• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Still no response of Marshigio after 9 hours? *yawn*

Lance, my fault. I should have said: Don't urge people to join a diffrent one(especially if he doesn't want since he doesn't seem to respond).

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You saw the table in half, put the 2 halves together to make a whole, and walk out.

A rich old lady died and left a huge diamond to whoever could find it. The only clue was, " It is inside a cylinder, surrounded by a thousand squares. Where is it?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Kujirudo- It's cool.

@Kirbyphreak- Sign me up as a replacement. Even though I'm really busy I always try to get on the boards at least for a minute every day so if you send a pm i should respond relatively quickly. This is the last time I'll post in here, i'm not even in this game...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Okay.

If anyone posts, even to ask when camo-man is coming back, I'm warning them. Let this go for a few days.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lance, my fault. I should have said: Don't urge people to join a diffrent one(especially if he doesn't want since he doesn't seem to respond).
Actually I was interested. I PM'd camo-man about it. Not your fault though, you obviously couldn't have known.

So yeah, back on topic. Where is Marshigio? It doesn't take that much time to do a simple name claim? I've been at soccer tryouts the past week for 6 hours a day and I'm more active than he is. :dizzy:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
A rich old lady died and left a huge diamond to whoever could find it. The only clue was, " It is inside a cylinder, surrounded by a thousand squares. Where is it?
Silly Resting Fox. It's obviously hidden in one of those teleporting things at a Star Trek convention.

River.

Riddle: There is this guy and he works in a 17 story building. His office is on the 11th floor. When it is sunny outside he has to use the steps that are inside, and when it is raining he uses the elevator. Why does he do this?

This was unanswered in some other riddle thread.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
You people are terrible with instructions.

To answer Larx's, you could
  • Drop it on a pillow.
  • Throw it six feet up and catch it.
  • Wrap it in a towel.
Actually, I could think of many, many ways to drop and egg six feet without breaking it. I don't think that's actually a riddle.

Now, the you people need to answer Glyph's AND yoshi's, and THEN you post one.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Riddle: There is this guy and he works in a 17 story building. His office is on the 11th floor. When it is sunny outside he has to use the steps that are inside, and when it is raining he uses the elevator. Why does he do this?
He be a dwarf, lad. On rainy days he reaches the button with the umbrella.

how can you drop an egg six feet with out it breaking?
Need help with your science project?

Larx

Smash Apprentice
he works at a water mill so that the only time the elevator works is when it's raining

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Doc, I'm Dutch. Does that also make me scum? ;)

Btw, I'm having a hike with my class in the Ardennen from 29th of August/1th of September. Probally it will be the 2th when I'll be able to post again since last time I did it, I slept for 12 hours.

G

GotMink

commonyoshi and sideeffect, you guys aren't going to be leaving for a vacation anytime soon are you? because if you are maybe we should think about skipping marshigo.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm not sure, but I think only chicken eggs are that easy to break. In Jackie Chan Adventures, a cobra egg was said to be decently hard, not that I'm trusting a TV show.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
waveshiner: what about the egg?
Neil1337: anyways
Neil1337: the egg
Neil1337: u said u drop it or somtin
Neil1337: from far up
Neil1337: and it doesnt break?
waveshiner: what
Neil1337: right?
waveshiner: yeah i guess
waveshiner: did you solve it?
Neil1337: well yeah
Neil1337: you didnt say it's a chicken egg
Neil1337: so it could be another egg
waveshiner: dude
Neil1337: and other eggs
Neil1337: wont break
Neil1337: that ez
waveshiner: you can't do that
Neil1337: ok
waveshiner: normal egg
Neil1337: so u mean a chicken egg?
waveshiner: yes
Neil1337: ok here's the answer
waveshiner: k
waveshiner: what is it?
waveshiner: ...
waveshiner: do you know it or not?
Neil1337: yea
Neil1337: okay
Neil1337: get this
Neil1337: you are fifty feet above the ground
Neil1337: and the first 6 feet
Neil1337: it doesnt break
waveshiner: yeah
Neil1337: even though it breaks later
Neil1337: =)
Neil1337: woot
waveshiner: yup
waveshiner: that's right

SOLAR = Neil1337
Larx = Waveshiner

Okay here's SOLAR's riddle.
I'm neither south or north, I stay hot year round, I can't be found in the USA. I can't be seen but you know I'm there. What am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom