50 Milk
Jar 2: 100 Syrup + 50 Milk

Jar 1: 75 Milk + 50 Syrup
Jar 2: 50 Syrup + 25 Milk

Jar 1: 75:50 = 3:2
Jar 2: 50:25 = 2:1 = 4:2

So Jar 2 with the Syrup. Assuming I did that correctly.

EDIT: I'll say that, but I think I'm wrong because I forgot how much 1 cup was in a liter. Same concept though I think.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Assuming 1 liter as 100 in this problem, we go like this.

Jar 1: 100 Milk
Jar 2: 100 Syrup

Jar 1: 50 Milk
Jar 2: 100 Syrup + 50 Milk

Jar 1: 75 Milk + 50 Syrup
Jar 2: 50 Syrup + 25 Milk

Jar 1: 75:50 = 3:2
Jar 2: 50:25 = 2:1 = 4:2

So Jar 2 with the Syrup. Assuming I did that correctly.

EDIT: I'll say that, but I think I'm wrong because I forgot how much 1 cup was in a liter. Same concept though I think.
No... because then you have two different final volumes. if you take any amount of volume away and then replace it with an equal volume of something else, you should still get the same volume, besides, I already answered this one. The equation is more like you have 100 of each and if one of them has a ratio of 25:75 then the other must have 75:25 since the volumes remain constant so no matter how much you take from one cup, if you return the same amount of liquid then both containers will have the same milk:syrup ratio. Where you went wrong was when the first cup was equal to 50 in the first half of the question but in the second half you changed the value of 1 cup to 50+25.

And as for Seed of Sorrow... NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom