• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Does no one care about the amount of points I have right now?
Oh, sorry. *ahem* HOLY ****IN ****! DAMANS GOT 290 **** POINTS! I'M SO AMAZED! I HEREBY COMEMORATE THIS LETTER TO DAMAN!

A

Now here's the winner of the last match:

Link!

Maybe I should give a plus rep to Daman instead...

Next match:

Link
vs.
Roy

Swordsmen! Battle of the swordsmen! Yeah... Wellit sound cool *silence*

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
30 out of 290 on Link please. I'm gonna take it easy for now on and not risk so many points.

[Oh, sorry. *ahem* HOLY ****IN ****! DAMANS GOT 290 **** POINTS! I'M SO AMAZED! I HEREBY COMEMORATE THIS LETTER TO DAMAN!

A
Oh bravo gigayoshi:ohwell:. This was'nt the reception pikachuZ got when he had 80 points but let it slide for now.

Maybe I should give a plus rep to Daman instead...
What does that supposed to mean?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Didn't he claim already?

I guess we didn't find any counterclaims or connections or anything. What are we supposed to do now?

Kragen

Smash Ace
Lame one:

A man, who is drunk, walks down the middle of a road. A car drives towards him. All lampposts are out, so are the lights of the car. Yet somehow the car doesn't hit the man. How is this possible?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Lame one:

A man, who is drunk, walks down the middle of a road. A car drives towards him. All lampposts are out, so are the lights of the car. Yet somehow the car doesn't hit the man. How is this possible?
It's daylight

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Loled. Are you even trying?

I think in the riddle, the headlights of the car are on, or maybe I'm thinking of another riddle. Is it because he was walking in the middle of the road where that double yellow line is?
So, the most obvious answer is wrong, and the right answer is the one that thinks the guy telling the riddle lied?

Unless he forgot to say that it was night, then I will bet that my answer is right.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Sorry about that. I thought he was talking about the riddle where some guy falls and cant move. Then two headlights come down the road, but he doesn't get splattered.
The answer was because the two headlights were from two motorcycles.

Edit: Changed my above post to please Eorlingas.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Dammit I will get a riddle that commonyoshi can't answer one of these days, let's try a couple of simpler ones instead:

If you have me you want to share me, If you share me you don't have me, What am I?

I'm greater than god, more evil than the devil, poor people have me, rich people desire me yet if you were to eat me you would surely perish, what am I?

Oh and I think I worked out an answer for this one:

A man has been wandering in the desert for many days. One day, he wanders upon a vending machine (that is magically on). He has carried no money with him since he entered he desert and is too weak to try to break it. How does he buy a drink?"-Ice Climbers 2.

Answer: He doesn't. Someone else buys it for him?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Secret, nothing. Haha.

I dont think that is the answer since it says "he buy a drink." The best guess I could do was that there was already some money in it so he took the money out and put it back in. Idunno. >_< But that would technically mean that someone else bought it for him.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Kevin works at a candy shop in Cleveland Ohio. He is 19 years old, and 6 feet and 3 inches tall. His shoe size is 10.5, his pant size is 34, and is body fat percentage is 14.3.

What does he normally weigh?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hokey Smokes. You scared he heck out of me there. Especially even more with that location of yours. I'm Kevin and I wear 34 size pants. (had to go back to school shopping last week) Not so sure about the other info because I dont know my own shoe size and stuff.

Candy.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Commonyoshi, I don't know why you post in that specific manner, because my location is indeed true. Sometimes my information is slurred, so my assertion of age and height may be off, but things like that are unavoidable.

But nevertheless, you are correct

Eaode

Smash Champion
Well, and I doubt you work in a candy shop (that part was a joke), And I don't think they have Ohio in Digiworld, It wasn't important enough for them to program.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Regarding the desert drink, the only ways I can think of him buying a drink, considering the answers we have said are:

It was already broken (Maybe not applicable, since it said he bought one)

He put money by the same vending machine when he walked past it when he walked through the desert the last time he walked through it. Or he left his wallet there. It said he didn't CARRY any since he entered. Doesn't mean he doesn't have any in the desert.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
What's in my pocket?
I dont know but im not reaching in there to find out.

I got found a good riddle:

Only one color,
but not one size;
Stuck to the ground,
yet easily flies.
Present in the sun,
but not in the rain;
doing no harm,
feeling no pain.

What is it?

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
What does that supposed to mean?
Oh. It means I add to your reputation. Look at the bottom left hand corner of anyone's post. It's the white scales. You click on that and click I approve. Add comments if you want.

Link won!

Oh yeah, I just found this site about urban legends. Here are the most hilarious ones I found. :laugh:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/scuba.asp
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/poprocks.asp
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/molasses.htm
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/microwavedpet.asp
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/drillbit.asp
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/stripper.htm

The last one is the funniest!

Link
vs.
Marth

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I honestly have no idea what i was talking about. I kinda spaced out. ^_^; Anyway, yeah everyone claimed, and really the only connections I can see are the three pizza places. There is a possibilty that Starbucks could be independant or something, seeing as how that's the only restaurant we have that is more of a drink shop than food. I'll post later after I reread the thread. Hopefully I'll find something useful. :ohwell:

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I dont know but im not reaching in there to find out.

I got found a good riddle:

Only one color,
but not one size;
Stuck to the ground,
yet easily flies.
Present in the sun,
but not in the rain;
doing no harm,
feeling no pain.

What is it?
I'm going to say a flag but I don't really get the one colour part.

I man in tights lies dead on the ground with a rock next to him. The rock killed him but never hit him, how'd he die?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Vulpine: I think it's a shadow, but I dont know about the "flies" part.

Dale Gribble: Err... The rock was the diamond of a wedding ring, and he was married to a psycho? What's with the tights? Did he fall because of them and the earth was the rock?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Vulpine's answer is a shadow. The sun/rain part gave it away.

Rusty, I'm going to say that the rock was big enough to pin some part of his body down, so that he starved/dehydrated.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Shadow was the correct answer for my riddle.

Man this rock one is hard.

This is a long-shot. It was a failed wrestling stunt.

The man in tights was a wrestler who tried to jump onto "The Rock" and ended up dying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom