• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Yup Rusty there nailed it.

Okay Riddle me This Batman:" If a mama bull, papa bull, and baby bull are in the pasture and baby bull gets scared, who would he run too?"

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Captain Hazelwood is on a very thin, horizontal island. It is completely sylvan and just to Captain Hazelwood's dismay, a lightning bolt causes a fire on the eastern most part of the island. The winds are blowing to the west and the fire is bound to reach him within the next few hours. Ironically, the Captain cannot swim and with vicious sharks abound, even wading in the water is a recipe for certain doom. How can Captain Hazelwood save himself?

DokturSea

Smash Lord
This thread's so big, I don't know whether or not this has been posted, but I love this riddle...

A man is carrying three boxes. He cames to a rope bridge above a deep, deep, chasm. A man on the other side yells, "How much to you weigh?" And the man with the boxes tells him he's 80 pounds. "How much are those boxes?" The man with the boxes tells him they're each five pounds. "Well, you'll have to go around, because if anything over 100 pounds steps on this bridge, it will break!" So the man across the way turns around and begins to walk away, but is soon joined by the man with the boxes! How did the man with the boxes get across the bridge?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Because 80+5+5+5 is 95, which is less than 100, are you sure you told that right?
It might be one of those that tries and trick you. I personally didn't think to add them up, becaue the riddle had it out like it was over 100.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
It might be one of those that tries and trick you. I personally didn't think to add them up, becaue the riddle had it out like it was over 100.
You didn't think to do that? I did that immediately while they were telling me the weights because I didn't see the "over 100" thing yet.

Captain Hazelwood is on a very thin, horizontal island. It is completely sylvan and just to Captain Hazelwood's dismay, a lightning bolt causes a fire on the eastern most part of the island. The winds are blowing to the west and the fire is bound to reach him within the next few hours. Ironically, the Captain cannot swim and with vicious sharks abound, even wading in the water is a recipe for certain doom. How can Captain Hazelwood save himself?
I'm not sure. He can try cutting down trees in the opposite direction to get rid of the sylvan landscape but that would take too long and probably wouldn't work. Plus, you didn't say he had an axe.

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
Is that 2 or 3 Mafia down?
ZMan, could you give us a complete list of who you've confirmed, including yourself? Hopefully we can narrow this down, and lynch more based on the mechanics of the game.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
The Lightning bolt suggests a storm and therefore it must be raining, by any chance would the rain extinguish our fire?

Also i added the box weights immediatly when given them in my head, i guess depends if you've got a reasonable mathmatical grasp.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
He walks a few hundred feet into the island and starts another fire going west. When that fire reaches the coast it will go out. He can then stay in the areas that have already burned, which will not burn again when the lightning-sparked fire arrives.

By the way I didn't see an answer to the Klabbermen question.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Who says he's stranded there? Couldn't he just escape the way he came?
His boat crashed onto shore and drifted away after he got out, similar to the real Captain Hazelwood who crashed the Exxon Valdez, the giant oil tanker.

And here is the answer to the Klabbermen riddle:

2/3 of the Klabbermen pair up randomly while the other 1/3 stay solo. Once the 2/3 have paired, the lone Klabbermen pick a pair of Klabbermen with different colored hats to walk up to (they don't walk up to any that are the same color). Once he reaches the group, the two original Klabbermen see the new Klabbermen's hat and their partner's hat. If these two are the same it means that they are the odd color out and leave (with the opposite meaning their original partner is the odd color out). The Klabberman with the odd color out leaves (but he knows his color is whichever color his old partner's wasn't)and finds a pair of that color to join. If two original Klabbermen have no solo Klabberman walk up to them, they know by looking at their partners hat which color they are. Then all the Klabbermen eventually get into two groups with two different hat colors.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Night 4

Chill was at the top of the castle, feeding his wyvern. "Eat up. You're going to have to get lots of energy to kidnap Marshigio....." He chuckles evily.
:(

Then arrows shoot out from a nearby window..... nad pierce the wyvern and Chill in the heart! "Auggghh..." says Chill. And he dies. Chill was Cormag, mafia-aligned voteblocker.
:cool:

This tells us something, if we nameclaimed it wouldn't work. Cormag in the FE games is a good guy, but obviously he was evil in this case. This night info didn't really help me, anyone else?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Is that 2 or 3 Mafia down?
ZMan, could you give us a complete list of who you've confirmed, including yourself? Hopefully we can narrow this down, and lynch more based on the mechanics of the game.
Crap, I deleted all of my PMs including the night roles (excluding the night role 4)

I think My list was:

ZMan = town
Ixnay= town
Ronike = town
Sinz = town
Lance = town

Strange, Isn't it?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
This thread's so big, I don't know whether or not this has been posted, but I love this riddle...

A man is carrying three boxes. He cames to a rope bridge above a deep, deep, chasm. A man on the other side yells, "How much to you weigh?" And the man with the boxes tells him he's 80 pounds. "How much are those boxes?" The man with the boxes tells him they're each five pounds. "Well, you'll have to go around, because if anything over 100 pounds steps on this bridge, it will break!" So the man across the way turns around and begins to walk away, but is soon joined by the man with the boxes! How did the man with the boxes get across the bridge?
This is a long shot, but is it because if anything over 100 pounds steps on the bridge, it will break. He wasn't 100 pounds and the other man wasn't either.

G

GotMink

Yeah the issure with GotMink is certainly something we should look into. I guess we'll have to consult kirbyphreak on this one. If he's seen the post and hasn't done anything then GotMink is obviously lying and probably scum. On the other hand, if kirbyphreak really did miss that post, atleast he'll be able to take proper action based on it and whatnot.
kirby did see my post and hasn't done anything, but i'm really not scum. he's letting me slid....

G

GotMink

unfortunatly i cannot dedicate enough time to this game and need to be replaced.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, the only thing we got from the night info is that the archer is not mafia.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm packing for college today, and leaving tomorrow. So I'll be kinda busy until the first day of classes, on the sixth. I should be able to check in, but probably not post as much as usual.

Ronike

Smash Ace
160. It got me playing fire emblem and metroid and it is just so awesome!
161. You wonder why mario cant wavedash when you play SMB.
162. You play a console game and whenever you are about to get hit you hold a shoulder button thinking that an orb will come up and protect you.

rotinegg

Smash Cadet
163. When you have www.smashboards.com favorited.
164. When you click on that favorite after you check on facebook.
165. When you play Super mario brothers original and try to jump in midair.
166. When you think swords can't cut people anymore.
167. When you're trying to look for fox on the screen when watching imperial storm troopers shoot guns.
168. When you keep seeing "shuttle bus" as shuffle bus.
169. When the county fair is no longer a fair but a forward aerial.
170. When you see a professional athlete's trophies displayed on a shelf and think how nifty they wood look if they were put on a table.
171. If you've acted out SHL in real life, even making the noises with your mouth.
172. When you think Germs arent that bad afterall.
173. When you think of smash everytime you see 'Tech support'
174. When you find yourself running around your dorm the night before SAT's, yelling "SMAAAAAASH~~~~~~~ SMAAAAASH~~~~~ ANYBODY WANNA PLAY?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom